Lucan's strange erotic drawings

Truly Inspired

These should be in a gallery. I feel like I'm in one as I look at them now.

Unfinished, but hey...

Wow, I've just scrolled through five pages of outstanding art. Not only have you given me the kick I need to get back in to my own painting and drawing but you've inspired me to write something different too. Thank you.

Thanks so much, everyone, for the kind words. I have lots more, but it's all over the place... following will be some watercolor things... in progress & unfinished, but at least it's something, yeah?

Assemblage.jpg

BigMouth.jpg

BlueGoddess.jpg

BlueMan.jpg

Bugs.jpg

These are truly brilliant, evocative and shocking
Delicate balance of elements that draw the eye and challenge sensibilities
Nice

I do like to challenge sensibilities!

Some more watercolor things...

Construction.jpg

DancingBlue.jpg

FlatWorm.jpg

Gremlin.jpg

Notsofast.jpg

Brilliant , just brilliant and when you start to add color and shading the depth of your creativity just becomes even more apparent
Well done I hope and expect to see more of your pictures more widely in the future
You have enough ideas In some pictures for a whole story to he created
Elements of Bosch, Dali even a little bit of Schiele
Fantastic

You're so kind...

Potentate.jpg

Seashore.jpg

Sketches6.jpg

Sketches7.jpg

Snakehandler.jpg

Very good to see more of your fantastic (sometimes disturbing/disquieting) work, Lucan!

Incredible...

electrifying work! Love the watercolors, too. I get the feeling this stuff kind of erupts out of you, like a pyroclastic flow, so to speak.
(And, *co-ink-a-dink* ... I have a sibling in SR.)

impressive

Wow Lucann,
Your artwork is inspiring and mesmerizing as well. I know If I keep looking I will find deeper images the longer I look. To me its much more about seeing into your vision then a "finished" drawing.
There is movement and energy, As a Graphic Designer, I really enjoy critiquing art. But I find I just want to enjoy yours, thanks for sharing.

Models???

I hope you continue to enjoy-- I love the overlapping genders and would love to get some real models in to pose for me....

tiger.jpg

tigerman.JPG

time%20to%20go.jpg

tonguey.JPG

tower.jpg

I dont think you would have any problems finding willing models to pose...please anyone need canvas time get busy!!!

Have you considered writing posts, captions, stories, or something else to accompany these drawings?

Subscribing again...

Lucan,

I had an occasion to refer a friend to your work, and realized my subscription was gone.

Hoping to find many more works from you in the coming year,

Best of all to a great artist,

Rags

Have you considered writing posts, captions, stories, or something else to accompany these drawings?

Well I'm no writer at all, at least in any kind of linear fashion, so... that's why I draw I suppose. I would love it if someone wrote something to go along with some of my art.

I hope to post more things soon!

How about some sketches & things?

Lucan,

I had an occasion to refer a friend to your work, and realized my subscription was gone.

Hoping to find many more works from you in the coming year,

Best of all to a great artist,

Rags

Thank you... I am going to try & upload some things now. Let's see if it works!

IMG_6050.jpg

I think it did... so let's see what I've got-- some pages of quick sketches, drawn from various sources, and some other goodies. Okay- enjoy!
Lucan

Trying out those manga pens...

Sorry for the low-quality "scan" I don't have a scanner big enough to do these 14x17s so I just used my phone & then had to try & mess with the tints and levels to make them somewhat legible... someday I'll get one of those big scanners...

IMG_6060.jpg

IMG_6091.jpg

IMG_6106.jpg

IMG_6151.jpg

IMG_6154.jpg

Skritchy sketches

And a few more for now....

IMG_6115.jpg

IMG_6137.jpg

IMG_6145.jpg

IMG_6152.jpg

IMG_6162.jpg

IMG_6163.jpg

And I'll endeavor to get some more up soon!
Yum yum!

Wow

Well thank you-- the more erotic drawings the better I think, so I'll post a few more before I fall asleep. Pen & ink is my favorite I think, though pencil or charcoal or paint are all fun too...

canon.JPG

ferretqueen.JPG

big%2520suck.JPG

toys.JPG

plethora.JPG

Some amazing stuff. You must be a professional.

It would be interesting to know the story in your head about some of the scenarios pressented. :rolleyes:

Back