Locked together - Closed to RennyStyle

Tom laughed aloud when he heard Tricia shriek. As the spray hit her head,he guided the jets towards her pussy, but Tricia used her hands to protect her intimate parts.

Tom saw that her breasts were exposed, and pointed the jets at them. As the cold water hit Tricia's nipples, she moved her hands to cover them, exposing her shaved pussy.

Tom quickly aimed the jets at her open pubic area, increasing the water pressure as he did so.
 
Tricia covered her breasts after Tom hosed them down, but the cold water hitting her pussy made her scream and she quickly tried to cover it. She began to sob, no matter what she did, she couldn't protect her tall body from the icy stream assaulting her.
 
Tom eventually stopped the water, but not before Tricia was wiped clean from the cum which had stained her body. Tom led the shivering naked Tricia to her solitary cell.

As he pushed her inside, he said, "Will get you something to wear, shortly. But you will need to thank me for it."

He turned the key and Tricia was left locked alone in the cell. Naked, damp and with nothing to cover herself with.
 
Tricia sat on the floor in the corner of the tiny room, wrapping her arms around her legs. She shivered, thinking about how things had gone so badly for her as the water trickled down her skin and onto the floor. She lowered her head and began to cry.
 
Tom returned to Tricia's cell with fresh orange prison garb and with a blanket and a towel. Opening the cell door, he could see Tricia still sobbing on the floor and holding her head.

"I got some clothes for you and a towel to dry yourself with. And also a blanket," he said. As Tricia lifted her head, Tom saw her puffy eyes. However he was focused on her naked body, as she looked strangely erotic to him in her vulnerable state.

He lifted her to her feet, and looked into her eyes. "If you are lucky, you will be here for only 48 hours. If not, you could be here for a full week. Depends on how you behave and what I think of you."

Tom looks at her, waiting for her response.
 
Last edited:
"A week?" Tricia covered herself with her hands, still shivering. A week in this dreadful place sounded like hell, but being returned to that monster she had been locked in with had been hell, too. Talk about being trapped between a rock and a hard place.

"And when I'm released? They locked me up with a man... a violent man, he did things to me. You can't put me back in there."
 
"Well, if you are nice to me, I will see what I can do for you," said Tom looking at Tricia's naked body with lust in his eyes. "You do have a nice body, and with a body like that, it can help you get better treatment, if you know what I mean."

Placing the clothes, towel and blanket on the floor, Tom reached out and took Tricia's hand and placed it on his crotch.
 
Tricia pulled her hand back from his crotch. Why is everyone in this prison trying to have sex with me? She thought to herself. She reached down and scooped up the uniform and towel, holding them close to her body.

"What can you do? The warden wasn't even willing to hear me out, he had me locked in here for even asking about it."
 
"I know the guards, and they owe me favors," says Tom. "But if you are being prissy about it, I won't say anything, and you will go back to your old cell, after you are done from here. Your choice."

Saying that, Tom turns to go out of Trica's cell.
 
"Wait!" Tricia blurted out. She couldn't believe she was doing it. "If you can prove that you can get me a single cell, get me away from him, from the other men in here... if you can do that, then..." she swallowed her pride, "...then I'll do what you want. But I need proof first."
 
Tom turns around and grabs Tricia by her arm. Twisting it hard, he says, "You bitch. You will get no proof from me. Either you do as I say or I will make it my personal mission to see that all the inmates get a piece of your ass during your incarceration here,"

Pushing Tricia on the floor, he starts to unbuckle his pants.
 
The clothes spilled out of Tricia's arms and onto the ground with the woman.

Tricia glanced upwards, seeing him struggle with his equipment belt, and realized that he had left the door open behind him. It was a long shot, but she inched towards it. She wasn't sure how far she could get, but she hoped she could alert someone. And even though they'd catch her, what more could they do to her?
 
