The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't have the thing... THAT was why you were acting that way.
DO have the thing.... And now its why you act that way again?

No. No no no.
I'm not playing this game.

Who knew having him eat healthy for a month would make him taste so much better... She muses while licking her fingers clean

LT: Why is it that I think of the best witty replies after the moment has passed?

Because if we had the words at the moment we needed them, we'd never have the excuse to speak again, to entreat again, to laugh again, to joke again, to remark again. Because all the things we'd have needed to say would have been said.

And now I'll stop ranting and actually go to bed...

Because if we had the words at the moment we needed them, we'd never have the excuse to speak again, to entreat again, to laugh again, to joke again, to remark again. Because all the things we'd have needed to say would have been said.

LT ~ Wish I were well enough to give fr33k a Goodnight hug and kiss, sounds like he needs one :eek:

Very wise of you, Mr. Fr33k. You are more than right. Thank you :)

You can't give me the "Why didn't you bring foods" look if you didn't bring yours either!! Pbbbbth!
Tomorrow. Donut. JUST ONE. FOR MEEEE.
pbbbth AGAIN!

Lt: There's a thing called Too Much information. There's another thing called tact. There's flirting, and there is obscenity. There's sexy, and there is repulsive. There's class, and then there's you.

Lt: There's a thing called Too Much information. There's another thing called tact. There's flirting, and there is obscenity. There's sexy, and there is repulsive. There's class, and then there's you.

LT ~ Will try harder next time... ;)

It's been a hectic, crazy week already. I'm going to try to settle down and focus on some owed posts today after I get home. Yeah, yeah, I know. Procrastination, thy name is Cait. *sigh*

LT ~ Wish I were well enough to give fr33k a Goodnight hug and kiss, sounds like he needs one :eek:

Even if you're sick, I'd still take a hug and kiss from you, Brit. And I can always use em...but in this situation, I was just spouting off what my brain said in reaction to Shy's post.

Very wise of you, Mr. Fr33k. You are more than right. Thank you :)

I have my moments....:D

Even if you're sick, I'd still take a hug and kiss from you, Brit. And I can always use em...but in this situation, I was just spouting off what my brain said in reaction to Shy's post.

Well that's always good to know ;) and just blame my feverish brain... :eek:

Time to go pants-less.

--Ive spilled on three pairs of pants today.... Much easier to wash my legs than yet another pair of pants in one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back