Licking his cock as he fucks my wife.

great thread

I love eating pussy and cock at the same time. I get hard just thinking about it. Any locals give me a call if you need a third to use. :)Happy New Year everyone
 
This is something I've always wanted to try! I love it when my partner cleans me up after he has come in me, but the idea of being licked and fucked at the same time - over the top.
 
only been lucky enough to do it 3 times in my life but cleaning him off and licking it out of her gave me a hell of a thrill
 
that is really hott,cant decide which i want to be,the one fucking or sucking
 
Give me a couple of hot bi boys and i'd be up for it! :devil:
 
I met a couple at a swingers club in Vegas. At one point she and I were 69ing with her on top while her husband fucked her. I loved licking her clit and his dick while he slid in and out of her. A couple of times he would slide out of her and stick his cock in my mouth and then put it back in her pussy. She came and then he emptied his balls in her. It was really hot watching his balls tighten up and his cock pulse when he came. He pulled out and cum ran all over my face. He stuck his cock in my mouth and I sucked him clean. She then sat up on my face and I ate his cum from her pussy while he sucked on me.

After she came I fucked her from behind while he ate her and a licked my balls and cock. He soon put a finger in my ass and fingered my ass until I came in his wifes pussy.

I still jack off thinking about that hot night.
Waaaaaaay too much fun! My hero!
 
I think this theme is as exciting as it gets, I love reading the stories here about this subject. I have long wondered what it would be like, I only need to find a like minded couple locally.
 
I just got to do this a few days ago and I can tell you, it is as much fun as I have ever had in my life.
 
I enjoy watching my wife as anothers cock is sliding in/out of her pussy. She gets turned on when I get close enough to taste her pussy on it too. We have done this quite a few times with a long time buddy of mine. The first time he ate her after I finished cuming in her, she was taken aback at first but loved it. And wants me to do that too. She thinks it is great to see me cleaning his cock after he has cum in her. Licking her clit as he fucked her gives her even stronger orgasms to of course. Drives her nuts. lol
She also likes to be sucking his cock when I move up and try to kiss her with his cock between our mouths, and she points it at me to go down on as she watches. She likes this cause she knows I will take the load for her since she don't care for cum.
While at a party once, I joined her and another friends right after he came, and when he left the room I went down on her and licked for a while. She was surprised and told me he just came in her right before I started licking her. I told her, Yeah, I noticed. lol She loves for me to experience things that I want to do and thinks it great that I will do these things with her rather than hide it from her. Being open with each other makes it so much better!

Man that is so hot....I love playing with other couples that enjoy mmf fun and cleaning up....love 69ing the women and having her husband or bf mount her so I can lick his cock and balls and slip it into my mouth once in a while....
 
I'd like to get you in just this type of situation...sounds like you know what you like.

Man that is so hot....I love playing with other couples that enjoy mmf fun and cleaning up....love 69ing the women and having her husband or bf mount her so I can lick his cock and balls and slip it into my mouth once in a while....
 
Man that is so hot....I love playing with other couples that enjoy mmf fun and cleaning up....love 69ing the women and having her husband or bf mount her so I can lick his cock and balls and slip it into my mouth once in a while....

Too bad you are so far from Oregon, I have a SO who wants to try both sides of this scenario in the worst way.
 
That is a pity but what a fantasy to talk about. I hope it works out well for you.
 
I just read this...made me even hornier. Thanks:devil:

This is something I've always wanted to try! I love it when my partner cleans me up after he has come in me, but the idea of being licked and fucked at the same time - over the top.
 
Heaven!

Very welcome!

My ex gf used to love sitting on her husband's cock with her back to him as he sat on a chair next to the bed. While he fucked her, I would get between their legs and lick her pussy and his cock as it went in and out of her. Occasionally his cock would pop out and I would take a few sucks and licks prior to re-inserting it for him.

When he came, she would jump up on her back in the bed and I would fuck her until I added my cum to his and hers (She's a squirter). She loved holding me by the ears until i had lapped up our combined love juices, and then the three of us would snowball it back and forth for a really naughty and lovely good time together.

This was just one of the ways we played this game, but just about my favorite.
 
My ex gf used to love sitting on her husband's cock with her back to him as he sat on a chair next to the bed. While he fucked her, I would get between their legs and lick her pussy and his cock as it went in and out of her. Occasionally his cock would pop out and I would take a few sucks and licks prior to re-inserting it for him.

When he came, she would jump up on her back in the bed and I would fuck her until I added my cum to his and hers (She's a squirter). She loved holding me by the ears until i had lapped up our combined love juices, and then the three of us would snowball it back and forth for a really naughty and lovely good time together.

