I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that people physically lose the ability to read the third line of any sale sign while shopping. I'm also beginning to wonder if having money drops a person's IQ as well...
 
I think damn just how many profiles do you need, are you really that desperate for attention? :rolleyes:
 
I think I agree with TL, although I haven't a clue who she's talking about... I've often wondered about multiple profiles...Are they for Litsters with MPD?

I think I actually have 2, but I have no idea what my password for the second one is and I don't have that e-mail any longer... I don't think it's m:rolleyes:e.
 
I think I actually have 2, but I have no idea what my password for the second one is and I don't have that e-mail any longer... I don't think it's m:rolleyes:e.

I have another one too, Pornorica but I don't use it. It's not you sweetie. :rose:
 
I think I should have asked prior to thumbing a ride inside my wife's heiny last night. She made a great point when she said even a Dr. will warn you prior to doing it. I think I watch and read too much porn because those fellas never seem to ask.
 
I think a movie quote is appropriate here, "you can get a good look a bull's ass, but wouldn't you rather just take the butchers word for it". :D
 
I think lots and lots of hugs for BC. :rose: :kiss:

I THINK you are so thoughtful and kind...Love you...Ty for the hugs...many back for you...

I think I am going to go eat something warm, take a warm bubble bath and then tuck myself in to my heavenly bed...

:heart:

Sweet dreams...
 
I think the woman at the grocery store with hickeys probably got them from her Bissel vacume, because there is no reason for a guy to be sucking on a neck like that. Between the skin tags and the back of her neck looking like a package of hotdogs there is ABSOLUTELY no reason to dra more attention to herself with hickeys.

I think I have NO clue how to spell hickey. Hicky? Hickie? Hickeys? Hickies?
 
I think the woman at the grocery store with hickeys probably got them from her Bissel vacume, because there is no reason for a guy to be sucking on a neck like that. Between the skin tags and the back of her neck looking like a package of hotdogs there is ABSOLUTELY no reason to dra more attention to herself with hickeys.

I think I have NO clue how to spell hickey. Hicky? Hickie? Hickeys? Hickies?

i think it's okay to call them love bites.:)

i think, hiya. *waves*
 
i think it's okay to call them love bites.:)

i think, hiya. *waves*

Are they bites??? I thought it was when someone locks their lips n your carotid and doesn't release you until you either kick him in the balls or punch her in the uterus.
 
I think that trying to keeping up with what I post anymore is getting harder and harder these days, and trying to keep up with anything else on here is next to impossible.
 
I think seeing your posts always make me smile. I think it's time to put myself to bed, cause hell I don't remember why I am going to bed now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top