high society and low society meet (open rp)

"Ï guess we both have our ways to tease" as I smile and watch you bend over "Yes, I am starved, and I want to taste your pie, I mean your pizza!"
I get a trivet out and hand you the pizza cutter. I go to the cupboard and get some plates, silverware and napkins "Can I have your glass so I can refill your wine?"
 
"Oh well I can tease you all night and not let you fuck me." She turned and grinned at him she ran her hand down over her body.

She cut the piece into 8 even slices."How many slices do you want baby?" She watched him get the plates out.

"Michael are you trying to get me drunk?" she asked passing him her glass.
 
"I know you like your wine, I don't think one bottle shared between us will get you drunk" as I hand you your glass back. "I will start with two pieces please"
as I hand you my plate. "You make it sound like I invited you over tonight just so I could fuck you" as I wait for you to return my plate "Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed last night" as I take my plate back from you, "I really missed you today, your moodiness, your stubborness and yes your body"as I cut a piece of pizza, "I wanted to be with you tonight to get to know you better, to talk, to strengthen our love" I put a piece of pizza on my fork "Do you think I like you just because you let me fuck you?" I take a bite of pizza "Oh wow, this is very tasty"
 
She put two slices of pizza on his plate. "Huni I'm joking I know you want more then sex with me." She said passing him his plate. "I really enjoyed last night too. I'm not moody okay maybe I am sometimes. I miss you a lot the way you look at me, the way you speak and I missed your body too." She laughed. She got a slice of pizza. "I know baby I was joking I know you don't want me just for sex you want me for more then that and I love that." She turned around and smiled at him. "Oh my god baby your eating pizza with a fork that's weird." She said holding her pizza she then took a bite.
 
I watch as you eat the pizza with your hands, "I guess I was always taught to use silverware" as I grab the second piece with my fingers and stuff it in my mouth "its kind of messy this way but, I like it, can I have a couple more pieces?" I reach across and wipe some sauce off your cheek and lick off my finger slowly. "What would you like to do after dinner?"
 
"Well I was always taught if its meant to be eaten with your hands eat it with your hands." She smiled at him. "Well we can do anything you want." She gave him another slice and got herself one she sat on his lap eating her slice.
 
"I can show you the rest of the house when we are done" adjusting himself as she sits on his lap "I think you will like the wine cellar and the pool, but the man cave is off limits" as I finish my pizza and put my hands on your lap.
 
"Oh wine cellar I love wine, oh you have a pool that's cool I've always wanted a pool now I can use yours. Why am I not aloud in your man cave? What do you have in your man cave?" She said looking at. She ran her fingers through her hair. She snuggled up to him sat on his lap.
 
I whisper in your ear "the room I call the man cave is a special room that an old girl friend convinced me in creating. You may or may not approve of the furnishings, so for now, it is off limits" I kiss your neck, "she we go?"
 
"Well I want to know what's in the room tell me please and who's your ex girlfriend babes?" She asked turning her head to look at him.
 
"Lets not talk about my ex, it is best not to" I help you off my lap and stand up, taking your hand "the room looks a lot like a dungeon, and is equipped with all the items you would find in one" I lead you to the basement stairs, "Lets start in the wine cellar" as I lead you down the steps
 
"I want to talk about your ex we should be honest with each other you can ask me anything so I should be able to ask you about you ex." She looked at him as she stroked her side she thought of the dungeon it sort of turn her on she didn't know why though. She followed him down the stairs
 
"I am sorry, I didn't mean to be rude to you" as he watched her stroke her side again "Is your side OK? you seem to be rubbing it a lot" they reach the bottom of the steps, "It is cool down here, do you want me to get you a robe?"
as I make a motion to go back up the stairs "You can ask me anything about anyone and I will be honest with you, I meant that I didn't want to talk about my ex tonight as I want this to be a special night for just the two of us"
 
"Its okay babes don't worry I didn't take it as rude." She looked at him. "Um its okay I just think I bumped it against something." She stopped rubbing her side. "Oh no I'm fine I've been in colder places naked." She laughed. She listened to him. "Well why did you bring up your ex then you know ex talk is not something you bring up on an a nice night with your new girlfriend.. I want to see the man cave and you brought her up so I want to know about her. You said you were shy and yet you've had a girlfriend who was submissive to you that doesn't say shy to me."
 
