ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing Chrono Cross....lost track of time. The irony...

Arigatou, El.

Magus is the man, you see. :)

Night night all, I'll be late again tomorrow....for tomorrow I plan to add Ozzie, Flea, and Slash to my Dopplegang list!

Need the Chrono Cross to get Glenn back....come back to me X Strike!
 
Last edited:
You guys are slacking ... Ok Blaze is excused, :kiss: get better.

I get myself involved with playing Buffy the Vampire Slayer for my X-Box. Plus watch most of Gensomaiden Saiyuki (hey I spelt it w/o lookin at the box). Gone for 2 days ... geez.
 
hybirdx said:
Opps my bad.... I ment the level system... The battle system is pretty cool.
Oh, I have to agree there. I liked to brag about my guy being level 20 or what ever, but in FF10, it is just, odd.
 
Arc da Rat said:
You guys are slacking ... Ok Blaze is excused, :kiss: get better.

I get myself involved with playing Buffy the Vampire Slayer for my X-Box. Plus watch most of Gensomaiden Saiyuki (hey I spelt it w/o lookin at the box). Gone for 2 days ... geez.
I heared Knights of the Elder Scrolls (What ever itis) is pretty good...

Project Ego sounds pretty sweet.

I want to get Halo, it looks rocken. But every time I look for it, it's sold out.


I have Star Wars Obi-Wan and Amped.
 
Happy Birthday!!Celestiale

cathot.gif
~ soory this is late ... I didn't get on-line til 1 am on the 15th
 
The days Orlanth is in a wheelchair MIGHT be numbered!

With a new procedue that has not long ago comeout, I might be able to walk.

My feet will be re-molded into how their ment to be, and with a shit lad of reharb, I might be able to walk again. After 7 years of being in this wheelchair, I can't explan how happy I am that I may walk again.

With a walking stick or two, but still...

It is only a possablity though.
 
Hello everyone, just stopping in to say hello to everyone. Not sure if its today or yesterday, but Happy Birthday Cel.

Chewey
 
Alright, in no particular order, just as this occurs to me...
Happy Birthday, Cel, from both myself and a certain other, rather Cynical person...
*grins*
(And yes, I know I already said it, but its a worthy event that bears repeating)

Congratulations, Orlanth.
I can't begin to understand the sheer enormity of this for you, having never been relegated to a wheelchair, and so my words can never be enough, but I wish you all the luck in the world with this.
It will work out for you.
I know this, because you're just too damn stubborn for it not to.

You guys are really slacking, it should take more than 5 minutes to catch up on all the new posts after being gone nearly a week.
Jeez.

And lastly, as an update, I'm nearly fully recovered.
All thats left is the remnants of the strep throat, I recovered already from both the Rheumatic fever and the bleeding lungs.
Although, I do have a question.
I went from 10 am last sunday, til 7:45 pm yesterday, without eating. Thats nearly 156 hours, with nothing but water.
Somebody explain to me how I gained 11 pounds, please.
I can't for the life of me figure it out.
I've spent most of my life with the metabolism of a damn hummingbird, and usually have to eat like a glutton constantly just to maintain my weight. Now, I stop for a week, and finally gain.
I don't get it.

Blaze
 
Ok first off, I'm late but Happy bday cel.

Glad Blaze is recovering.

Played Chrono Cross til my eyes bled. I wanted to be able to use Lynx's scythe instead of the swallow.

I got Ozzie, Slash and Flea. They're tone-deaf evil fiends!

Hello to everyone!

El, Crysede, Lauren, Arc, Cel, Blaze, Orlanth, Hy.... How's it been?
 
Tyrael said:
Ok first off, I'm late but Happy bday cel.

Glad Blaze is recovering.

Played Chrono Cross til my eyes bled. I wanted to be able to use Lynx's scythe instead of the swallow.

I got Ozzie, Slash and Flea. They're tone-deaf evil fiends!

Hello to everyone!

El, Crysede, Lauren, Arc, Cel, Blaze, Orlanth, Hy.... How's it been?

I went looking for Chrono Cross last night, searched through two cities and 6 different video stores, and didn't find it anywhere to rent.
Everywhere that I went is phasing out most of their PS stock in favor of more current systems like PS2, GC, and X-Box.
Dammit.
They had Chrono Trigger, packaged with FF4 (I think) but I didn't want that one.
Dammit.
I ended up settling for Parasite Eve II.
Damn good game.
Difficult, but good.
At least its not as hard as Dino Crisis.
That game was a bitch. its surprisingly easy to complete, but I swear there isn't enough ammo in the game to kill all of the dinosaurs. I scrounged every ammo box in the game, hoarded every single damn bullet, and still ran out of ammo near the end.
Do you have any idea how disheartening it is to encounter a T-rex after you've just finished off 3 Velociraptors and 2 big-ass something-or-others with nothing but fast feet and punching?
Bloody hell.

Blaze
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top