New Story Advertisments

My turn to beg for feedback :)

Ok. I (the male half of this writing couple) have just had a story approved and would appreciate it if anyone would take a look and let me know what they think. BDSM category. My first attempt to write one in third person. Here is the link and if you are interested in the various styles I have written in before as a comparison, check out my other two by following the second link. Thanks in advance for any and all feedback.

D A Stone (The D half :) )

The link to my newest story called "Devine's Angel":

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=111369

The link to my profile, where you can see the other two stories we wrote together, "Maiden Voyage of the Amethyst Dream" and "A Sub's Day to Remember":

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=244505
 
Here I am again with another BDSM historical erotica. Ha, ha, ha, OK, the history is very minimal in these stories, but it does give an overall ambience to the stories and gives them a fairy tale quality, which I have to admit I prefer when reading (and writing) BDSM. Anyway, let me know what you think and...enjoy.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=112656
 
Click here to read my first story. It is titled "Rock and Roll ain't noise pollution," and is a story of an older woman and a younger man.

Please accept my thanks in advance should you decide to give it a read.
 
Last edited:
Need Title and Critique. Mature real estate saleswoman, young college boy

Ok I have just finsihed a new one.

I am tentitively calling it Kimberly's House is not for Sale.

However if you can think of a better title, feel free to give suggestions as well as suggestions for the entire story.

Also if you could give me a rank from 1 to 5 I would appreciate it.

I have put the story on a seperate webpage to make it easier to read.

http://obsessionstories.freeservers.com/kim.html

Thanks
Scorp.
 
Need Title and Critique. Mature real estate saleswoman, young college boy

Ok I have just finished a new one.

I am tentitively calling it Kimberly's House is not for Sale.

However if you can think of a better title, feel free to give suggestions as well as suggestions for the entire story.

Also if you could give me a rank from 1 to 5 I would appreciate it.

I have put the story on a seperate webpage to make it easier to read.

http://obsessionstories.freeservers.com/kim.html

Thanks
Scorp.
 
Goth Check

Here's my entry for the Halloween Contest and a fun Gay Goth Boy story.

Maraschino & The Muse's Cherry

This is a fairly straightforward story about a day in the life of Maraschino Cherryhomes. Observe this Marilyn-Manson wannabe having sex at home, grooming, eating, driving his big boyfriend to see a high school friend, freaking out the mundanes, getting bored, singing along to bad music, getting ready for the concert with his band and finally meeting his idol. It was fun to write!

There some pretty cool descriptions of pierced jewelry play, a milky kiss, extremely light pain play, finger anal and a really interesting concert set planning session. ENJOY and share the feedback!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=112980
 
Last edited:
I am ready

Ok I finally got my feet wet and posted my first story! I am ready for a constuctive critique. Please read and give me your comments. I promise to put on my thick skin for you!

Thanks:rose:
 
A Cursed Story

This story is cursed!

I wrote it for the Haloween contest, submitted it and went out of town. Came back and found that it hadn't posted because the file was garbled. Submitted again and it got lost. Missed the deadline for the contest, so now I have an orphan Halloween story.

The funny thing is, the story concerns a love charm: a little mummified frog. That's taken from real life, I actually had one of these, and it brought me nothing but bad luck.

I don't think there'll be a problem with reading it though. It's called "The Conquerer Frog".

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=113564

All feedback and opinions are welcome.

---dr.M.

Hot Flash: Just found out it posted sometime this morning (Monday). I think I missed all the voting though. Ah well...
 
Last edited:
i'm polishing off a story about a curse but it is not set at halloween - on 5th november. i could save it till next year . . . don't think i'll do that
 
Romantic BDSM

The first chapter of a long romance involving BDSM in turn-of-the-century New Orleans is now up: "The House on Charlevoix Street"

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=113476

My BDSM doesn't involve humiliation or anything extreme. It's more the result of the characters' extreme passion for one another. In this story a young woman is sold to an older man who teaches her the ways of Dominance and submission in a romantic Southern gothic setting. Chapter 2 should be up in a few days, with the rest to follow.

