2002 Most Original Sex Scene

2002 Most Original Sex Scene


  • Total voters
    94
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Choice 1 - from After Midnight on the Red Line - by Judo

* * * * *

Spazz bent down and kissed her. Her lips were soft. She tasted like smoke, but he was way beyond caring. He could feel the lipstick smearing between them as licked her mouth, her lips. Her tongue snaked into his and started licking the coarse roof, tickling him behind his teeth. She moaned as they parted.

"You’re a good kisser - very romantic." With both hands, she pushed him back in the seat. "Lay back, Romeo. I got a cock to suck."

She leaned across his lap, kissing her way down his shirt to his boxers. Her left hand grasped the base of his cock and pointed it at her mouth. "Look at me."

He looked in her eyes, green with a hint of brown.

"When is the last time you had your cock sucked?"

Surprised, Spazz tried to think.

"Shit, that long, huh?"

"Pam!" he blurted out, "Pam Johnson at the Fourth of July picnic."

She laughed. "Glad you remembered her name. Quite the romantic."

Spazz looked at his cock throbbing in her hand, her mouth inches away, then back at her eyes.

"You want me to put your cock in my mouth? Do you want me to suck you? Would you like that?" Her hand started jacking him slowly.

"Don't you want to?"

"Yes, but you haven't asked me yet."

"Would you please put my cock in your…"

Her soft lips engulfed the head like hot pudding. Spazz felt his heart jump in his chest. Hertongue slipping and sliding underneath the head like a current of electricity. She kissed her lips down the length of his cock, twisted her jaw to the side and then back up again, coating the shaft in saliva. Her hand followed along, jacking it in time with her mouth. She moaned. He could feel the vibration of the sound on the head of his cock.

He looked out the window. The tunnel was a blur of textures, cable and lights. The train rumbled through the darkness, slowly rocking on the tracks. Her head bobbed in time.
 
Choice 2 - from Aphrodisiac Transformation Ch. 03 - by FitofJealousy

* * * * *

When dinner was over, the Barristers had sat on the deck chairs to enjoy the breeze and view the moon-drenched ocean. William, thoroughly bored with his wife’s pre-menopausal company and only on this short cruise to dissuade his wife’s nagging or God forbid, thoughts of divorce and the splitting of his assets, was at least enjoying the impressive view. If it was with his secretary, Jennifer, well that would be a different story. He wouldn’t be wearing his blue blazer, pleated Brooks Brothers slacks and Cole Hahn shoes, he’s be wearing a Hawaiian short, khaki shorts and sandals. He wouldn’t be drinking 25 years old single malt scotch; he’d be drinking a margarita with a little umbrella. And he wouldn’t be wishing that the whole darn trip were over, he’d be wishing that it were just beginning.

Once the powder began to take effect, Madeline took her husband’s hand, feeling a little lightheaded. It had that effect initially. She thought that perhaps she was having another hot flash, another symptom of her loss of youth. But within several minutes, thousands of once dormant sex hormones began a rapid surge through her brain. Her long neglected pussy began to get damp, while her nipples became sensitive. Sweat began to bead on her forehead. Without realizing it, she started to rub her legs together, as the fire within her swelled from a matchstick flicker to a simmering heat to an emerging inferno.

Suddenly, thoughts that she had not entertained since – good God, ever? – flowed through her. Nasty thoughts – dirty thoughts – erotic thoughts. Was she dreaming? How could she wake up? This was not acceptable, this …was not. Try as she might though, she could not dispel the feelings flooding her system. The needs. She was breathing harder, tingling all over. The harder she tried to force her rampant desires away, the hornier she became until, with all strength to combat them obliterated, she leaped up and straddled her husband on his lounger.

“Madeline – what on earth…?” Barrister cried.

“Give me your cock, Billy, I need your cock – now,” she hissed. Unwilling to wait even a moment for a reply, Madeline undid William’s zipper and pulled out his growing cock. A deep shiver ran through her as she looked at his beautiful skin sheath, thick and veiny, as all Barrister cocks were. It seemed to jump at her touch.

“Mmmm,” she moaned as she put it to her lips, licking the head. So this is what her perverted college friends were always talking about. This was the low class activity they willingly engaged in. How lucky they were. Madeline had listened to their instructions though, all the while pretending to debase them. She sucked just the tip of this beautiful appendage, before plunging her head down on the steel shaft. Up and down she bobbed, one hand squeezing her nipple, the other teasing her own clit. Her body was shaking with passion.

