text during the workday

txwife594

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Posts
655
Do any of y'all ever get sexual text during the day. Sometimes he text me to masturbateo there times he text me to strip blindfold and ear buds and be waiting for him under the covers...Anyone have anything similar they want to share?
 
I quite often text my wife during the day, teasing her about what I want to do with her that evening, it's great fun, and helps in the build up, love it when she sends very naughty and suggestive replies.
 
A long time ago wife and I would share sexy little text back and forth during the day to get us worked up. Life, kids, work all seem to have put a full on stop to that also.
 
Dirty texts throughout the day make the work day pass by really good. It also leds to a lot of fun that night...
 
I love getting naughty texts at work,

while I'm trying to be professional


and having to concentrate on not letting my hard cock show

mental/verbal foreplay is the sexiest thing ever
 
I love naughty/sexy texts during the day! I am almost always the one sending them but that's ok. I like the lead up and anticipation of might be on the cards for the night. It doesn't often work for me but I'll keep trying.....
 
I love doing sending naughty texts while my pet is at work. He typically works in his office alone. We have code words to use when it is safe to send things. When I know he is on a tight deadline, I send pics of just a little bit of his favorite parts. Sometimes I will text him what I want to do to him or what I want him to do to me. Bring him right to the edge and then tell him that he has to wait and save it all for me. :D
 
My workplace has a strict 'no phone' policy. But I have done the whole sexy texting both sending and receiving at previous places of work. Now however? I value my job.
 
Back
Top