The Isolated Blurt Thread VII: 7th Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why, he (or she) never says anything hateful, does his (or her) own thing quietly. His (or her) choice of photos may not always be everyone's cuppa, but it's better than political bickering threads.

This.

Yeah, me neither. But there are plenty of people who irritate me for reasons either rational or irrational so I'm definitely not going to judge. I totally support everyone's right to not-like people or like people for whatever reasons or for no reason.

Also, I think all people at some point enjoy getting worked up into a tizzy over stupid shit that has no bearing on our lives. The dumbass at work who leaves his coffee mug in everyone's way; some politically-skewed governor of some obscure town doing stuff that doesn't affect anyone but those in his small town; TV show actors marrying the wrong person or getting caught doing drugs or saying things we perceive as stupid; the way our neighbor's park their car; how soandso posts in colored fonts, or has a big sigline, or posts only in images - we latch on to something that really doesn't affect our lives in any way and decided to make a mission out of it, to make it matter, to get really really pissed off about it, despite the fact that getting really really pissed off about it will change the situation absolutely not at all. But that's somehow comforting, a break from the problems in our lives that we actually can change, but which seem to us to be less black and white than these far-away "problems".

I used to get caught up in this, but I really try not to anymore. It makes me really stressed and unhappy. And I don't like being stressed and unhappy. So I understand the impetus completely - which is why I reacted with snark and irritation. There's nothing that pisses me off more than seeing my own faults/weaknesses in others. It makes me realize how lame I am sometimes. :D
Tl;dr. ;)
I interpreted them as a sudden gust of wind at the end of her sentence.

Young ladies don't fart, everyone knows that.

I don't know why, he (or she) never says anything hateful, does his (or her) own thing quietly. His (or her) choice of photos may not always be everyone's cuppa, but it's better than political bickering threads.

he likes to post in giant orange letters, many times it has attempted to disrupt threads with pic flooding and it occasionally says really creepy shit. also, it was one of karen kraft's biggest defenders. for me it's mainly the creepy shit and BIG ORANGE LETTERS.

but, hey, enjoy your vacuum.

he likes to post in giant orange letters, many times it has attempted to disrupt threads with pic flooding and it occasionally says really creepy shit. also, it was one of karen kraft's biggest defenders. for me it's mainly the creepy shit and BIG ORANGE LETTERS.

but, hey, enjoy your vacuum.

See post 77 above.

What vacuum? I don't vacuum. I should, but I think I'll go to the beach instead.

Humans are humans whether they are owners of a site or not.

<Huh> I didn't take you for someone that condones racism. Phelia will be crushed.

I feel like I oughtta explain that it's entirely possible to support busybody's right to have racist beliefs without thinking those beliefs are correct. But explaining would imply that you didn't already realize that, which would make you a total and utter moron - and that would be rude. So I won't. :rose:

I feel like I oughtta explain that it's entirely possible to support busybody's right to have racist beliefs without thinking those beliefs are correct. But explaining would imply that you didn't already realize that, which would make you a total and utter moron - and that would be rude. So I won't. :rose:

Rationalize much? Taking a stance can be so icky.

The cat doesn't understand dancing, at all. This mama throwing her arms around and moving way too fast just worries him.

Well that was nice. A lot if people in the water, but still a little too cool for me. Save the odd hurricane, it's good living a block from the beach.

Yep. The more, the merrier.

The thing that bugged me was the implication that GFY shouldn't get to be the Blurt thread starter because he wasn't well-liked. Like only cool kids get to do it. :rolleyes:

But whatev.

I knew I liked you for a reason.

:D

Fuck those morons. You're doing a great job. Thank you, kitty mama. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back