“My God, Maddy,” her husband moaned, calling her by her nickname from years past. “I don’t know what’s gotten into you but … keep going.”

Madeline had no intention of stopping, and no ability to, either. She sucked and slurped her husband’s cock like it was her power source and yet still, it wasn’t enough. She stripped off her shirt and thrust her breasts into William’s mouth, where he hungrily squeezed them, circling the nipples with his tongue. Madeline’s pussy had soaked through her panties by now, her designer skirt stained dark at the crotch. She tossed it aside as well, and climbed aboard her husband’s face.
 
Choice 3 - from Aunt Kim - by smithpeter

* * * * *

She reached over the side of the bed to her overnight bag and removed some bottled water. She concealed something in her other hand. She inched her hips up so far that her ass was at the base of Sid's stomach. Her pussy was aimed straight up at the ceiling.

"You want to put your cock in my pussy don't you?"

Sid's mouth was dry, he nodded that he did. Kim handed him the water which he drank from gratefully. When he handed it back she told him to take another drink but not swallow. He followed these instructions and all that followed.

Kim's other hand concealed a foil packet. She opened it and removed two alka seltzer tablets. Kim's cunt was pointing straight up at Sid's face. He opened his lips ever so slightly to let a narrow stream of the water shower down on Kim's slit. Kim groaned at the sensation. She reached down and inserted one of the tablets inside of herself and Sid once again let go a slight stream. Her hips started to fidget on Sid's lap. Her face took on a look of anguish and tortured pleasure. Sid could hear the fizzing coming from between her legs. She lay quivering below his gaze. He reached for the other tablet and after letting another dose of water flow onto her he placed it directly on top of her clitoris which was swollen and pushing through the folds of Kim's lips.
 
Choice 4 - from For Love of Snow White - by deliciously_naughty

* * * * *

Eagerly the Queen rode back to the palace. It was only past the witching hour and her husband had recently retired to his chambers. She put the charm around her neck and slipped into her most seductive nightclothes. She stole into the Kings’ bedchamber and, finding him asleep, decided to rouse him both from sleep and from laxity of his husbandly duties. She pulled back the covers and found his royal staff with her mouth. The staff woke much more quickly than the royal. Deciding that haste was the best approach, the Queen removed her undergarments. Her fingers found the nubbin of all female pleasure and she brought herself to readiness in all haste. She straddled her husband and her warmth, I’m afraid to tell you, was enough to make him shoot his royal load for the first time, as he awoke from a rather disconcerting dream about him and the royal stable hand. The first copulation was achieved.

Since the Queen had been pestering him to pay more attention to her than his other duties he was not unsurprised to find her. Lately he had not found her terribly arousing. Her constant worry about reproduction had wilted his desire. However, something about her that night rekindled his desire. She was quite a beautiful woman. Her skin seemed to glow white as the beams of the moon framed her silhouette. The king was surprised to find himself rising to the occasion for a second time.

He removed the rest of her silk nightgown, reveling in renewed passion for her full breasts. He laved them with his tongue, luxuriating in his wives’ moans. He laid her tenderly in the middle of the bed and admired her, telling her there was no one more beautiful than she. She was reminded of the Gods warning of a curse of beauty, but since beauty had brought her royalty she shrugged off the warning a second time and welcomed the Kings mouth and then his rod between her thighs. The second coupling was achieved.

The King, well sated, wanted to go to sleep after their second coupling. But glancing out the window, the Queen knew she had only a few hours of nighttime left before her charm would stop working. She curled up to him and began to whisper of fantasies she had never shared with any other. Dark sexual longings, images only thought up when her chamber door was locked and her hands busy between her legs. At first the King wished for nothing but sleep, but as the words translated into images…his Queen the sexual plaything of his bodyguards, the Queen displayed as a common harlot, his queen being spanked while wearing only a corset…his manhood again began to stir. Since his seed had been spent twice that night, their coupling was long and varied. The queen, worried as the moon continued its journey through the night sky, began to again speak of her fantasies. She did not care what the consequences of those words might be, only of what the consequences of not bearing a child would be. Her words urged him on and just before the last star winked out of the sky; his seed flooded her womb for the third and final time.
 
