Florida and voting, The Neverending Story

gunthernehmen

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Posts
2,907
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fl...ach-for-making-rest-of-the-state-look-bad.amp

"Either the SOE (Broward County Supervisor of Elections Office) is the most incompetent public agency in America or the most corrupt,” prominent Florida attorney Cathy Lerman told Fox News. ‘I believe it is the latter.”

“Broward’s always a nightmare and they never learn,” Florida resident Robyn White told Fox News on Tuesday. “They are the country’s punching bag and a laughing stock.”

Is it really this hard to count votes?
 
Flori duh!

aryanbrotherhoodoftexas-300x161.jpg


Authorities find a rocket launcher and pipe bombs during massive Florida white supremacist sting

Thirty-nine members of the United Aryan Brotherhood and Unforgiven neo-Nazi groups were arrested in a Florida drug trafficking sting — and one had functional pipe bombs in his home.

Tampa’s WFTS-TV reported that the multi-agency sting codenamed “Operation Blackjack,” a three-year-long investigation, led to the seizure of more than 110 illegal firearms, a rocket launcher and two pipe bombs from the individuals mostly based in Pasco County, Florida.
SPONSORED

Authorities also seized “several pounds” of meth and fentanyl.

The United Aryan Brotherhood is, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, the nation’s oldest prison-based white supremacist group. The Anti-Defamation League reported that Unforgiven is a Florida-based neo-Nazi prison group whose insignia “consists of an interlocking Iron Cross and swastika, with SS lightning bolts in the center.”

In May, 57 members of white supremacist groups in Texas — including the state’s Aryan Brotherhood — were charged in a similar meth sting.

Anti-AntiFa? :eek:
 
Last edited:
What were they planning to do with a rocket launcher?!

What's wrong with THAT?

I've never heard of a rocket launcher actually being used to commit a crime and they're legal anyway.

Hate them because they're nasty little vermin, not because they had a device they probably wouldn't know how to use in the first place.
 
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fl...ach-for-making-rest-of-the-state-look-bad.amp

"Either the SOE (Broward County Supervisor of Elections Office) is the most incompetent public agency in America or the most corrupt,” prominent Florida attorney Cathy Lerman told Fox News. ‘I believe it is the latter.”

“Broward’s always a nightmare and they never learn,” Florida resident Robyn White told Fox News on Tuesday. “They are the country’s punching bag and a laughing stock.”

Is it really this hard to count votes?

Counting votes is a mess. People cross things off, double mark yes and no for the same thing, vote for too many people in the same category. Signatures look different from when they first filled out their voting form. The real issue is should those people's votes count or not? Florida does have a reputation for difficult election results. In Arizona, which always takes about a week after elections to process all the mail-in ballots, they had different rules of when to quit counting for different counties. They just went to court to clear that up so that all the counties give the same amount of time to process votes. Phoenix area had so many people vote with mail-ins, that they are just now hiring more people to help count.

In reality, it would make sense to not give any results until one week after the election. Having the news start declaring winners when the polls are still open or a small fraction of the votes have been counted is silly. It makes people feel as if their vote doesn't matter. They should also have the election on a weekend day. I like that some states allow early voting but the voting rules should be the same everywhere.
 
What were they planning to do with a rocket launcher?!
Send a grenade into a house of worship, school, courthouse, shopping mall, stadium, police station, transit center or hospital. What else would you do with one?
 
Send a grenade into a house of worship, school, courthouse, shopping mall, stadium, police station, transit center or hospital. What else would you do with one?

Group selfies. Seriously.

When was the last time a rocket launcher was used to attack any such place in the United States? Has it EVER happened?

Don't get me wrong. The yammerheads that were arrested deserved it on the basis of being the dregs of humanity, but the chances they'd have ever actually USED that thing are nil.
 
Well Georgia Got It Right …..Welcome To Georgia....Brian Kemp Governor :d
 
This Florida voting business has been going on for a long time. It sounds like something the governor and Florida legislature should have fixed sometime in recent years. No, wait . . . :D
 
Back
Top