Create A Wrestler

if you guys wondering why I havent been adding my lilguy name not working

So got to use an Alias soon
 
DId you ever get an alias? I been trying to write more but this was more fun when we had more active people writing.
 
got to make a new one

promblem is there a lot of people waiting to have their threads accepted

and if I make an Alias..I would have to have that thread accept by well...ME
 
made a new name

lilguy31

Going to be adding again soon maybe someone who a moderator can let me adopt my story
 
I wrote a thread the other day and it's still locked and waiting approval. Something must have gotten changed because I've been autoapproved to add to the story for years.
 
I added a new thread and going to be adding soon again just this whole chyoo breakthrough thing really put me out of the loop as I suspect many of you are the same way.

Here's how you put in new threads:

I've just figured out a way to add to threads that go blank when you add it.

1) Find thread in story map and click on it. (If you are unable to click on it you're screwed.

2) Go to the address bar and copy the LAST SIX digits of the URL.

3) Find a thread that enables you to add a subsequence thread to that story.

4) Go to the top and replace the current six digits for the six you copied earlier.

5) Highlight the whole URL and copy it

6) Open a new tab and paste the copied URL and press enter.


Then you will be able to add to the thread you want. If you know how to make more that six options on a thread its exactly the same way.

Thanks mistermix for this
 
Last edited:
Back
Top