Blacklist!!!

Noor

Citizen of the World
So I am going to attempt to watch Blacklist, is anyone else going to?

Like Byron, I don't actually have a tv so hopefully I can watch it online tonight, if not I will watch it on project free tv tomorrow.

Does anyone want to watch it with me?

Depending on how we watch it, the best I can do is provide my lovely voice.

I do have freshly made hollandaise sauce, asparagus, boiled eggs and tapila but they don't transmit very well.

So I am going to attempt to watch Blacklist, is anyone else going to?

Like Byron, I don't actually have a tv so hopefully I can watch it online tonight, if not I will watch it on project free tv tomorrow.

Does anyone want to watch it with me?

I watched all of last year. enjoyed it very much and planning on watching it again this year. New show tonight.

will you at least be alluring (ahem:NAKED) while serving said stuff:confused:

you are also welcome to any of the alcohol I have, vodka, brandy, port, rum, a bunch of liquors, vermouth, pear schnapps, sherry, possibly questionable white wine... just stuff I cook with.

I have been binge-watching it. 5 episodes last night. Sadly, I am almost out of episodes.

Spader is so good in it.

In an episode he needs this guys help. The guy explodes, "You slept with my WIFE!"

Spader said something like, "I could blame it on the hashish or the wine...."

"May I be frank? You are much better off without her. The woman is fickle!"

New season starts tonight!

(I can't believe I am actually saying this or getting excited about watching a TV show, I have been so brainwashed ;))

you should watch it with me and we can drool over Spader whilst comparing notes over how we would make his personal Blacklist. <wink wink nudge nudge>

I'm still pissed they killed of hawt Jolene.

She made an impression. I will look for the actress in other things.

Spader dominates this show. Objectively, it's completely ridiculous, but I find myself not caring because I just want to see him do his thing.

you should watch it with me and we can drool over Spader whilst comparing notes over how we would make his personal Blacklist. <wink wink nudge nudge>

Sure, I am game as soon as I figure out how I am going to watch it. I have 1/2 hr to solve this or watch it tomorrow.

I watched a couple of episodes but really couldn't get into it

B and I watched it from the beginning, maybe that helped. Not sure how it will be watching without him. The last two 24's that I watched alone, I don't remember much but then I was pretty out of it then.

B and I watched it from the beginning, maybe that helped. Not sure how it will be watching without him. The last two 24's that I watched alone, I don't remember much but then I was pretty out of it then.

I watched it from the beginning also. It was good at first but did I got bored with it. It reminds me of this show strike back I use to watch. Never finished watching that either got bored with it too.

I watched it for a handful of episodes but felt it ended up defying credibility and internal consistency...maybe they've settled down.

I watched it from the beginning also. It was good at first but did I got bored with it. It reminds me of this show strike back I use to watch. Never finished watching that either got bored with it too.

I watch very little TV, I don't have a working TV. I have an analog one I use to watch old VHS tapes. I watched a lot of stuff with B last year because I while I healing from stuff. Not sure if I will continue, but we had picked out 4 current shows for this year- Blacklist, Homeland, The Americans and Better Call Saul.

I borrowed a box but no attentena so I guess I watch online tomorrow.

I watch very little TV, I don't have a working TV. I have an analog one I use to watch old VHS tapes. I watched a lot of stuff with B last year because I while I healing from stuff. Not sure if I will continue, but we had picked out 4 current shows for this year- Blacklist, Homeland, The Americans and Better Call Saul.

Don't know the other three. But I like more premium series. Stuff like Game of Thrones, Power, Banshee, Shameless and Hard Knocks. True blood was a disappointment this year

Holy crap weasel.

You're one of them

You miss so much killer stuff on tv it's not even funny.

Don't know the other three. But I like more premium series. Stuff like Game of Thrones, Power, Banshee, Shameless and Hard Knocks. True blood was a disappointment this year

GOT, Banshee too violent for me ;) Seen enough RL violence, don't need to see someone's fantasy of more.

Last edited:
Holy crap weasel.

You're one of them

You miss so much killer stuff on tv it's not even funny.

Yep, I read books from my local library ;)
I work online, go cons, plays, movies, create, hear live music, multi task, sew, hike when I can and attend a lot of parties. I am not good at sitting still.

Back