18yr girl looking for someone to play with

Joined
May 30, 2016
Posts
26
i'm home alone today and horny and want someone to play with on kik :) usually i like to play with dirty older men (which i still do hehe) but something i haven't really done and want to do is play with another girl.. so anyone please message me and have fun with me hehe :)

my kik is arigbaby69
 
Sexy Man in Uniform saying hello let's kik

i'm home alone today and horny and want someone to play with on kik :) usually i like to play with dirty older men (which i still do hehe) but something i haven't really done and want to do is play with another girl.. so anyone please message me and have fun with me hehe :)

my kik is arigbaby69

Hi sent u a msg on kik gruntusa
 
I don't use kik, which in this case is likely to be a shame. An eighteen year old girl wanting to be naughty with another girl. The cliché regarding missed opportunities is so apropos in this instance.

One might sigh, the thought of the young just legal girl on their bed. Clothes not quite off, not exactly on; the pulse beating fast and hard in one's breast. She's so ready for an older hand to.

Well, if you want more one must pay the coin of the realm.
 
Back
Top