Naughty in someone else's house?

A single female friend of my was out of town so I was watching her house and taking care of her dogs. I took a couple pair of very soft, sexy panties out of her drawer and stated reading Lit. After edging for a while, I pumped out a huge load covering the crotch of both pairs of panties and put them back as I found them. She never mentioned it.
 
A single female friend of my was out of town so I was watching her house and taking care of her dogs. I took a couple pair of very soft, sexy panties out of her drawer and stated reading Lit. After edging for a while, I pumped out a huge load covering the crotch of both pairs of panties and put them back as I found them. She never mentioned it.

Hot. Done This a couple of times over the years.
 
Once when me and some cousins were spending a week at grandma's I had the urge in the middle of the night. My two female cousins were asleep in the living room on a blanket on the floor when I woke up on the couch with a raging hardon I couldn't ignore. I took my cock out of my shorts stroking slowly as they slept. After a few minutes i leaned back and shot hot cum all over my t-shirt shaking with pleasure. I fell asleep without even cleaning up! I woke up first tho and made sure I had a new shirt.
 
Several times I have had sex while staying at friends homes. Usually, after a night of drinking and I get flirty with a girl who is friends of the host. Lots of fun screwing in a guest room.
 
I once ate and fucked a girlfriend in her front room with her parents asleep in an adjoining bedroom ... I loved the danger of being caught ...
 
The wife and I had sex one time on the living room couch of her fathers house while he was in another room. Unbelievably good!!!
 
I once ate and fucked a girlfriend in her front room with her parents asleep in an adjoining bedroom ... I loved the danger of being caught ...

Used to do this a lot dating my wife, lots of playing on the couch and sex in the living room with the possibility of getting caught or seen by her parents and 3 siblings... in fact I’m pretty sure her mother saw us more than one occasion and her older sister let us know years later that she enjoyed a show or two.
 
Once I stayed overnight at a friend’s house while her husband was out of town. She had two small kids and didn’t want to be in her house all alone with them. She was beautiful, and we were very close at the time. I slept in her bed with her and was so incredibly turned on that I got up in the middle of the night and made myself cum in her bathroom. I wouldn’t have been able to sleep otherwise. Always wondered if she knew...probably not, and I wish I’d had the guts to do what I really wanted to do!
 
Once I stayed overnight at a friend’s house while her husband was out of town. She had two small kids and didn’t want to be in her house all alone with them. She was beautiful, and we were very close at the time. I slept in her bed with her and was so incredibly turned on that I got up in the middle of the night and made myself cum in her bathroom. I wouldn’t have been able to sleep otherwise. Always wondered if she knew...probably not, and I wish I’d had the guts to do what I really wanted to do!

No words...
 
I was fresh out of high school and doing the couch surfing thing. I had a steady girlfriend at the time and we were always a little horny. We had been out fishing one day and my friend wanted to sleep, well we all were kinda crashed out in his room on the bed, and me and my girl started to fool around. My buddy was passed out behind us, my fingers in her and her hand wrapped around my cock.

My friends mom walked in and broke it up by accident but it was a fun moment.

We broke up a short time after and my friend started seeing her behind my back. Eventually got married, I ran into her a while back and it made me remember. I wonder if he ever thinks about the fact I got her first.
 
Finally did this too. Had to attend a cousin's wedding recently. Went with his father to check if the Bridal suit had been decorated as per our instructions. Decided to test the bed before the decorators came in.
 
At my brothers summer place

There is a swing on the veranda that faces the ocean. My wife andI cuddled there and I ended up finger fucking her. The issue is there was a wedding there the next day and the brides party was wandering around and walked past us. The other weirdness was that my wife’s company had just gone public the day before and she had needed to get away or we wouldn’t have been there on a wedding weekend.
 
My wife and I regularly stay at my best friends' house during holidays for a couple of days (week or so). And yes, we usually have sex there...

Many years ago when I was 25 or so (I am 58), my then GF and I stayed at her friend's place... While we were enjoying ourselves, she walked into our bedroom and joined us...
 
A girlfriend and I once 'house-sat' for another couple on vacation ... Primarily to tend to their cats ... We slept and fucked in their bed and even enjoyed some of their porn that they left sitting next to their TV and DVD sitting on their dresser!
 
A former gf was housesitting and we decided to use the opportunity to fuck like mad. After I was depleted she took me on a tour with the both of us butt naked to the world. That was a blast. :D
 
Many yrs back though, had sex under my best friends table (was like a bachelor appt - 2 rooms and a bathroom)). She was in the other room, asleep.
 
House-sitting one summer......home from college....neighbor lady asked me to house sit. I managed to find all her secret things staying there for a couple of weeks....some toys (this was a long time ago), a couple of good girls gone bad 'porn' novels. I tended to walk around in her house naked.

And then she came home a day early.....didn't hear her come inside. I was stroking standing in the kitchen She told me quietly, 'go get dressed'.

So, she didn't ask me to house-sit again. After I graduated, I was back at my parents and she asked me to 'come by' that afternoon for my graduation present.

She opened the kitchen door for me. Naked. Best present ever.
 
My first wife gave herself as a present to a guy who had just graduated , of course I didn't know it at the time. I picked up a drunk woman back in my late twenties and took her to my best friends house and fucked her on his living room floor while he slept upstairs. At least I think he was sleeping and not spying.
 
Let me see, where should I start!!!!

At my sisters house, when I was dating my wife, I got jacked off in the bathroom downstairs.
When I was in my teens, I had access to a building next door and I used to sneak the keys and take a date over there and make out with her. I got jacked off in that bathroom too.
And I swam naked in my sisters pool while she slept, at least I think she was sleeping, in the room that overlooked the pool.:devil::devil:
 
College girl friend..she had a thing for 'outside' sex.....but the best was that she liked to find cars on the street where their doors were unlocked......I told her I was getting too old for 'backseat' sex.....but to be honest, she was kinkiest when she could see headlights going past us!
 
Back
Top