Favorite Movie Quotes

Mallrats 1995
Brodie: Ladies and gentlemen, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place.

Gil Hicks: What... like the back of a Volkswagen?
;-)))) good one.
 
The Crow - (Michael Wincott) Top dollar: Quick impression for you: Caw! Caw! Bang! Fuck, I'm dead!
 
Heathers


Veronica Sawyer: Dear Diary, my teen-angst bullshit now has a body count.
 
Heathers (Christian Slater as J.D.)


"Football season is over, Veronica. Kurt and Ram had nothing left to offer the school except date rapes and AIDS jokes."
 
Almost Famous (Jimmy Fallon as Dennis Hope)


"If you think Mick Jagger will still be out there trying to be a rock star at age fifty, then you are sadly, sadly mistaken."




HA, HA:D
 
Almost Famous (Jason Lee as Jeff Bebe)

" Some people have a hard time explaining rock 'n' roll. I don't think anyone can really explain rock 'n' roll. Maybe Pete Townshend, but that's okay. Rock 'n' roll is a lifestyle and a way of thinking... and it's not about money and popularity. Although, some money would be nice. But it's a voice that says, "Here I am... and fuck you if you can't understand me." And one of these people is gonna save the world. And that means that rock 'n' roll can save the world... all of us together. And the chicks are great. But what it all comes down to is that thing. The indefinable thing when people catch something in your music."
 
Almost Famous (Frances McDormand as Elaine & Fairuza Balk as Sapphire)


Elaine Miller: May I speak with William, please?
Sapphire: He's not here. He's down in the bar with the band. They just got back from the radio station. Is this Maryann with the pot?... Hello?
Elaine Miller: No, this is not Maryann with the pot. This is Elaine. His mother. Could you please give him a message for me? Could you tell him to call home immediately? And could you also tell him - I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.
Sapphire: All right. But I'm just going to say this, and I'm going to stand by it: you should be really proud of him. 'Cause I know men, and I'll bet you do too. And he respects women, and he likes women, and let's just pause and appreciate a man like that. I mean, you created him out of thin air, and you raised him right, he's having a great time, he's doing a good job, and don't worry - he's still a virgin. And we're all looking out for him. And that's more than I've ever even said to my own parents, so there you go... This is the maid speaking, by the way.
 
best line in Heathers (to me) is:

Heather Handler to Heather Duke: Veronica needs something to write on - Heather, bend over.
 
Almost Famous (Billy Crudup as Russell & Patrick Fugit as William)



Russell Hammond: And you can tell Rolling Stone magazine that my last words were... I'm on drugs!
[crowd cheers]
William Miller: Russell! I think we should work on those last words!
Russell Hammond: I got it, I got it. Last words - I dig music.
[a few claps]
Russell Hammond: [beat]
Russell Hammond: I'm on drugs!
[crowd cheers]
 
Almost Famous (Frances McDormand)


Elaine Miller: [in the middle of a class lecture] Rock stars have kidnapped my son!
 
Pirates of the Caribbean (Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow)


"The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem."
 
Pirates of the Caribbean (Johnny Depp & Geoffrey Rush)



Barbossa: Why thank ye, Jack.
Jack Sparrow: You're welcome.
Barbossa: Oh, not you. We named the monkey Jack.
 
Pirates of the Caribbean (Johnny Depp & Keira Knightley)



Elizabeth Swann: Jack... it would never have worked between us.
Jack Sparrow: Keep telling yourself that, darling.
[Elizabeth steps forward to kiss Jack]
Jack Sparrow: Once was quite enough!
Elizabeth Swann: Thank you.
 
Pirates of the Caribbean (Johnny Depp & Orlando Bloom)


Will Turner: This is either madness... or brilliance.
Jack Sparrow: It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.
 
Dr Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch & Tilda Swinton)



The Ancient One: Arrogance and fear still keep you from learning the simplest and most significant lesson of all.
Dr. Stephen Strange: Which is?
The Ancient One: It's not about you.
 
Dr Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch & Chiwetel Ejiofor)

Dr. Stephen Strange: [after Mordo hands him a card] What's this? My mantra?
Baron Mordo: It's the wi-fi password. We're not savages.
 
Back
Top