Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just here for the company.........and Bound, don't try to play the total innocent yourself ;) You and PWMT can keep a Daddy..............very............................distracted between the two of you...................................not that I am complaining ;) :rose: :kiss:

But I haven't touched you yet! :devil:

I was just here for the company.........and Bound, don't try to play the total innocent yourself ;) You and PWMT can keep a Daddy..............very............................distracted between the two of you...................................not that I am complaining ;) :rose: :kiss:

It caught my funny bone*innocent look, bites bottom lip*

OH.........you and that "innocent look"............you know what that does........and then that bottom lip thing as well....................such a naughty thing you are..........:p :kiss: :rose:

Hmmmmmmm.......I have a minor comp issue and I see Bound has managed to get herself into a bit of trouble............Bound..........you know us Daddies cannot be so easily fooled or tricked ;)

Hmmmmmmm.......I have a minor comp issue and I see Bound has managed to get herself into a bit of trouble............Bound..........you know us Daddies cannot be so easily fooled or tricked ;)

I didn't mean to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back