Snark Attack! Be snarky to the person above, to anyone, or in general.

083110_2.png

Bite me!

Oh...not horny. My children ran and jumped on my back and I bellowed in her ear.

She did and then I offered her my dog and she refused! I mean how can you not want a dog that is trying to kill you while running away from you while you can't freaking breathe and then comes in the house and continues to run! DAMN dog has me snarky

She did and then I offered her my dog and she refused! I mean how can you not want a dog that is trying to kill you while running away from you while you can't freaking breathe and then comes in the house and continues to run! DAMN dog has me snarky

Dogs are a lot like kids, except no one gives you the stink eye if have you dog on a leash or if it poops in public.

Dogs are a lot like kids, except no one gives you the stink eye if have you dog on a leash or if it poops in public.

Or when you leave food on the floor and leave them at home alone all day... for some reason people frown when you do that to children.

You must have been in Arkansas. :rolleyes:

In Arkansas, a virgin is any girl who can outrun her brothers and most 'family trees' resemble wreaths.

The toothbrush was invented in Arkansas. You can tell b/c if it had been invented in Connecticut, it would have been called a teeth-brush.

They don't believe in evolution in Arkansas. If you've ever been there you'd know they practice what the preach.

Back