Is smoking sexy?

Is smoking sexy?

someone has been sneaking a peek at my av....

and I say yes. In certain circumstances. No, not in the 'they need an iron lung and I'm not paying for it with my tax dollars way. Granted it stinks to nonsmokers. I don't smoke (unless someone sets me on fire) however, I'm sure I have habits that are just as nasty to some but that some like :D

But them old time movie broads sure could wield a cigarette with style. :D

someone has been sneaking a peek at my av....

and I say yes. In certain circumstances. No, not in the 'they need an iron lung and I'm not paying for it with my tax dollars way. Granted it stinks to nonsmokers. I don't smoke (unless someone sets me on fire) however, I'm sure I have habits that are just as nasty to some but that some like :D

But them old time movie broads sure could wield a cigarette with style. :D

I've not seen your "av" - yet isn't it always the "cool guy", if not sexual woman, who smokes in most films?

Kinda. It's the tobacco lobbists.. Or producers that have a shitload of stock in Phillip Morris.

Now, now, Mrs. Oliver Stone,
It's not hotter/cooler when the protagonist casually takes a haul on that smoke?
And one can hear the soft burn and casual inhale?

It's repulsive. Have you ever stood near someone who's a smoker? They reek. And their breath is horrid. Addictions in general are not sexy, but when they damage you and the people around you - that's totally NOT sexy.

Ever kissed a known smoker?

It's gross in all reality but it tastes so damned good.
Also, it can be made to look very fucking hot.

Ooh, that's interesting to hear. My coworkers (nearly all smokers) say they hate the smell and the taste. I was like "What the fuck? Why are you still smoking?" and they said it's just the addiction for them. I guess if you really like the taste, that makes it all the tougher to quit.

ETA: And I think mainly smokers themselves think it's "fucking hot". ;)

I enjoy smoking. Too much.

In the early 70's my father became addicted to coke. He said quitting that stuff was a walk in the park compared to quitting smoking cigarettes. That's a bracing thought, but he quit both cold turkey.

Nods. There have been studies done. I haven't done any hard drugs so I wouldn't know first hand, but it is said that stopping smoking is harder than stopping heroin.
I tried twice. Cost and health being an issue.
I am still smoking and have been for 15 years.

In the early 70's my father became addicted to coke. He said quitting that stuff was a walk in the park compared to quitting smoking cigarettes. That's a bracing thought, but he quit both cold turkey.

I walked away from a serious drug habit once. I was done. I have tried to quit smoking 5 times and failed.

Back