My Little Pony...

Oh dear god yes take the fan art with a large degree of caution. You have no fucking clue what you'll find until it's too late. Anything labeled 'Cupcakes' is to be feared above all else. That shit will scar you in ways that nothing can ever hope to heal.

Also kick a dragon in the face cus that's what bad asses do.

Oh dear god yes take the fan art with a large degree of caution. You have no fucking clue what you'll find until it's too late. Anything labeled 'Cupcakes' is to be feared above all else. That shit will scar you in ways that nothing can ever hope to heal.

Also kick a dragon in the face cus that's what bad asses do.

I don't even look at a lot of the Supernatural fan art. Reddit is best because it's labeled not safe for work...

Almost forgot

WelcomeToTheHerd02.jpg

So how far in did you get before the sugar gave you a head ache? I can assume you made it at least through the Nightmare Moon saga.

Twilight-Sparkle-Pouring-Drink-e1316145119352.png

I know that feeling at a party of people you neither no nor like.

So how far in did you get before the sugar gave you a head ache? I can assume you made it at least through the Nightmare Moon saga.

Twilight-Sparkle-Pouring-Drink-e1316145119352.png

I know that feeling at a party of people you neither no nor like.

I'm maybe four episodes in. The sugar won't bug me at all, because it's just part of the silly.

Ulaven and I are both laughing and saying "Singlehoovedly?!" in unison

I have three seasons...how many seasons are there?

Three and a "movie" and the third season for some reason is short.

Yeah the silly is part of the fun, still I can only handle marshmellow ponies for so long before I need something where someone loses a limb.

Three and a "movie" and the third season for some reason is short.

Yeah the silly is part of the fun, still I can only handle marshmellow ponies for so long before I need something where someone loses a limb.

As long as there's humor, I can handle marshmallows or lost limbs with equal attentiveness.

Oh. . .that stuff's mostly amusing. Disturbing but amusing but there are much worse things than the fact that everybody is fairly sure Dashy's a dyke. I don't quite buy it but I see the logic.

There are much worse things.

no idea. we need a linguist. whatever happened to whatsherface? you know the one. she was also a lesbian so she'd be like extra perfect for this if only she was still here and her name wasn't lost in my brain somewhere.

I dunno, I probably banished her to the moon for 1000 years for acting like a putz.

Oh. . .that stuff's mostly amusing. Disturbing but amusing but there are much worse things than the fact that everybody is fairly sure Dashy's a dyke. I don't quite buy it but I see the logic.

There are much worse things.

Gilda's pretty butch.

I come bearing alignment charts!

That's not a bad one.

my_little_pony_alignment_chart_by_zerocereal-d4xhhh2.jpg

1295845301651.jpg

They'll make you 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.

I'm one of those chaotic neutral folks. I don't care for a law unless I care for a law, and I think neutral's a great place to start until you choose which swerve you're gonna take.

I bounce between true neutral and neutral evil. I tend to be out for me but I have a fairly broad definition of me.

I have a lot in common with Pinkie Pie. "Sharing a laugh is a great way to get people on your side!"

"Apparently he doesn't like laughing. Heh. Or sharing"

Back