Tom finally got his pant unbuckled and he pushed it down to his knees. He slid his boxers down as well, and his thick cock jumped into view but it was not hard yet. Looking up he saw Tricia inching towards the open door.

He laughed. "Where do you think you will go even if you reached the door?" he asked. "Your best bet is to help me with this," he said pointing to his slowly hardening cock.
 
Tricia saw the thick, throbbing cock sticking in the air. She couldn't believe she was about to do it, but crawled forward like a wanton slut and brought her lips close to the thick head.
 
Tom cock grew harder as he saw Tricia crawl naked towards him on all fours. As she finally brought her lips to his cock, he grabbed her head and thrust his cock violently in her mouth making her gag.

"Suck it, bitch," he grunted. "Make it hard so that I can fuck you in the ass."
 
Tricia shut her eyes as the cock jammed itself deep into her mouth. She reached out to grab hold of his legs and began trying to please him.
 
"You are a natural born cock sucker, you know that," said Tom as he held Tricia's head while fucking her mouth. His hand strayed to her breasts and he caressed then pinched her nipples. Her expert sucking was making him quickly reach orgasm, so he slowed her down and pulled his wet cock out of her mouth.

Lifting Tricia to her feet, he turned her around to face the wall and rubbed his cock between her ass cheeks. "You have a fantastic ass. Now take my cock in it," he said as his cock tried to find her asshole.
 
Tricia counted herself lucky that this guard hadn't come in her mouth, but that relief was quickly taken away as she found herself bent over. She reached out for the wall as she felt his hard cock probe her crevice, trying to find its target. His hands were groping her round cheeks, kneading them like bread and it made her legs weak.
 
Tom loved the feel of her small round white ass in his hands as he kneaded and spread her ass cheeks open. His cock finally found Tricia's pink orifice and he thrust hard against it. Her ass was dry, and even with her saliva coating his cock he could not enter her.

He spread her ass cheeks wider saying, "Open up, bitch. Take my cock inside you."
 
Tricia bared her teeth and spread her legs wider, clenching as she anticipated his cock pushing into her. Her tense hands pushed against the concrete, and her heart sank as she waited for him.
 
Tom's holds Tricia's breasts and pushes hard, and despite the dryness his cock head enters her ass. He moans and thrusts hard and his cock slides all the way inside and his balls rest on her crack.

"Do you like this, you fucking whore? How many cocks have you taken in your sweet ass?" he asks as he starts fucking her.
 
Tricia shut her eyes as she felt him thrust into her, trying to keep the force from pushing her pelvis into the wall over and over. She clenched one of her hands into a fist, wishing she was brave enough to use it. The tightness was almost enough for her nails to pierce her skin, so she flattened her palm against the wall again as Tom continued thrusting into her.

She grunted at each thrust, panting in between, and tried her hardest not to cry.
 
As Tom fucked Tricia's ass, he slid his hands from her breasts to her pussy. She was dry as he inserted two of his fingers inside her roughly, causing her to cry out.

"You are a slut, which is why you shave your cunt," he said as he spread her cunt lips open. Removing his cock from her ass, he shoved it in her cunt.

"Aaagh...that feels good," he groaned as he slammed into her, holding her by her waist and pulling her towards him.
 
Tricia gasped as the cock was forced into her pussy. It was almost a relief, after the rough pounding her tender asshole had been put through, but Tom's rough, powerful thrusts made it feel almost as bad.

She could feel his cock harden inside her, and she braced herself for the inevitable climax.
 
Tom could not control himself and he climaxed deep inside Tricia, holding her breasts as his cock spurted hot jets of cum in her pussy. It seemed that he came forever, until his cum seeped done from her cunt on to her thighs, despite his cock impaling her and pressing her hard against the wall.

His breathing slowly returned to normal, until his cock finally slipped out of her cunt. Pushing her away, he pulled his pants back on saying to her, "We do this daily until you are released from solitary."

And he turned around and walked out of Tricia's cell, locking it on his way out.
 
Back
Top