Living the Single Life

4fc026d7d1f40bb1c988d82400c83b0c.jpg

Nice thread. :) Being single I have to say the best thing about it is the sanctuary of my home. On any given evening I can just do whatever I want. That is a great little piece of freedom.

Nice thread. :) Being single I have to say the best thing about it is the sanctuary of my home. On any given evening I can just do whatever I want. That is a great little piece of freedom.

I'm just starting to really enjoy that too, Paul. The best thing to me is finding something where I last left it.

Also, my stress is so much lower and it's showing in so many ways. I had a doctor's appt last Wednesday and I've always been borderline high blood pressure - and now it's down to normal ranges. Diet? Maybe. Less stress? Absolutely!

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRznDewzA71BAR4mjh3n9h8KOeExPvgMym5oGDlx5z4wmVBIeUv

Definitely my kind of thread! I am one of those who's not just waiting for the right person. I'm more the write about it and fantasize about it type of asexual. :eek:

fa7b8ac8b5c95d8b452cca8a5ad990c7.jpg

A little bump for a wonderful thread -- from someone who made the I'm Never Getting Married Again commitment almost eleven years ago. Without being verbose, it was one of the most soul-satisfying decisions I have ever made. In every way that counts.

Being single doesn't mean I'm alone, unloved, or I've never loved someone in an amazing way. What it means is, at the end of the day, I'm not miserable....and knowing that, and having that type of peace and satisfaction, is the best thing in the world.

Life is good to you when you are good to yourself. :rose::heart::rose:

Cheers and lipstick kisses, happy singles!! XOX

Last edited:
fa7b8ac8b5c95d8b452cca8a5ad990c7.jpg

A little bump for a wonderful thread -- from someone who made the I'm Never Getting Married Again commitment almost eleven years ago. Without being verbose, it was one of the most soul-satisfying decisions I have ever made. In every way that counts.

Being single doesn't mean I'm alone, unloved, or I've never loved someone in an amazing way. What it means is, at the end of the day, I'm not miserable....and knowing that, and having that type of peace and satisfaction, is the best thing in the world.

Life is good to you when you are good to yourself. :rose::heart::rose:

Cheers and lipstick kisses, happy singles!! XOX

I love this - and I'm so glad you're happy being single! I've been single before and spent most of my time looking for my next man - this time it's completely different, and I've been so much happier that I am constantly surprised by it.

The peace and no-stress is amazing. Thanks for posting, hope you stick around in here! :rose:

Live life from the inside out. Real living can't ever be found working from the outside in.
Living the single life is one of adventure and discovery

Live life from the inside out. Real living can't ever be found working from the outside in.
Living the single life is one of adventure and discovery

And what an adventure it's been so far. I can't wait to see what happens next ;) Thanks for posting that!

Back