Photo Tributes

why do people jizz on there phones and tablets\ipads

I will back on the road later this week over the weekend ... if there is a lady that would like to enjoy a tribute please let me know...

I was wondering that, you would think it would cause some damage. That would be hard to explain when you're taking it in to be repaired.

lol would be funny to report your iphone button does not work do yo all the jizz that is crusted over it... I guess it makes there load look bigger then that it is. to each there own

Any pantyhose fans? (Full Disclosure: I am a crossdresser, wouldn't want to lead any "straight" men astray...

Attachments

• IMG_0816_opt.jpg
    IMG_0816_opt.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 316
New to Tributes

I've been viewing lit in the amateur photo feedback and have not ventured far from there. I did try carrying on and sharing some female feet fetish pictures with a beautiful young woman there but it never went anywhere and when I asked why was told that wasn't the forum for it so I started exploring this thread a bit.

There's something really exciting about fantasizing about pictures of strangers, getting really turned on, resulting in great sex with my lover or finishing myself off and having great sex later. My partner doesn't know about any of this and I've been looking for a way to share this experience and this might be the way.

I love women, fantasize a lot about things I'd like to do with them but I'm not bi, I think it would be great to tribute a woman with my lover, him cumming hard on your picture while I take care of myself thinking about sucking your stocking toes while you caress me where it counts etc...:kiss:

Not sure what my lover will think but I'd like to try. How do you get this party started? Is this the right forum for this sort of thing?

Can't believe Lisa Beth's been neglected. I fully enjoyed your shots ;)

Wow, thats really sexy!

I've been viewing lit in the amateur photo feedback and have not ventured far from there. I did try carrying on and sharing some female feet fetish pictures with a beautiful young woman there but it never went anywhere and when I asked why was told that wasn't the forum for it so I started exploring this thread a bit.

There's something really exciting about fantasizing about pictures of strangers, getting really turned on, resulting in great sex with my lover or finishing myself off and having great sex later. My partner doesn't know about any of this and I've been looking for a way to share this experience and this might be the way.

I love women, fantasize a lot about things I'd like to do with them but I'm not bi, I think it would be great to tribute a woman with my lover, him cumming hard on your picture while I take care of myself thinking about sucking your stocking toes while you caress me where it counts etc...:kiss:

Not sure what my lover will think but I'd like to try. How do you get this party started? Is this the right forum for this sort of thing?

I think that would be amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing

A great one me and the wife received! Thank you! These are great :)

Last edited:
Back