The Quickie

Ahhh, yeah, strong vitamin C fruits. My boyfriend can eat just about any fruit and he'll taste sweet. He had raspberries and plums all week before I gave him blowjobs. Pleasant surprise! It's been a long time since first testing that. lol It's awesome that it really works!

Any time you are in the market for a new fruit flavor please look me up. ;)
 
Bjs are a lot easier to do than sex sometimes. A quickie is more for the guy anyways and if its not going to be very long I'd almost rather give a bj.

I think of a quickie as the appetizing tease to what will really happen later.
 
I think of a quickie as the appetizing tease to what will really happen later.

Haha, that's what you hope. I've had it also not work out too. But it is cool if thats just one of the possible things to do in the back of each others minds.
 
That said, I don't enjoy any sexual activity in which the woman concerned doesn't have an orgasm... I now feel her orgasm to be more sensual and more beautiful than mine, if this means quickies are out, then so be it...

^^^and this is why we fake.
 
Haha, that's what you hope. I've had it also not work out too. But it is cool if thats just one of the possible things to do in the back of each others minds.

I have as well, and that frustration is painful. But as long as it's not shallow in thought.
 
A 3 minute "quickie"??

In all seriousness, if I'm in quickie mode I won't last above a minute. Probably more like about 6 humps.
 
I enjoy a good quickie. Love the adrenaline rush, and the feeling of being taken because he just can't control himself.
 
how nice

I love that at the start of a quickie with my partner she can go from totally dry to soaking wet in about 30 seconds. Although she often will not orgasm she loves how my animal instinct kicks in, it is normally a hard brutal fuck.

It also sets things up for later on.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top