The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
stroking fantasizing sucking

naked horny and hard as I stroke my cock fantasizing about being sucked as I suck two or three cocks.

horny panties hardly holding my cock.. stroking through my panties this a.m.

love having a place to tell every body.. *muah*

...well.coffees done...
sitting back...my hand wrapping the base of my cock...slowly dragging it upward..a lil ooze of precum dribbling from the tip
my muscles flexing my balls for jenna...almost laughing at how full they feel this morning..
a fingertip smearing the head wih my precum...
looking over at jenna...loving having "her" watching me..using it for inspiration...

Love to clean the finger tip off. :p And other tips as well! ;)

horny panties hardly holding my cock.. stroking through my panties this a.m.

love having a place to tell every body.. *muah*

Stroke the underside of the cock like it was a clit Sophie. You know it will feel so good! :kiss:

glistening on jennas lips

..feeling jennas lips slide over the tip of my cock..my precum smearing her lips..
seeing it glimmering in the morning light
petting"her" face softly as we kiss...tasting her sweet lips..amd my precum

wet lips

wet lips on my cock,sucking =, stroking, want to take it outdoors on the balcony, neighbors can watch as we suck each other

masturbating with lube

so slippery just coated my cock with warm lube imagining is your mouth, stroking slowly cock in my whole fist pulling up as i use my fingers

Fully engorged now, dragging my fingers up the underside of my cock.

Head engorged

Stroking nice and slow and watching head becoming engorged as I move up slow and tight. Balls are tingling...Wish someone was here to join in. PM me if you want to cum together.

Precum is leaking from the tip of my penis, stroking faster feeling the pleasure increase as I caress my balls and my ass...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back