The taste of cum

I've loved the taste of my own cum from very early on... I was immediately curious about what it would taste like, and I found that I loved it. Normally, it makes me hard again right away when I taste it. I've always liked licking it from my partners, female or male. Several women weren't into it, and thought it was weird that I liked it... of course, those relationships didn't last very long. Those that did, REALLY liked that I was into cum, including the woman who is now my wife.

I find it interesting that many men seem to like the taste of cum, but it seems that many women are repulsed by it. I wonder why that is?

I was just ok with the taste and texture at first and after a few times started to like it and started eating my own as well. Now, it's like a treat to me.

I like the taste of mine well enough--mine's very thin and milky, a little sweet and a little tangy. But I always suffer from a really strong case of losing the urge to taste it right after I cum. The few times I've shot a spurt without having an orgasm, I've really loved the taste.

I've never sucked another guy, but I'm sure I'd be so turned on from doing it that I'd love every drop.

I craved cum before I ever tasted it, finally tasting the cum of others before I ever tried my own. Some of it was very bitter and grossed me out a bit but I still wanted it and forced myself to swallow it. Now I don't care how it tastes, I want it in my mouth, lots of it, to savor for as long as possible before swallowing it. If I could drink a big glass of warm cum I would gladly do so, although straight from the tap is always best!

Normally my urges to try it are gone after I cum, so I don't try my own. But the last three times in the past few days, I've sprayed cum all the way to my face. So I've gotten a few good tastes. It was tangy and creamy and sweet and delicious.

I craved cum before I ever tasted it, finally tasting the cum of others before I ever tried my own. Some of it was very bitter and grossed me out a bit but I still wanted it and forced myself to swallow it. Now I don't care how it tastes, I want it in my mouth, lots of it, to savor for as long as possible before swallowing it. If I could drink a big glass of warm cum I would gladly do so, although straight from the tap is always best!

One of the things I've always loved about cum is it's different taste from different guys and changes from the same guy depending on what he's been eating. It's like a box of chocolates, you never know until you taste it. Even when it's "whangy", I still like the taste.

More than the taste of cum, I am mindful of its consistency. I had a BF whose cum was very very watery...and he could shoot in ropes...like 5 times in a row. His semen smelled like straw.

I like the taste of mine well enough--mine's very thin and milky, a little sweet and a little tangy. But I always suffer from a really strong case of losing the urge to taste it right after I cum. The few times I've shot a spurt without having an orgasm, I've really loved the taste.

I've never sucked another guy, but I'm sure I'd be so turned on from doing it that I'd love every drop.

I've wanted to eat mine for the longest time and like many on here I lose interest in doing it once I start to cum. What I did this week to get around that was to cum on a small plate and then leave it there.

I went off and did some other things around the house and came back about 20-30 minutes later. I then went on a favorite m4m site and started getting myself all heated up again. After I was hard again I took out my realistic dildo and started to dip it into the plate of cum. I then started to lick and suck on the dildo. Doing this got me SO turned on! I was rolling the dildos head around in the cum at one point and held it above my mouth while laying back on the bed.

Slowly some of the cum started to drip from it into my mouth. I swallowed every drop! I was so turned on that when I finally started to cum again I quickly moved the dildo to my cock and got some fresh hot cum on it. I put it in my mouth but by that time I lost the urge again and wound up spitting it out after. It was a pretty hot experience and I can't wait until I'm alone here again so I can repeat it!

Have been enjoying small tastes of my own for a few years now, probably started out when I wanted to know how girlfriends felt, as it was a rather weird idea way back before the internet age.
Always wanted to taste another man's cum on a partner, but sadly never found partners willing to experiment much, and I never liked the idea of eating my own entire load, as I usually 'went off' a bit after orgasm, so perhaps would be happy to do anything and everything before my own orgasm, whilst still on a high.

I love everything about cum, both mine and another guys. I love to lick my wife's cum filled pussy, and fantasize about it being another man's cum Im sucking out of her pussy.

I used to travel on business every other week and would masturbate every evening when I was gone. Tried to suck my own cock several time but could never get it closer than a couple of inches from my outreached tongue. Regardless, that made me so horny seeing my cock that close that I eventually started coming on my face and eventually into my mouth.

After a while it led to a craving to taste my own cum. It wasn't until I was 30 that I tasted another mans cum after sucking him off. Fantastic feeling knowing that you've satisfied a person to the point where they ejaculate into your mouth. :devil:

I used to travel on business every other week and would masturbate every evening when I was gone. Tried to suck my own cock several time but could never get it closer than a couple of inches from my outreached tongue. Regardless, that made me so horny seeing my cock that close that I eventually started coming on my face and eventually into my mouth.

After a while it led to a craving to taste my own cum. It wasn't until I was 30 that I tasted another mans cum after sucking him off. Fantastic feeling knowing that you've satisfied a person to the point where they ejaculate into your mouth. :devil:
I agree it is a fantastic feeling. I love being naked kneeling in front of a guy with his dick in my mouth. It is so naughty and taboo it makes it even more erotic. Then when you feel his warm cum filling your mouth, it is so fantastic

Back