This was just one of the ways we played this game, but just about my favorite.

WOW>>>>HOT!!!!
 
Mario lay down on the bed on his back,
his stiff and thick Italian sausage pointing straight up at the ceiling and his
feet dangling down to the floor. Ginger sat astride him facing his knees and
impaled herself on his cock. As I approached from her front, she leaned back and
across his left shoulder to provide as much room as possible for me to operate.

But first I paused to admire the view: my wife's strawberry blonde bush above a
pair of purple labia, split by our friend's meaty staff rising out of his balls,
and her legs spread wide over his. Now sporting a wide smile I bent to my
pleasure and ran my nose through her moist pubes, then extended my tongue and
lowered it to find the conjunction of their sexual organs. It wasn't difficult
to find...her labia had that inflamed floppy softness about them, her clit was
up and begging to be licked, and there, just below it, was part of the shaft of
his rock-hard but velvet cock.

I may have gone a little berserk with my tongue at that point, licking all that
moist and tasty goodness, but my insanity seemed well received judging by the
moans and groans from the two fuckers above me. In fact, it caused Ginger to
move around my tongue and his cock in a manner that threatened to dislodge my
face from its cramped quarters, and it spurred Mario on to commence a limited
fucking motion that in his overheated state might well prove to set off a
premature ejaculation. To prevent that unwanted response I moved my tongue up to
concentrate on her clit. As I was happily giving that hard nubbin the tongue
lashing it deserved, Ginger closed her legs into her orgasm position, and all
that motion in what is after all a difficult position caused our good friend's
boner to pop out of its slippery sleeve and rap me on the lower lip.
Non-plussed, I reached up with a free hand and bent it back into my wife's
gaping gash, then got back down to
business.

As Ginger's moans increased in intensity, I noticed a change in the taste of the
juices streaming out of her pussy and into my throat; what had been up to now my
wife's familiar feminine jus de twat filling my mouth had changed subtlely to
the no-less-appealing female/male mixture of cream pie...somewhere in the back
of my mind I made a note that Mario must have released one or more mini-cums in
response to the heat of the situation.

But I continued to eat that hairy cock-filled pussy, and soon I knew by the
sounds above my head and the hands pushing against my shoulders that Ginger was
starting into her orgasm. As she lost herself in the throes, she pushed her head
back, clamped her legs even tighter, and screamed to the ceiling "I'm cumming,
Rye, I'm cumming on Mario's cock!"

So as not to lose my place at the junction, and to keep my tongue firmly in
motion on her clit during her now steep climb toward orgasm, I had to push my
head and face even harder into their crotches, but even as I did, I heard and
felt Mario start his own rush to climax. "OoooAAAAGGGG!!!" sounded somewhere
above my head, and I could feel his legs heaving as he began driving his cock in
short strokes up and into my wife.

And then - another surprise: suddenly my mouth had a fountaining cock-head in
it! The pressures had forced his cock to pop out of Ginger again just moments
after it had begun spouting a massive load of sperm, and in a fortunate accident
it had jammed itself directly into my open mouth. Things were happening thick
and fast now, and I simply went with the flow, as it were, letting my mouth fill
up with hot jizz around his slimy cock head before I again reached up and placed
it back into my wife's empty tunnel of love.

Her clit was now too sensitive for me to keep my tongue applied to it, so I
pulled back and allowed her to fall off Mario, but I didn't waste any time
getting to my reward (as if I hadn't any so far): I dove into their cream pie
and lost myself in the act of tasting and absorbing the product of our lusty
threesome. Mmmmm, wonderful memories make dick-stiffening dreams!
 
My ex gf used to love sitting on her husband's cock with her back to him as he sat on a chair next to the bed. While he fucked her, I would get between their legs and lick her pussy and his cock as it went in and out of her. Occasionally his cock would pop out and I would take a few sucks and licks prior to re-inserting it for him.

When he came, she would jump up on her back in the bed and I would fuck her until I added my cum to his and hers (She's a squirter). She loved holding me by the ears until i had lapped up our combined love juices, and then the three of us would snowball it back and forth for a really naughty and lovely good time together.

This was just one of the ways we played this game, but just about my favorite.

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about! I have an ex bf who is dying to try this with me and another. And RyeandGingerAyle, very, very hot story!
 
My first words afterward, through a mouthful of cream, were "That was the best ever!"

That was the first time Ginger ever orgasmed with a cock in her. We've repeated it several times since, always with similar very, very hot results.

And RyeandGingerAyle, very, very hot story![/QUOTE]
 
Back
Top