Need help with in-text illustrations

StuckFanatic

Virgin
Joined
Aug 3, 2014
Posts
4
I am trying to update my stories with some illustrations. I have two questions on this.

When my first attempt to edit was rejected, I got a canned response that mentioned technical issues. I pasted the images into a word doc at the locations I wanted them to appear. Maybe the file size is too big? The FAQ mentions a maximum width, however the value is X's, so I don't know what it is.

Second, I'm wondering if there could have been copyright issues. Nothing of the sort was mentioned in the reasons for rejection, but I figured I might as well ask. I commissioned these images by a 3-D artist I found. I gave the guy full credit below each image. The Literotica submission guidelines state that all artwork must be done by me. I believe I am the legal owner, though, since I payed him money to do the work for me. While this is technically against submission guidelines, I judged that it was still following the spirit. Is this kosher, or could this potentially lead to another rejection?
 
I think you need to take this up directly with the site editor, who won't see it here. Send a PM (private message--upper right on this page) to Laurel (that name), and provide the same information you have to get started. Yes, you'll have to establish with her that you own the copyright for the illustrations.
 
... I gave the guy full credit below each image. ...

That might be part of the problem. Lit doesn't like pictures with ownership details showing. A way around might be to credit the artist in an author's note at the start of the story.
 
Back
Top