How to orgasm quicker when on anti depressants??

Harry sach

Experienced
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Posts
58
Does anybody have any advice on how to orgasm a little quicker when you are on anti depressants? I have been on sertraline for a while now, and while it is great in some instances because it enables me to have sex for a LOT longer, sometimes it takes me that long to come that I can hardly feel it! :(
If anybody else has experienced this and has any pointers, i'd be really grateful.
 
I think this issue is not uncommon with mood meds, from what others have shared in Real Life.

It seems that the trick is to adapt and roll with it. Enjoy the stamina rather than get hung up on the orgasm. It's a journey, enjoy the ride. Fixating on an elusive or mild orgasm would probably be ...well...depressing.

As for a bigger orgasm, have you tried nipple and prostate stimulation on your own body?

As for triggering an orgasm, work on the mental aspects. You are your own expert there. Physically, you can mimic one by starting at your toes and clenching your muscles, working your way up your body, holding for a moment, then relaxing them all at once. Also, flexing your PC muscles to the beat of "Surfin' Safari" ( That's the 8/10ths of a second spasm interval of an orgasm ) . Well, maybe you want to practice your PC muscles to get the timing ahead of actual sex so you can think of something sexier. But, if you can pull all of that together while you are actually having sex, it should get you close enough for an orgasm to trigger.

But if that doesn't work, discuss it with your doctor. It's not uncommon, so they probably have other mood meds or additional prescriptions for you to try.

Good luck!
 
I think you were spot on when you said to just roll with it! I had a bit of a session last weekend and managed to come three times! To be fair the girl I am with absolutely loves that I last so long, so it's not really a bad thing, she just gets a little despondant if I don't finish because she thinks it's her fault.
Thanks for the advice though!
 
Out of curiosity, have you tried incorporating a vibrating bullet or ring into sex? One of those intended to be felt by both partners?
 
I feel your pain. I had 2 problems. I would either have trouble getting hard and when i did, stay hard. Or I just couldnt finish. Ive actually talked to my doctor and cut my dosage down in half. If im having a day ill kick it in the middle and take a pill and a half.
 
Back
Top