"You just seem cold since your nipples are very erect" as I smile looking at them. "Ok, Ok, my ex was a snobby little bitch, she was demanding and mean to everyone she was around. I broke it off about a year ago after I realized she wasn't the woman for me" I take your hand and walk towards the wine cellar "I also don't recall saying that she was submissive to me" I open the door to the wine cellar "If you insist on seeing my man cave then I will let you on conditions" we enter and I close the door "We need to maintain an even temp for the wine" I point to the hundreds of bottles in the cellar. Ï've had help picking these out, most aren't very expensive but a few are, would you like to pick out a bottle for the pool?"
 
She laughed looking at her nipples. "You know there are other reasons for erect nipples." She smiled at him. "Well what makes sure I may be the one for you because you wouldn't want to be with me unless you thought I had potential to be the one for you." She stepped into the wine cellar. "No you didn't I don't know why I thought that I'm sorry I just a bit feisty sometimes and I jump to conclusion to fast. So can I ask were you submissive to her?" She asked looking around the cellar. "Well what conditions are there?" She asked looking at him.
She wasn't really interested in the wine talk she just nodded her head. "Um yes that would be nice and it will loosen us up so we will talk more honestly because I have a few questions."
 
I reach out and grab your nipples "What else besides the cold would get these so hard?" as I roll them between my fingers, smirking at you. "Ït seems you are more interested in my man cave then you are the wine cellar" As I pick up a bottle of wine and lead you upstairs. We walk through several halls and at the far end of the last one I point to the door "That is the dungeon there, it is locked and I only now have one key" as we walk closer to it , "Like I said I was convinced into creating the room, I haven't been in there for over a year and none of the house staff are permitted to go in there" We stop just outside the door. "neither of us were submissive to each other, my ex convinced me it would be a great role playing room, at that time I was very busy with work and didn't spend much time home. One day I came home unexpected and heard noises from this room, when I opened the door my ex had two naked men chained to the walls and was torturing them, when I screamed at her who were these men, she said she found them homeless on the south side and she brought them here" I take the key out of my pocket "I told her and her friends to get the hell out of my home and never come back" I put the key into the lock, "The conditions are, you can never enter this room without me, this is for play only, I have to approve of anyone else you want to bring in here, it has to be left in the same condition as when you entered, do you want me to turn the key?"
 
She moaned as he grabbed her nipples. "Baby you know the other reason don't get me to say it and yeah I'm very interested in the man cave." She smiled at him as he picked a bottle of wine up and they went upstairs to the man cave. She looked at the door he pointed out her heart racing. "Well why did she want it. How did she convince you?" She asked. She listened to him and stroked his arm. "Oh I'm sorry to hear she cheated but it was better to find out before you got really hurt." She felt a bit hurt him suggesting she might of brought another guy to the man cave she shook it off and looked at him.

" Well I don't want to go in alone and huni I don't want anyone else but you and I hate cheats so don't worry I'm not going to hurt you like she did." She kissed him. "Only turn the key if you want I'd like to see it but if you don't want me to I won't." She looked deep in his eyes.
 
Michael grabs your waist and pulls him closer to him, you can feel his hard cock through his lounge pants, he whispers in her ear, "I could sense your desire to see this ever since I said it was a dungeon, your body became flush and I could sense your pussy getting wet" as I slide my hand down to your pussy "ah, my senses were correct" as I rub your damp pussy and kiss you.
I turn the key and open the door, it feels cold in there as I lead you into the dark room, I find the switch and turn the soft lights on. "Go ahead and look around, you will find some very interesting items in here, some may offend you, some may excite you, I will sit in the chair over there" as I point to the large chair in the back of the room "let me know if you need help with anything"
 
She giggled when she felt him against her. She was very wet when he slide his hand down to her pussy. "Oh Baby I'm wet for you. I want you to show me your dungeon."

She walked into the dark room. She felt the cold more in this room she still only had an apron on. She was so excited to look around she saw so many toys. Whips, collars, leads, dildo's and all sorts of toys.

