any LIT members that you REALLY wanna fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool thread...There are several for me. I think both sinnamongyrl and SxyTiger seem so damned hot. But there are several others as well I think most of them know who they are.
 
thump said:
Cool thread...There are several for me. I think both sinnamongyrl and SxyTiger seem so damned hot. But there are several others as well I think most of them know who they are.


Thank you :kiss:
 
I've just started coming here and already there's a list....yikes!

Ah, the advantages of living so close to Buffalo...
 
There are about four that I would seriously fuck if I were not married. One of them may be a little more like making love, actually.
 
There are 2 that I would like to spend a weekend with.
 
Hmmmmmmmm it's a Hard 1

Wow - this thread is very original - congrats to the creator.

Well got to say, it is hard to say with whome to do it with, although I'd say at the moment there are 3 or 4 ladies I wouldn't mind to. But me being my shy self - it hard to tell them that without embarrassing oneself.

I might name names a lil later, but there are many other women to explore:) But so far, as friends I think 3 or 4, although that number could reduce upon getting to know someone a lil more.

But not to be saying that only what I'm looking for - if any lady is interested in me and is close, then I'm sure some arrangement can happen. :) Let me know, see what can be done:)

:rose: - for the ladies
:kiss: - for the ladies
:devil: - for the ladies (but later;)) :D
 
Definatey A Few

There are several beautiful women here that I am sure would be incrediblely passionate and erotic..
A few hints..
Someone:
Intriging
Sexy
Dangerous
a little Kinky
That loves to recieve Oral
and enjoys Sun and Beaches...
Hee hee
enough hints !
STG
 
There are so many Lovely Ladies here on LIT... All are SEXY!
Some that stand out - rBaby,SkinTight, Michi Knickers are Extra HOT ... But from the day I found LIT, I have been in "DEEP LUST" with Jennifer Kaye!
(There are sooo many things I'd like to do to the Sweet Miss Jennifer Kaye)
 
Hmmm, is this like a trick question? lol. I'd like to fuck a couple of girls here. Hell, i'd like to hook up w/ some girls here but none so far. Hopefully soon =o)
 
Still looking...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

MI is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm trying to think of something nice. Anyway I enjoy the Lit. stories. personals etc. I have met only one member in person but she is incredible but married which is sad for me because I haven't seen her in quite awhile. I understand her situation but I keep trying on here and webdate etc. but think most girls have all the cards so can pick and choose and don't blame them for that but being older I think I wasted alot of time being faithful in my two mariages 10 years and 12 years only to be alone now when it's harder to find a real girl and not just a tease. I do like to tease myself but I'm real that's the difference. Hope everyone finds that real person to be with it makes life better.
Have a great day everyone. Naughty or nice love to hear from you girls. My screen name is the same on aol and webdate wolfdiver52, so let's party MI.........
:p :nana: :devil: :kiss: Always, Bad Bill in MI
 
well if i had to choose one it would have to be michi id so love to fill all her holes
 
To fuck or not to fuck??? lol Yea it's OK.

Well yes the idea of actual sex is appealing. I am kinda new and do not know to many people yet. If I met a lady and we both where into it. I would gladly share myself with her. :rose:
 
wolfdiver52 said:
only to be alone now when it's harder to find a real girl and not just a tease. I

I'm a tease with guys who only wanna screw me and then never talk to me again, I tell them beforehand that I'm not into one night stands, and they still try it on with me when they're blatantly only after one night, so i tease them, they know where they stand, so they should know im only teasing after i've pointed it out.
 
Oh yea, there is a certain guy in the Eastern USA that has my attention. He can put his slippers under my bed anytime.
mmmm
 
wolfdiver52 said:
I wasted alot of time being faithful in my two mariages 10 years and 12 years only to be alone now when it's harder to find a real girl and not just a tease. I do like to tease myself but I'm real that's the difference.

Yea, but the girls who aren't "teases" always end up being the ones that the guys don't really see themselves w/ longterm.. i've found that time after time recently..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top