Cei

Videos are looking good!! Keep adding u guys if u come across anything new. ... I need to work on getting thosr cei in real life. Any body have that real life experience? Please share!!

Wonderful thread, needs a bump. My holy grail (not found yet) would be a sensual CEI video where she encourages me to be a sissy (wear panties and more) as well as eat my own cum... probably too specialized. ;)

My wife and I are just starting to get into this...she finds it incredibly hot to watch me lick it off her tits our eating out of her...my problem is that while I do enjoy it a lot and think about it right up till that moment, immediately after I cum the thought disappears completely...we have found that if she asks or tells me to though I'm able to...not sure why

But yes, overall very erotic

Hey CBM,

I have the same problem as you, I love the thought and have urges to clean my girlfriend but once I finish I lose the urge. I've had success having her finish me of with her mouth and then kiss me and force me to take it into my mouth. It's very erotic for me as well and I'm definitely interested in exploring it more. I'll have to try your technique of having her ask/tell me to lick it up.

Hey CBM,

I have the same problem as you, I love the thought and have urges to clean my girlfriend but once I finish I lose the urge. I've had success having her finish me of with her mouth and then kiss me and force me to take it into my mouth. It's very erotic for me as well and I'm definitely interested in exploring it more. I'll have to try your technique of having her ask/tell me to lick it up.

I tried the technique mentioned here before of cumming in a glass, recharging and then swallowing it at the height of your next arousal. A good stepping stone, but nothing tastes as good as 'fresh'... I've found when I do it, I maintain arousal as a by-product of indulging in my cum... sort of a reinforcement cycle of erotic behavior...

Wonderful thread, needs a bump. My holy grail (not found yet) would be a sensual CEI video where she encourages me to be a sissy (wear panties and more) as well as eat my own cum... probably too specialized. ;)

I know that these videos exist, I just don't know that any are available on any of the "free" sites at this point.

I love the thought of eating my own cum. I think it's the humiliation of it, or maybe the gayness. I've been trying it more often, the problem is I don't want to do it after I've cum (just like everybody else). So, to get around this, I've been ruining my orgasm into a cup, which gives me some cum to play with, then I put it in my mouth when I'm ready to cum for real. I want to get to the point where I swallow it every time, no exceptions! It gives me such a sissy feeling to think about this. Xhamster has some good CEI videos - worth a watch!

J

Here's some more videos. I hope folks enjoy:

http://www.xhamster.com/movies/2010889/cum_in_her_hand_joi_and_cei.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/1370372/fill_a_condom_cum_eating_instruction_cei.html

I think this one is fairly good, just skip the last 35 seconds unless you're into humiliation, etc.

http://www.xhamster.com/movies/2016873/she_thinks_cum_eating_is_sexy_joi_nad_cei.html

This last video isn't really a Cum Eating Instruction video, instead it's Kelsey from KelseyObsession talking about a webcam she did with a customer who wanted a CEI experience and I found it pretty hot to hear her talk about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6-x5iN7ufI

Hearing her in that last video talking about how hot she thought CEI is, was enough to encourage me to send her a clip request awhile back for a video that would involve my wife too, which she recently brought to fruition and it did not disappoint! Please go check out some of her CEI videos if you can find them!

Anyway, I hope folks enjoy!

Hey CBM,

Also helps to not wait, but the very second you finish cumming, get right to it before you can change your mind

Morning jerk..

Any1 wanna help with some instruction?? Inbox me now!
Loving the videos, the more the better!!

Yes, well, I hope you're into humiliation, then, because unless you can get a custom made session, the sissy bit is going to almost guarantee a humiliation vid...

And as far as the Tara Tainton vids that have been mentioned...

I just got done going through the entire library of JOI (jerk off instruction) JOE (jerk off encouragement) and CEI (cum eating instruction) videos at XHamster - they seem to have the largest collection of them - and her videos were gone.

Oh, and yes, I went through their entire stock, no, I didn't watch every video, and I certainly didn't masturbate to them all.

One thing I did do, is I downloaded a bunch of them (PM me if you care to know how) and converted them to MP3s for my Ipod. However, it's interesting, listening to some of them without the visual. With no other distraction but the sound, I've been picking up the background sounds in some of them. Some of those videos are really noisy.

And as far as the Tara Tainton vids that have been mentioned...

I just got done going through the entire library of JOI (jerk off instruction) JOE (jerk off encouragement) and CEI (cum eating instruction) videos at XHamster - they seem to have the largest collection of them - and her videos were gone.

Oh, and yes, I went through their entire stock, no, I didn't watch every video, and I certainly didn't masturbate to them all.

One thing I did do, is I downloaded a bunch of them (PM me if you care to know how) and converted them to MP3s for my Ipod. However, it's interesting, listening to some of them without the visual. With no other distraction but the sound, I've been picking up the background sounds in some of them. Some of those videos are really noisy.

Speaking of noisy and/or distractions, I remember seeing a CEI video a number of years ago where the woman was very serious but her cat kept meowing and coming onscreen, she just kept picking up the cat and putting it down offscreen and it just kept coming back. Not at all sexy, l just remember laughing at it quite a bit. I also remember thinking to myself: "Really, you're not going to stop recording, give your cat some attention/food etc. and then try to re-record it later?"

I read some of the postings in this thread a few weeks back, looked up some of Tara Tainton's vids and now I have to say - I LOVE Tara Tainton. I would love to lick up my cum for her / or off of her ... or even another mans cum off of her actually.

I do find that when I cum and lick it up, I prefer to lick the cum out of my hand rather than cumming into a shot glass or on a plate ...etc... Cum should be licked up when its warm / at body temperature. Cold cum is just not appealing to me. But again, I love licking the cum out of my hand .. mmmmm yummm .

I read some of the postings in this thread a few weeks back, looked up some of Tara Tainton's vids and now I have to say - I LOVE Tara Tainton. I would love to lick up my cum for her / or off of her ... or even another mans cum off of her actually.

I do find that when I cum and lick it up, I prefer to lick the cum out of my hand rather than cumming into a shot glass or on a plate ...etc... Cum should be licked up when its warm / at body temperature. Cold cum is just not appealing to me. But again, I love licking the cum out of my hand .. mmmmm yummm .

Would u be so kind to post a few videos??

We were just talking about this yesterday actually...I don't think I could deal well with it cold, but warm and fresh off her is always great

Back