Choice 5 - from The Ya Ya Dildohood Ch. 3 - by Thesandman

* * * * *

“No……..don’t!” I heard Maggie say through the screen door. “Leave it off.”

As there was a new moon, it was pitch black outside, and the only source of light was that coming from behind me from the flickering TV set.

Leaving the light off, I crossed the floor of the kitchen heading towards the door. I was sure I hadn’t latched the screen as I rarely did anyway.

“Come in Maggie.” I called out to her, expecting the screen door to make that familiar creaking noise it did whenever I opened it. But to my surprise, Maggie simply stood there without coming in, and even more oddly, without making another sound.

“Maggie?” I called out to her again, and crossed the few remaining feet to the door. I reached over and was about to grab the handle in order to open it when I realized my eyes had adjusted sufficiently to just barely see her standing there. But more importantly, to see what it was she was doing too!

I don’t know how I knew as she never said anything, and I never asked, but I refrained from opening the door, and she made no motion to do so herself. I stood there looking at her, still trying to better adjust my eyesight in the near total darkness trying to make some sense out of what was going on. When I finally did, I saw that Maggie was utterly and totally naked! She was more or less leaning against the door, one hand reaching up towards the top of it, placed in such a way that she was beautifully extended and balanced. Her free hand was down between her legs, and though it was almost too dark to see anything, the faint sounds of her breathing told me that her fingers were busily stroking the inside of her pussy. In addition to that, it was also so quiet outside, that I could just hear the sounds of her wetness as her fingers played in that succulent wet slit for me and made it even more so as the seconds turned into minutes as she stood there finger-fucking that incredibly wet, tight pussy of hers.

“Jerk off for me.” She whispered through the door. “Take it out…and play with it while I watch you.”

It took but a second for me to strip off my red ‘Michael Jordan’ briefs, and stepping out of them I had turned slightly so as to allow the very faint light from the TV behind me to silhouette my shape as I stood there in the doorway. My cock had already begun to stiffen rapidly the moment that I had become aware of what it was that Maggie was doing on the other side of the screen door.

“Stay just like that!” Maggie directed. “The lighting is perfect, your cock is perfect, as is the moment……….” She breathed softly, still in that same lusty sounding voice that was in tempo to her breath the way her fingers were in harmony with stroking and caressing her cunt.

I was soon matching her stroke for stroke on my side of the door. Maggie had lowered her arm and had begun caressing and kneading one of her lovely fat pliant breasts. Seeing her doing this just outside my door, standing on the small step of the porch sent shivers of overwhelming excitement coursing through me. It seemed almost surrealistic seeing her standing there playing with herself like that, even though it was dark, and even though there wasn’t anyone who could possibly see what either one of us were doing. Even so, it made the whole encounter that much more thrilling and dangerously exciting.

“Cum on me!” Maggie said after what had seemed like hours of our standing there like this.

I made as to open the door so that I could step outside, or that Maggie could come in. But she once again surprised me by pushing the door closed with her hand, baring me from doing so.

“No. Through the screen!” She said.

OK, that WAS a little weird; even I had to admit to that. But suddenly, as weird as it was, it was also one of the best fucking idea’s I’d ever heard before too.

Turning back towards her, I had all but stuck my cock against the screen still jerking off as I felt Maggie pressing herself against the screen from her side. Her breasts were pressed firmly against it, and I knew damn well that she’d be leaving small little impressions against her flesh from having done so.

Maggie’s soft moans were becoming gradually louder and louder, and I had for the first time begun to worry that some neighbor who might be standing outside enjoying a smoke or something might possibly pick up on the rather obvious, erotic and lusty moans and groans that were now being much more clearly heard, coming from the darkness of my back porch.

“Shoot it for me baby.” She urged almost desperately. I could tell from the sounds of her almost constant moaning now that she was on the verge of orgasm herself, and as I felt my balls tighten up in gleeful expectation, I increased the tempo of my fisting to ensure that the first hard felt ejaculations would somehow permeate the tiny screened barrier that separated us.

Maggie’s high-pitched squeal of passionate delight pierced the silence of the night and actually set one or two dogs to barking. My orgasm exploded almost immediately after that and I felt rope after tight twisting rope of semen lurching from the head of my prick to splatter thickly against the screen. I had no idea of course if any of it actually got through to land on Maggie, but the following morning before leaving for work, I had quite a mess to clean up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top