Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, nipplers. I missed all y'all this weekend. I was tied up.
:rose:
Pamella_Anne_Gordon_marzo1962.jpg

what ever happened?

Hey Lisa....I have never heard back from that publisher that contacted me about the website he wanted us to write for. Did you? It was supposed to be up and running by mid September (Erotic Cafe?) ....wondering... :confused:

eric shawn listo said:
Why, Mutt, she has hardly any hips at all! :D

Delightful! reminicent of Miss Janet Lupo.

Thanks, eric-shawn

OMG I miss the 70's

Re: Normal

Lisa Denton said:
Uh, that remark was a joke, but if your serious. For me normal sex is a couple diesel-powered sex toys and a few good friends with whips and bad attitudes, but of course I am a "good girl."

Dammit, you're MY kinda 'good girl'!! Come play with me!
:kiss:

Re: Re: Normal

Miss Oatlash said:
Dammit, you're MY kinda 'good girl'!! Come play with me!
May I sit quietly, chained to my chair blinfolded, and listen to the sounds and breathe the scents of your play? Please, Mistress?

Attachments

• naughty%20nipples.gif
    naughty%20nipples.gif
    87.3 KB · Views: 156
Re: Re: Re: Normal

The Mutt said:
May I sit quietly, chained to my chair blinfolded, and listen to the sounds and breathe the scents of your play? Please, Mistress?

Oh Boy! Now there's a 3some if I ever saw one...Where is it that they do the nucleur testing?

The Mutt Challenge.
Chain me to a chair blindfolded. One by one, bring your nipples to my mouth. Using only my lips and tongue, I will identify the lady by her nipple alone.
For every one I get wrong, I will kiss your bare ass.
For every one I get right, I will kiss your bare ass twice.
:nana:

The Mutt said:
The Mutt Challenge.
Chain me to a chair blindfolded. One by one, bring your nipples to my mouth. Using only my lips and tongue, I will identify the lady by her nipple alone.
For every one I get wrong, I will kiss your bare ass.
For every one I get right, I will kiss your bare ass twice.
:nana:

I'm ready to take the Mutt Challenge...as long as Miss Midnight, Lisa and Wholemanz join in the fun!

Miss Oatlash said:
I'm ready to take the Mutt Challenge...as long as Miss Midnight, Lisa and Wholemanz join in the fun!

I will also take the Mutt Challenge. After you have released him and Miss O, chain me and blindfold me. I believe I will do better than both of them combined. At least I'll have as much fun as them.

Good morning, nipple-lovers. I'm iced in again, with nothing better to do than find sexy pics for you.
Liz_Glazowski-aprile1980.jpg

It's Christmas Eve, Miss Midnight.
I hope Santa comes down your chimney tonight.
Gig_Gangel-gennaio1980.jpg

The Mutt said:
It's Christmas Eve, Miss Midnight.
I hope Santa comes down your chimney tonight.
Well Mutt, as you know, all mommys have a very special relationship with the man in red. Every year I forfeit receiving something 'under the tree' for something a little more personalized from my Santa Man :kiss:

Wishing everyone a magical night tonight... :kiss:
psssst...get under those covers before Santa shows up...he knows if you've been bad or good...so be GOOD for goodness sake!

Last edited:
JenniferMidnight said:
Wishing everyone a magical night tonight... :kiss:
psssst...get under those covers before Santa shows up...he knows if you've been bad or good...so be GOOD for godness sake!
Not a chance.

Happy Boxing Day, Miss Midnight. I hope your box is wet and warm

Attachments

• mk_oliva_herhair.jpg
    mk_oliva_herhair.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 127
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back