Define "Sexy"

AKentuckyLady

Damsel in Defiance
We all have things we like and don't like about the people we're attracted to.

It can be physical, emotional, or mental. How do you define sexy?

I'll start with this. I've narrowed down sexy to four attributes: confidence, intelligence, humor and wit. The combination of those four traits is lethal kryptonite to me.

What's sexy to you? Is it a look, a walk, a voice?

Ah, yes let's put labels and perfect little adjectives on it.

Meh, I just know when I see it. I've seen some that were not very attractive exude "sexy" and just work it.

For example, on the celebrity scene. Tom Petty is not an attractive man, but give that fucker a guitar and watch the ladies swoon. He's got that "it" factor. That's all sexy really is.

I agree with Ricky. If I think back on all the men I've been attracted to, they were all very different physically. I don't really have a type, per se. But interestingly enough, almost all of them have been musicians. Keyboard or piano players, specifically. I have no idea what that even means. And often, I didn't know they played until after we got to know each other. But like Ricky, I know it when I see it.

Last edited:
I agree with Ricky. If I think back on all the men I've been attracted to, they were all very different physically. I don't really have a type, per se. But interestingly enough, almost all of them have been musicians. Keyboard or piano players, specifically. I have no idea what that even means. But like Ricky, I know it when I see it.

So you're attracted to someone creative, okay. I get it :)

Look, this isn't trying to slap labels and agree as a group on what is sexy and not. I'm just interested in hearing what different people find sexy - from past relationships, or a common theme that they are drawn to.

This isn't about identifying and putting it down in stone, ya'll. Just opinions, like the rest of this website :)

Intelligence, confidence. Testicular fortitude and mental prowess are qualities I prize and find extremely sexy.

Wit and playfulness are also things I find appealing.

Sexy really isn't about looks for me. Although .. dimples, cleft chins, deep voices, and a man with an infectious laugh - who also looks like he enjoys laughing, with those dynamic lines of expression around the eyes - all have the potential to make me weak in the knees and are what I consider swoon-worthy.

...the ladies of Lit?

okay, that was probably waaay too saccharin.

...the ladies of Lit?

okay, that was probably waaay too saccharin.

*giggle*...

What I find sexy is that quiet I'll protect you quality...I know it when I feel it rather than see it...when it comes down to experimenting sexually I prefer being respected enough that they ask when unsure of me...if that makes any sense...:D

While I can admit my weakness is women with form and curves what I find sexy is always gong to be that fun witty girl that can be stupid quicker than I can.

Sexiness can be shared

Intelligence, confidence. Testicular fortitude and mental prowess are qualities I prize and find extremely sexy.

Wit and playfulness are also things I find appealing.

Sexy really isn't about looks for me. Although .. dimples, cleft chins, deep voices, and a man with an infectious laugh - who also looks like he enjoys laughing, with those dynamic lines of expression around the eyes - all have the potential to make me weak in the knees and are what I consider swoon-worthy.

Intelligence confidence, mental prowess - they can be both ways even fortitude but leave the testicular edge off for me haha - but a woman who likes pressing boundaries and can be strong and engaging and desires to learn together they are all in the list - well curves in the right places helps mmmm and fingers that enjoying teasing and someone who can really kiss. There is something sensuous and so very sexy about a long drawn out intense kiss that says more than words ...

What do I find sexy?

Confidence
Intelligence
Humor
Playful

Added bonus points with me

Good dancer
Nice smile/eyes
Treats me well
Great kisser
Makes me feel weak in the knees

I'm sure there is more but that's what comes to mind:)

We all have things we like and don't like about the people we're attracted to.

It can be physical, emotional, or mental. How do you define sexy?

I'll start with this. I've narrowed down sexy to four attributes: confidence, intelligence, humor and wit. The combination of those four traits is lethal kryptonite to me.

What's sexy to you? Is it a look, a walk, a voice?

well, I've got 3 of the 4, so you're mostly powerless against me lol

Intelligence is high on my list. Confidence, wit.
But it may be a smile that catches my eye.

All in the eye of the beholder

Ah yes. The beeholder.

beekeeper_1372129c.jpg

Back