She felt like a child in a candy shop her eyes wide as she looked around. "Huni I want play I want you to show me how you used all this stuff." She moved over to him she slide onto his lap. She kissed him. "No guy I've been with wanted to ever try anything like this. I want you."
 
Michael kisses her back as he is reaching into the drawer of the table next to him, he breaks off the kiss "now close your eyes" as you close your eyes he puts a pair of weighted nipple clamps on your hard nipples, you can feel them pull your nipples downward, you open your eyes and look down at them "Did I say you could open your eyes" Michael scowls at you, with that he takes a blindfold and covers your eyes "you need to learn to obey me" you feel Michael grabbing your hand and pulling you "Come with me" as I lead you to the side of the room, you can feel the cool air as Michael removes your apron "Do you remember earlier in the kitchen, you thought it was fun to tease me, to not let me cum in your mouth, now I will return the favor, you are not allowed to cum without my premission, do you understand my command?"
 
She closed her eyes wondering what he was going to do to her. She really wanted to know what he was getting out of the draw. She bite her lip feeling the clamps pull on her nipples. She opened her eyes so she could see what the clamps looked like. "No I'm sorry Michael." She whispered to him she was a little scared but very turned on. She couldn't see anything but the black velvet on the inside of the blindfold. "Okay I'll learn I'll be good I'm sorry I'm so sorry I'll be better I promise." She whispered walking with him. She was worried she was going to fall over.

"Yes I remember but you teased me too. Okay I will ask when I want to cum." She said softly and quietly.
 
"Speak up when you answer me" I growled "let me help you lie down on this table" as you feel the cold steel on your back, you are lying on the table with your butt barely on the edge and your feet hanging down in the front, with your head barely on the other end of the table "I saw you stop here when you were checking out the room, you seemed to show interest in this contraption"
(it is a narrow steel table with pulleys all around and above it, hanging by it are various whips, chains and rope) I take your wrists and slip a pair of handcuffs around them, I take a piece of rope and tie them to the handcuffs and run it through a pulley above you and back down to the clamps on your nipples, I raise your arms above you and then I tie the rope off somewhat taut on the clamps "you will keep your arms above you, if you lower them, you will be punished" I grab each of your ankles and tie them to the side of the table, you here a humming, thinking that I might have grabbed a toy, then you feel the soft breeze of a fan blowing across your chest. It is quiet, you don't hear me, it seems like a long time, your arms are getting tired and you so desperatley want to lower them, you think maybe I am not watching and you can lower them just a little without me noticing, you relax your arms and let them drop a little, then you feel the sharp pain of something pulling on your nipples, you quickly raise your arms back up and the pain goes away. You can hear my footsteps coming closer. "Looks like you tested my authority, did you like it when you lowered your arms? I am going to remove the blindfold, you are to keep your eyes pointed to the ceiling" I remove the blindfold and you see that there is a mirror mounted to the ceiling so you can see everything, you then notice the rope attached to your arms and nipples.
 
"I'm sorry I will speak up when I answer you." She said she felt excited about the way he was being she was seeing a side of him she had never seen before it really made her wet. She let out a moan feeling the cold on her back. "Yeah I wondered what you did with it that's why I was looking at it."

She felt him cuff her hands. "What do I say if it becomes to much for me?" She asked she just wanted to make sure she could stop him going to far if she was in pain. "Yes I will keep my arms over my head sir. I don't want to be punished."

She thought he has left her so she started to lower her arms. She moaned loudly feeling a sharp pain on her nipples she then straightened her arms.

"I'm sorry sir I won't test your authority again your the boss." She nodded hee head when he said " I am going to remove the blindfold, you are to keep your eyes pointed to the ceiling" She looked up at the ceiling she liked been able to see what was happening.
 
You could see that Michael is now standing next to you, he is very quiet and seems to be very sad, Michael looks down at you. "Alexis, I am sorry I showed you this room" as I start to untie you and and remove all the restraints "You are the woman I love, you should not be treated this way by me" as I help you off the table "I have gone and retrieved your clothes, you have every right to get dressed and leave me for the way I have acted towards you, I am sorry" as I turn to walk to the door.
 
Back
Top