Massacre State Asylum OOC Thread

giggles

packing list:

corset - check
red ruffled bra and matching panties - check
candles - check
scarves for tying and other various things - check
wine and scotch - check

OOOh. Approve.

And swat him just once for me?

Heaven knows he's got it coming.

Course, so do you!:kiss::kiss:
 
Just before I head to bed, I wanna tag Beca, Luna, Brit and Nina. At this stage, I just need a post from each of you please. I wanna keep this moving and I'm aware that a few of you are stuck.

Beca you have the option of a dream post at this point because your character got knocked unconscious, alternatively, you can sit out on this round of posts if you wish.

Sixxy, post when you can.

Luna, you can sit in on group to keep the unruly ones in their seats if you like or else entertain an NPC post!

Brit and Nina, Vail set you guys up so you're good to go, just decide which one of you two is gonna hit it first. :rose:

Thanks Ladies! Honorary Groupies have been added to the first post; only the ones I am aware of as at this point but I figured it'd be great to give them a shout out for being with us for kick off and encouraging us as well.

Zy gave me the idea ;)
 
i sat to write several times today.. my brain is just fucked... and not in a capable of putting words together kind of way... fk...
 
i sat to write several times today.. my brain is just fucked... and not in a capable of putting words together kind of way... fk...

Oh no... :(
Want me to go? Maybe give you some more to work with...?
 
Oh no... :(
Want me to go? Maybe give you some more to work with...?
yes. please brit... .... if i posted what i wrote .. i would need to be committed due to incoherant babble!... lol...


an another lol.. our posts up there... exactly the same effing time! lol...
 
yes. please brit... .... if i posted what i wrote .. i would need to be committed due to incoherant babble!... lol...


an another lol.. our posts up there... exactly the same effing time! lol...

No worries, will work on what I've got for Marisa and post in a little while...
And dual posts, I know...what are the chances eh? ;)
 
Posted! All yours Nina...hope I've given Nurse Stewart something to comment on or react to... :eek:
 
britt that was brill!!... -grinning like mad-... i have sooo very much to comment on and write on... that was wonderful chickie.
 
will be reading and going through my initial save file to edit and change accordingly...

will be posted before 3 EST...
 
That was awesome Brit! You totally rock!

Shit this is good! :D

And keep dropping in and giving your thoughts Sadie, we love to hear them!

Ooo Luna-ness, can't wait! :devil: Eeeee!!!
 
BTW what is the time frame~like I assume we are on the first day of the girl's incarceration but what is the time? Late morning, afternoon? What??

Help!!
 
I'd say afternoon, group therapy sessions are generally held in the afternoon so that would be a good bet.

All our girls get to meet at dinner :devil: :D
 
Okay... you know a post is good when you end up chuckling evilly to yourself at the end of it.

Brit- that was awesome!
 
*wipes sweat from a worried brow...*

All done....now I have to work on two very late posts for two very mean men elsewhere and then I can quit for the day...
 
Clears throat, grins and does a little dance

Hehehehehehe..... Ohhh Trista is gonna eat Celestine.. I mean. Ahem. giggles and stands up straight, more professional.

I mean. Very well done Luna.
 
*pinches Brit bum with a cheerful grin*

You scare me...you are awesome...:rose:

yelps and the blush deepens, although it's accompanied by a mischievous grin

I try...and you're amazing too you know...everyone here is...damn...it's as inspiring as it is intimidating sometimes! :kiss:
 
Back
Top