This story is actually an adaptation of a sexual role-playing game I played with Azalea on another site, and I'd be remiss if I didn't give her credit for her tremendous contributions and inspiration. Unfortunately, her posts were lost, so I've had to fill in her parts, but I think it still works well.

---dr.M.
 
LadyJane said:
Hi All, I'm relatively new here, and I've posted three stories. The most recent is the second chapter of a BDSM series I've started. I prefer an historical context for my stories; they're just more fun to write. I've received some very encouraging feedback on my stories and really appreciate those who take the time to send it. I'd be interested in receiving feedback from fellow writers.

I'm currently working on a third chapter in my series and also a romantically themed story - don't know if I'll place it in novels/novellas or romance.

At any rate, following is the link to the first chapter in my series, At His Pleasure. Enjoy!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=102695

I read your stories and I must say, loved them ... I hope we see more from you soon.
 
i've submitted feedback to a few stories advertised here but it would be easier if they were on separate posts and not bunched together like this
 
My latest story "The Best Head of my Life" just got posted (link below in my sig). Love to hear feedback on it. My wife both starred in it and edited my typos. :)

Be well,

PF420
 
Christmas CUms

This thread is a great idea and I WISH I had seen it sooner. :) Some of you may know that I just posted my first story to Literotica.

It's called Christmas Cums. It's about a young woman, all alone on Christmas who recieves a gift from an anonymous source. The gift changes her life.

WARNING: This story contains no sex except for masterbation(sp?) and the masterbation in the story is not hardcore. This is almost to the point of a love story.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=113107

Please let me know what you think of it.
 
Re: Christmas CUms

Doffy said:
WARNING: This story contains no sex except for masterbation(sp?) and the masterbation in the story is not hardcore. This is almost to the point of a love story.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=113107

Please let me know what you think of it.

Jeez, Doffy! I can't believe you wrote that whole story and you don't know how to spell masturbation!

That's like Ronald MacDonald not knowing how to spell 'hamburger'. ;)

---dr.M.
 
New Story Additions

Here's what we got...

Polska Blood Sucka Phucka is back with it's third installment. Skylark and his sadistic girlfriend hide out at his aunt's house after shooting the pimp and giving him HIV. Skylark faints from to much pot and pain. What follows a rather interesting religious experience. Be sure not to miss the traditional Polish recipe interspersed throughout the text
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=109110

Cravings of Biblical Proportions is the story of a masturbation crazed woman and her deeply sexually repressed brother who is more than a little perturbed by some readings in the Bible that seem to glorify incest. Will Candi get her fat boy or will she be fprced to have sex with another household item?
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=113121

Never Fuck a Big-Titted Assassin is a rare submission fully written by Loki of the soupwarsproject. It is a fun time-travelling romp into Medieval Spain. Sex and violence abound, in this fun adventure.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=113872

There's another entry which is Vas's first piece of erotica. But, its mediocre and more for historical purposes than anything else. See the best and worst of the SWP collection here:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=255762
 
Last edited:
Finally! Two New Interviews!

The Interview Project-Part 5-Liz The Interview Project Part 4-Natalie Well, I won't go into all the details but it took three weeks, two revisions and three submissions before these two Interviews were finally posted. I think I'll take a break from reality for awhile. It's so much easier to get fantasy to post. Still, let me know what you think of these please. Number four features a 20 year old wannabe lesbian, number five features an antsy 28 year old virgin.
 
Hi everyone - just had my second story posted and would love feedback on it. Here is a small excerpt:

"Don’t try to get away. This is what you want, and what you’ll get. I bet you’re even a little horny, though you’ll try to deny it. Let’s see." With that, his right arm quickly moved downward as the left arm continued to bind my arms. His hand slid up my thighs under my skirt and rested on my panties. Immediately I knew that he was going to feel how wet they were, which would betray my protests against having sex with him. He’d know I was hot for it...

Follow the link below if you would like to read "Behind Me."

Thanks,
JJ
:rose:
 
Back
Top