Multiple orgasms

MissCautious

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 21, 2014
Posts
311
I'm not sure where I'm going wrong but I really want to be able to achieve this.
Any advice??
 
Christ. Looks like I'll have to free my afternoon tomorrow.

All for the love of science.
 
All I can say is relax & have patience! It took me years before I had multiple orgasms. By myself it's always been easy but with a partner it was a challenge! You really need to relax though, the more wound up you are about them the harder it will be. Pick your favorite position and start there. If you're tryig to achieve this with a partner make sure it's someone you are comfortable with and aren't afraid to voice when you need something changed up or adjusted. ;) If by yourself pick your fav toy, make a peaceful atmosphere lay down relax and start with re-discovering your own body with your hands. Everyone is different though, for example for me to have multiples with a partner I need them to take control and make it happen. It can't be soft & lovely lol. Good luck! :D Sorry if this is long and rambling!
 
All I can say is relax & have patience! It took me years before I had multiple orgasms. By myself it's always been easy but with a partner it was a challenge! You really need to relax though, the more wound up you are about them the harder it will be. Pick your favorite position and start there. If you're tryig to achieve this with a partner make sure it's someone you are comfortable with and aren't afraid to voice when you need something changed up or adjusted. ;) If by yourself pick your fav toy, make a peaceful atmosphere lay down relax and start with re-discovering your own body with your hands. Everyone is different though, for example for me to have multiples with a partner I need them to take control and make it happen. It can't be soft & lovely lol. Good luck! :D Sorry if this is long and rambling!

Excellent advice Fiery.. Good luck to the OP and be patient...
 
multiples

So the first key to having multiple orgasms is knowing exactly what it is that makes you orgasm, how it feels to be close, and how to push yourself over the edge. Your homework is going to be to masturbate a lot ;).

Then moving from there you might want to bring in some help. A hitachi is always great but I prefer a Palm Power wand with attachments. Despite it being tiny it is as powerful as a hitachi while being adjustable, but harder to find. Whatever buzzing masterpiece you decide on use the stimulation you found works best. For a lot of women I find it to be a combination of clit stimulation and penetration.
It may feel like it is too much, KEEP GOING and enjoy.
 
Pot worked for me. Dissolved a psychic barrier of some sort. Or maybe it distorted my sense of time, so that I wasn't measuring my responses by the clock and worrying at every moment whether I was where I needed to be.

Now I don't need the pot anymore, because I can get into the mind-set easily ... it's familiar territory to me now.

Alcohol did NOT work for me.

Your mileage may vary. Or maybe it won't.
 
For many women, the clitoris is too sensitive immediately after orgasm to be able to go again immediately. For multiple orgasms in that situation you need to be able to work on other areas of stimulation - as far as possible aim for your first orgasm to be non-clitoral, or at least with as little direct clitoral stimulation as possible, so that your clit is still fine to touch straight after orgasm 1. In my experience, after second orgasm, the others often come (sic) quickly and relatively easily, since the whole body is buzzing with endorphins. So you can then fit into a pattern of non-clitoral, clitoral, etc, giving the sensitised areas a chance to recover. (If you are lucky enough to have a clitoris which does not over-sensitise after orgasm, of course, things will be far easier! But I would still advocate a range of approaches, both for interest and variety and in order to spread the burden of arousal, as it were!)

As others have said, use everything to help - cock, fingers, tongue, wands, vibes, dildos. I have found butterfly-type clitoral stimulators very useful because they leave both hands free, and because they usually have a highly adjustable 10 point setting so that you can have it on a background level of stimulation whilst focusing on other areas, just to help out, as it were, and then push it up whilst concentrating on the clitoris.

All that sounds relentlessly unerotic and technical, I know. But as CS Lewis once wrote about maps - you don't want to be burying your head in them whilst on holiday, and miss all the sights. But equally, if you study it beforehand, you will find you enjoy yourself so much more...

Very best of luck. I need hardly say that, as a man, I am profoundly envious!
 
Many

As women's clits become TOO sensitive to continue with that route once she's had one you may want to learn another technique to produce multiples. It MAY be necessary to use fingers or toys to LEARN how to do this as specific pressure is required and erections are pretty random and directionLESS. Once your body learsn the feelings and angles it will be much easier to achieve during intercourse.

TRY THIS research.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892
 
I have a feeling that some women are more multi-orgasmic than others. My wife has always been a "three-fer". First one is hot.....second one is over the top.....third one is just an aftershock and then she's done. Not something she does differently. She's been like that for over 40 years. Maybe before she met me as well. I wouldn't know and she won't admit it.
 
I didn't realize that multiple referred to being able to bring the body to a new orgasm. I thought it referred to that 15-30 minutes after when your orgasm is still rolling through your body.. your nerves so unhinged that even your skin is undulating..
during that time, even a warm breath can bring that waves again.

maybe your focus should be on getting your whole body to orgasm.
 
I'm not sure where I'm going wrong but I really want to be able to achieve this.
Any advice??

Are we talking multiple orgasms with a partner, on your own, or both?

How do you give yourself an orgasm now? Vibe? Fingers? Dildo? Combination thereof?

Any advice I could offer would depend on what your current technique is.
 
Multiples

Since you know what brings on your orgasms tell your lover what feels good, what feels great and what really rocks your boat. Do not be afraid to tell your lover as he most likely would be turned on seeing you get hotter and hotter until you orgasmed from his efforts to please you.
 
I didn't realize that multiple referred to being able to bring the body to a new orgasm. I thought it referred to that 15-30 minutes after when your orgasm is still rolling through your body.. your nerves so unhinged that even your skin is undulating..
during that time, even a warm breath can bring that waves again.

maybe your focus should be on getting your whole body to orgasm.

<Bows.> Honoured to make your acquaintance, madam. What you say is entirely true, of course - rapid consecutive orgasms and multiple iterations of the same intense orgasm are not the same. However, (in my necessarily limited experience) not only do some women find that rapid consecutive orgasms build in intensity and rapidity until they merge into one ongoing multiple orgasm, but the methods used to achieve both repeated orgasm and multiple/whole body orgasm are often similar - wide range of erogenous touching, plateau/pausing, focus on far more than just the clitoris, multiple stimulation at once, etc, etc. In short, the end-product may be different or may not in the end, but the route taken is likely to be similar.
 
Don't get caught up in the hype. MO is much talked about but actually experienced a lot less. Focus on having one good O, one awesome O. With luck and time the multiple might happen. But don't put too much pressure on yourself.
 
I have a feeling that some women are more multi-orgasmic than others. My wife has always been a "three-fer". First one is hot.....second one is over the top.....third one is just an aftershock and then she's done. Not something she does differently. She's been like that for over 40 years. Maybe before she met me as well. I wouldn't know and she won't admit it.

Maybe or maybe not.

By myself, multiples have been no problem, but I always wondered why I wasn't able to do the same with a partner. My husband is the only lover I have ever had that I have been able to achieve multiples with and it is pretty much every damn time.
 
Still trying. I guess if it happens, it happens, but I can't force it unfortunately. I can have fun trying though! :devil:
 
I was never with a woman who did not have multiple orgasms. After her first from my tongue I would just continue, softly and gently, until to the surprise of many they were having another orgasm. Often these orgasms would merge until they became one continuous orgasm that did not quit.

The fuck after long tongue play was always the best for me.
 
Back
Top