Why did you leave and why are you back?

I wander away when I'm bored...remain to stay in touch with friends although most have moved over elsewhere...if it amuses me here, I hang around until I get bored again...
 
I wander away when I'm bored...remain to stay in touch with friends although most have moved over elsewhere...if it amuses me here, I hang around until I get bored again...

What she says:D
 
I wander away when I'm bored...remain to stay in touch with friends although most have moved over elsewhere...if it amuses me here, I hang around until I get bored again...

Yeah what she said ...

Plus some of the people here piss me right the fuck off.

:D

I kinda like it
 
I leave for a few weeks in the summer with good intentions...then I miss the good folks in here!:D
 
Mainly just bored and aggrevated by the "make a friend/stop talking" flake dynamic. People can PM or find me on Skype if they need to talk to me. So whatever.
 
Honey I'm Home!

We are a team, her and I. We haven't really been here long enough to leave even though a few (many) members have hinted we don't belong here.
Those alone are reasons to stay!
There are days we aren't here. Some say I'm not all here even when I'm here. But that's neither here nor there.
I'm supposed to be digging into my folders of naughty stories and posting them. I did good, until we moved far away.
Life and it's many eveils distracts me or my partner, wife, lover, good friend, bitch, whore, slut, sex toy, old lady, or whatever. So at times I may not be here when she is or whatever. So far she hasn't figured how to unhook the chains or unlock the cellar door. The spiders and snakes keep her cowered naked in the far corner.
Since we relocated back to where I was born, we are slowly getting reaquainted with old friends and neighbors still living. Not so much with those who've died.
So if you are very much alive and enjoy true life adventures just wander through our crap and notice we have not really left. If you are one of those ALTs insulting us and telling us we shouldn't be here, good luck. We have no enemies and the attention you give us is appreciated.

Just think of the things I could actually do rather than commenting with these meaningless words!;)
 
Last edited:
I never really leave, and I never really come back. I just take really long breaks between visits...

I love the people of LIT, and enjoy the chat & laughs! So, you sexy bitches will never truly be rid of me! Bwahahaha!

;)
 
I never really leave, and I never really come back. I just take really long breaks between visits...

I love the people of LIT, and enjoy the chat & laughs! So, you sexy bitches will never truly be rid of me! Bwahahaha!

;)

Right back atcha, doll! :kiss:
 
A bit of a social experiment....

Some have been on Lit for a long time, some have been and gone.... some have returned again.

Want to know your initial reasons for leaving and then returning....
:cool:

Leaving: a stalker, real life

Return: I miss it.
 
I come and go, sometimes with longer breaks than others. Those I've let into my life outside of Lit know how and where to find me.

This places pisses me off sometimes, so my way dealing of with that is To step away for a bit, Regroup my thinking, and try to come back with a clearer head and perspective.

It doesn't always work. :D

 
I left because I had to use the facilities. I came back because, well, I was done. :D
 
I've never "left", I just get busy in reality and go long stints without posting. I lurk sometimes, just to keep a bit abreast of everything, but I'm generally lost on Lit. So many new people I don't know at all.
 
I am a man of varied tastes, and try to mix it up.

Leaving to return refreshes does so quite nicely.
 
I have taken many breaks through the years here...some for a short time and some for many months...

I like to focus on real life and Lit can often deter from that...and can be quite addictive...

I come back for the friends and souls I have built a kinship with over a long period of time...and miss them...:rose:
 
Mainly just bored and aggrevated by the "make a friend/stop talking" flake dynamic. People can PM or find me on Skype if they need to talk to me. So whatever.

What he said..but no reflection on current friends
I also tend to screw things up and need to give people distance
 
Back
Top