How To Get To Heaven When You Die

DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN FOR YOUR SINS?

• YES

Votes: 48 16.4%
  • NO

Votes: 148 50.5%
  • I ALREADY ACCEPTED JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION BEFORE

Votes: 62 21.2%
  • OTHER

Votes: 35 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked "How many souls do you estimate this thread has saved?"

You replied "Two and a half."

My response was "One would be worth it"

With your proclivity to intolerance of any contrary opinion, you perhaps need to look to your own future first.:devil:

With your proclivity to intolerance of any contrary opinion, you perhaps need to look to your own future first.:devil:

So what you're actually saying is that I need to change my opinion to be exactly like yours or I'm intolerant. But if you don't change your opinion to be like mine and you're not intolerant?

So what you're actually saying is that I need to change my opinion to be exactly like yours or I'm intolerant. But if you don't change your opinion to be like mine and you're not intolerant?

No not at all. You make assumptions about what others think then attack the assumption rather than respond to real issues they may have raised - exactly as you have done here.;)

But I forgive you - you clearly cannot help your intellectual shortcomings.

No not at all. You make assumptions about what others think then attack the assumption rather than respond to real issues they may have raised - exactly as you have done here.;)

But I forgive you - you clearly cannot help your intellectual shortcomings.

Such as what have I attacked you for that isn't true?

3 times...:D

^^^Has trouble with small numbers.

How many gods do you worship?

I ate too much turkey. The tryptophan is making me sluggish. I entered the same message twice.
It's happening more now because of this tablet I'm using because someone else needed my electronics. It really is a detriment to my posting because I can't use really cool emoticons, memes, and YouTube videos easily.:D Believe me it would have been really cool.:cool:

I use everlasting life math : 1 Father + 1 Son + 1 Holy Spirit = 1 Amazing God;)

I ate too much turkey. The tryptophan is making me sluggish. I entered the same message twice.
It's happening more now because of this tablet I'm using because someone else needed my electronics. It really is a detriment to my posting because I can't use really cool emoticons, memes, and YouTube videos easily.:D Believe me it would have been really cool.:cool:

I use everlasting life math : 1 Father + 1 Son + 1 Holy Spirit = 1 Amazing God;)

Turkey tends to have that effect on people.

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven

"Dear friends. . ."

There the trouble with your ineffectual style of proselytizing. You have made no effort whatsoever to make friends. You're in no wise following the Savior's example. You are simply puffing yourself up with pride, certain that your particular, peculiar brand of Christianity is the one that leads to salvation. Why would anyone decide to pray to almighty God mouthing words that you formed when they have no reason to respect you as a representative of Christ. I see no humility at all in you seeking out strangers to lecture and pontificate to.

Why do it at all? There is no joy in your message, and having already mouthed the words to your impotent prayer of salvation, you are already "saved" in your own estimation and need no works at all, according to your dogma.

I seems no coincidence that your self-styled preaching is here. It looks like it is mere whiting of you seplechure to rationalize your presence in this den of iniquity. Surrounded by sin you advocate no repentence, no turning from sin, no betterment of character in this life. Why is that?

Last edited:
I feel like when the time comes Ill figure it out

Not sure what happens when its all over. I guess I sort of hope I come back as an Owl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back