Welcome to Story Ideas!

I'm so glad *chew... chew* that I also *chew... chew... SPIT* kicked the habit!!!! Life is so dang much better! What happened to the "story idees" of this here discussion?
 
txcropduster said:
I'm so glad *chew... chew* that I also *chew... chew... SPIT* kicked the habit!!!! Life is so dang much better! What happened to the "story idees" of this here discussion?


the Ideas are generally discussed on separate threads . This threads is a spot for newbies to introduce themselves, and receive a warm welcome.

Welcome.
 
txcropduster said:
Sorry... too new here to be teasing that badly. I'll straighten up...


hi there and wecome teasing is all part of the game. ;)
 
Genny

Genny is a sub male who uses the form of a female name to illustrate his femininity. Being feminine is seen as being submissive which is the general style of women.

Hopefully once she gets the way of things Genny will be contributing lots of stories from her archives - stories she has written over the years. These stories cover most categories.
 
Genny said:
Genny is a sub male who uses the form of a female name to illustrate his femininity. Being feminine is seen as being submissive which is the general style of women.

Hopefully once she gets the way of things Genny will be contributing lots of stories from her archives - stories she has written over the years. These stories cover most categories.

welcome Gen. Always refer to yourself in the third person? Please enjoy it here.
 
Genny said:
Being feminine is seen as being submissive which is the general style of women.

I'm sure if a Domme saw this she'd beg to differ.

Welcome to Lit, anyway. :) You might feel more feminine if you don't speak of yourself in 3rd person!
 
Point taken, use of "Third person", but I am as surprised as anyone that I used that form. It didn't occur to me that I was distancing myself by using it. I am thinking that it was a defence to my insecurity in using this forum since I have never done this before.

As to the comment that I migt feel more feminine if I used the first person I am also analysing the effect it has. I don't really feel feminine at any time, mostly because I am not, but I use the female persona to make myself feel vulnerable which females are more so than males. A Domme may well bridle at the thought that she is submissive but I was using the general sense rather than the particular and in that sense I reiterate my comment: females are (unfortunately for me and other submissive males) more submissive.

Forgive any errors I make in this medium as this is my second contribution.

Genny
 
RisiaSkye said:
:rolleyes:
No wonder we're out of ideas...

;)

out of ideas?
I think eating Eve would be a grand idea....

I've even got the title " Eating Creampuff's Creampie..."
 
Who said we were out of ideas? I thought of writing this story where a guy and a girl have sex on their first date. I doubt this has ever been tried before on Lit'.
 
Last edited:
Hallowed Eve said:
True...

So, if it's Daddy's creampie, who's eating? If Daddy's eating, who's pie? ;)


Daddy could eat his own? Or should Aunty? or that bad bf?

If daddy's eating, must be the bf. or a teacher. or that black bartender.....
 
Back
Top