Pennsylvania Sound Off

Checking in from North Wales...visiting from Ca. Don't know how you guys can manage this cold and snow during daily living.

It's never this cold, in fact it's colder today then it's been here in 10 years! I've been in your part of Ca. when is 102 degrees.

I miss that, French kissing and dry humping. The combination is great for warming up, even on the coldest day or night.

I haven't done that combo is a long time. Might have to break that one out.

Caressing
Back rubs
Scratching

Oh, well, Eagles fans...That just sucked. But hey, the Flyers won! Keep those toes warm, everybody!

I haven't done that combo is a long time. Might have to break that one out.

Caressing
Back rubs
Scratching

I'm guessing that you and I would have no problems keeping one another warm if we'd be lucky enough to share the same bed. :kiss:

Oh, well, Eagles fans...That just sucked. But hey, the Flyers won! Keep those toes warm, everybody!

At least we had an entertaining year… I hope the Flyers can get it together and do the same :)

It would have been easier to stay warm with a win last night, but oh well. I hear it will be under 10 on tuesday. It may take some group fun to stay warm, lol

At least we had an entertaining year… I hope the Flyers can get it together and do the same :)
I don't even want to make any predictions in that direction!

It would have been easier to stay warm with a win last night, but oh well. I hear it will be under 10 on tuesday. It may take some group fun to stay warm, lol
Yeah, it sounds like this week is going to be loads of fun, weather-wise. Temps bouncing all over the place! Maybe you could share your blanket?

I don't even want to make any predictions in that direction!

Yeah, it sounds like this week is going to be loads of fun, weather-wise. Temps bouncing all over the place! Maybe you could share your blanket?
Tuesday especially looks ridiculous..... and, yes, I am a big fan of sharing :)

Winter has been off to a cold and snowy start but we have also lucked out with heavy rain a few times (at least where I live) that could have been even more snow. It's a great Winter for those who enjoy the outdoor activities and for those of us who don't I'm sure that we can find something to do that will keep us warm and smiling... :)

Careful...I've been known to hog all the covers!!!

I was just imagining everyone from this thread getting together for an orgy at a location with deep-pile carpeting over thick padding. We could each bring our own blankets and pillows. I am sure that no one would be too cold.

Back