Welcome to Story Ideas!

Hallowed Eve said:
lol

Well, I had at least 10 years of a good, if not great at times, sex life. Then I got into a "serious" relationship. :rolleyes:

nothing destroys the fun like getting serious...

How to Stop Smoking

Hi Folks,
Just reading the first few posts of this thread reminded me of a piece I wrote when I gave up in, er; dare I say, 1968! There I did. There were few medicinal aids back then and I became addicted to boiled sweets, ruined my teeth, but gave up smoking. Am a passive smoker now as my SO still smokes but not in the house or car.
Anyway this story was about a housewife, who tried a hypnotist who seriously fucked with her mind and body, everything worked out in the end as hubby was a closet ‘Share my Wife’ type of guy.
I would have to dredge my memory, but how about it for a competition on Lit.
I have a neighbor who is trying to give up at present and is having hallucinations from the medication, is now hooked on them and still smoking! His description of the woman who visited him last night was lurid to say the least!

Mea Cupla

RisiaSkye said:
Welcome, newer users & those newish to this forum. I notice, in reading over the posts, that there's some confusion. This thread is just a welcome to the *forum*. It is not, however, the place to put your story ideas themselves.

If you're new to us and have an idea, please--start a thread. Let us all see it, have a conversation about it, kick it around and see what we come up with.

Be well and again, welcome,
RisiaSkye
Forum Moderator

I did not read as far as this entry! I blame it all on my muse!
Will check the threads and join in, or start one.

RonClarkeson said:

welcome anyhow ~you've got the idea now!

RonClarkeson said:
heh its okay, you're a cute lil n00b so we'll forgive ya ;) :D

welcome to the forum/site, fellow Aussie! :cool: :devil:

Capt

I read a couple posts where people lamented the fact that most stories here fall into one of about a dozen or so categories.

Is there anyway a noob could figure out what those dozen categories are without having to do spend a dozen hours researching these threads? :confused:

As you can tell from the number of posts and my join date, I'm quite the noob and haven't even figured out the site let alone where to begin looking for answers.

Thanks in advance for any help.

challenge???....on all fronts

steamiest wordsmith of all self-import,self-annointed,ego in need of a blimp-hanger,understated individual who has true connections with lust,and all of its bylaws....
how basic can we be within the confines of society.....to be a pawn of lust,and not dwell within Dantes inner circles?
i like bagels.shall we dance?

well ya know.....

there are thinkers who meld their emotions into palpable sensation,and then there are those who struggle to capture what they haven't tasted.
i have more to taste.....my palette resonates hunger,my body fodder for all my seminal cortex yearns to appreciate.
i am new again.......i am the instrument of my own wonderment,cast aside for all of the years before me,i see truth in this life......i see....me.

welcome. itsabig.

fyi, there is a separate and active Personals forum.....

but if you have Story Ideas, jump in....

cigarrettes going to pot

idea: couples get lost in the woods - find themselves in a pot forest
then either a group thing after starting a fire for warmth

sexy hikers find pot field then are captured by pot growers who alllow hikers to fuck for their freedom

Woman has a cigarrette and turns into a nympho for an hour
or turns nympho in a smoke-filledroom in washington

Wifw and Hubby quit cigs and use wilder and wilder sex to fight the nicotine craving

oh: I have a prescription in California, but not here inTexas

morgancharlest said:
idea: couples get lost in the woods - find themselves in a pot forest
then either a group thing after starting a fire for warmth

sexy hikers find pot field then are captured by pot growers who alllow hikers to fuck for their freedom

Woman has a cigarrette and turns into a nympho for an hour
or turns nympho in a smoke-filledroom in washington

Wifw and Hubby quit cigs and use wilder and wilder sex to fight the nicotine craving

oh: I have a prescription in California, but not here inTexas

Lit will not glorify drug use....but a germ of a an idea here...better in another thread though....this is more the introduce yourself thread on this forum...welcome here, by the way

My ideas.

IDEA1:

This girl is going to an adult costume party. She decides to dress up as a cat girl. Pink and White stripes, white pubes, a slight fur covering.

So, she puts it on, and it melds to her skin, making some changes. Her tongue gets longer, she's wicked flexible, her nipples extend/ labia swell. Finds herself able to take things alot larger than she originally could.

IDEA2:

Sci-Fi

1. Girl at bar.
2. meets guy, talk, have drinks
3. goes to girls apartment. Flirt more.
4. girl gets drunk.
5. Has sex with guy
6. Sucks his dick, his cum numbs her.
7. Alien goes down her throat. Large throat, mouth. Putty like via cum.
8. into stomach
9. Becomes pregnant. (large breasts, etc)
10. Cant stop pussy from leaking
11. Nymphomaniac
12. Goes to work, sex with boss, masturbates
13. on way home abducted
14. experiments
15. Resists, then welcomes
16. Lays seed with whoever she fucks

skippycheese said:
IDEA1:

This girl is going to an adult costume party. She decides to dress up as a cat girl. Pink and White stripes, white pubes, a slight fur covering.

So, she puts it on, and it melds to her skin, making some changes. Her tongue gets longer, she's wicked flexible, her nipples extend/ labia swell. Finds herself able to take things alot larger than she originally could.

IDEA2:

Sci-Fi

1. Girl at bar.
2. meets guy, talk, have drinks
3. goes to girls apartment. Flirt more.
4. girl gets drunk.
5. Has sex with guy
6. Sucks his dick, his cum numbs her.
7. Alien goes down her throat. Large throat, mouth. Putty like via cum.
8. into stomach
9. Becomes pregnant. (large breasts, etc)
10. Cant stop pussy from leaking
11. Nymphomaniac
12. Goes to work, sex with boss, masturbates
13. on way home abducted
14. experiments
15. Resists, then welcomes
16. Lays seed with whoever she fucks

try posting them in threads where they seem to fit, or start a new thread - you'll get more discussion that way.

mom seduced by indian sage

I am thinking of a story where a mom is seduced by Indian sage with all kinds of mysteries attached to him

Erotic Bath time

I am not an author. I wish I could write. I would love a story about a cold night, almost snowing and the wonderful warmth of a hot bath with candles. Lights go out, and my handsome friendly neighbor comes over to check to see if I am ok with the power outage. Let it grow from there. The pace rises, and I get steamier and steamier. Thank you!!!! I hope this is the place for requests, and I have NO idea what the icons mean.

My Story Idea

Would love to read a well written story about about a hot MILF that takes on 2 younger men that are strangers while her man is tied to the bed next to them being forced to watch and occassionally teased by her giving him head.

No tar from weed? Are you kidding?

BlessedBe said:
If you know the source, weed is healthier too. Sure, you're taking smoke into your body...that part is obviously not healthy...but there's no tar, nicotine, or chemicals in weed.

Try cleaning your bong!

Planned or unplanned?

sexchatramanda said:
Would love to read a well written story about about a hot MILF that takes on 2 younger men that are strangers while her man is tied to the bed next to them being forced to watch and occassionally teased by her giving him head.

Does she plan it out, then execute it, or is the couple the victim of a home invasion? She unwilling at first, then getting into it after a bit? Or maybe hubby knows she had such a fantasy, and he set it up without her knowledge as total surprise! There are a number of ways you could go with this!

Back