The World We Leave Behind: Six Months Later (Open)

EroticLiteracy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Posts
1,085
This Role Play contains sensitive subject material

Viewer Discretion Is Advised

..................................................

“Dead man walking!”

Commander Vic “Victory” Stone ignored the jeers of the enemy scum that fancied themselves prison wardens. The two hulking guards that dragged him across the rough stone floor stayed silent not out of a respect for him but still relishing the beating they gave him mere moments ago.

“The jokes on you boys” He said ignoring the shouts and jeers aimed his way “yall had fight me just to transport me down to the interrogation room!”

“Shut up!” One of the men growled his grip tightening on the commanders scarred shoulders “One day Vic the wardens going to get all she needs out of you after that your ours”

“Awh yall want to be fuck buddies don’t you!” Vic said spitting out some blood as they marched down the concrete staircase “Sorry to disappoint but I’d rather have the wardens barbed nightstick shoved up my ass”

He knew what was coming and braced himself. Sure enough his world was suddenly tipped sideways as the two brutes threw him down the stairs. He crashed against the concrete steps his ears ringing and vision blurring as his battered body crashed into the concrete ground.

“Take that American scum”

The idiots…. They still didn’t realize just how much strength he got when they called him American. For the all American soldier it was nothing more than a reminder that he was better than them, that he stood for something so much greater than him, and that his ideals were worth being hurt over. He rose from the floor his body bruised and battered but smiling at them all the same.

“Yall keep treating me this well and I may have to book an extended stay” Vic said running a hand through his shaved blonde hair as his navy-blue eyes flashed with defiance “Want to scratch my back next?”

“You ass hole” The guard on the left snapped raising his baton and all but jumping down the stairs “I ought to!”

“That’s enough” A female said her tone clipped and exasperated “Your hurting my patient!”

The two guards balked at the voice. They both backed up their heads bowing in respect as the womens hears click click moved forward. A pale of long sexy white legs appeared clad in black nylon that would have made any other men give up their deepest secrets.

“Thanks doc” Vic said his eyes sweeping up those sinful legs to the busty women in a officers uniform “You know for a torturer your awfully nice

“I wouldn’t be a very good torturer if I didn’t keep your body safe from anyone but me” Doctor Lovejoy purred helping him up with one hand.

“You always say the sweetest things doc” Vic murmured shaking his head at the absurdity of the situation “Shall we begin?”

“Yes” She said an evil smirk crossing her breath taking features.

“We shall”
………………………………………….
When had American lost?

He was sure most people considered the day American fell to be the day the power went out. They knew just how to hurt the masses. In a matter of seconds America was crippled left without its eyes and ears. The attacks came shortly after large scale forces taking advantage of the chaos to quickly seize control. They descended on us like locust calling themselves the revolutionaries. No one knew where they came from, no one knew what government backed them.
We just knew they were here for us

The American military soon became the American resistance. People like Vic and the commando team he worked with were forced to adapt guerilla tactics just to survive! Family members who were once safe on a base were suddenly in the utmost danger. For Vic it meant a mad dash back home to his wife. He could still remember reaching her killing the enemy soldier who was in his home and trying to take advantage of her. Most of all he couldn’t forget the look of shock on her face the shock and fear as he slowly squeezed the life out of the man.

Life was different from that day onward for his wife. A safe life on base and a lack of awareness as to what her husband truly did was replaced with an unofficial conscription into a military force. Their life became one of danger and action
moving from safe hole to safe hole as they tried to survive and fight. After the fall of America things got much harder for the two who had once been so passionately in love. The harsh reality they were in led to fighting and Vic would be the first to tell anyone that they were drifting apart. He still believed in them, still believed in his marriage.

Then he was captured
………………………………………………………….

“Comfortable?”

Vic tested the rope flexing his powerful hands and straining against his bonds. He was as naked as the day he was born and his body was tied with heavy rope to a simple wooden chair. His skin which was taunt and tight against his muscular body was a mismatched patchwork of scars burns and various other faded wounds.
Today the doctor was playing with electricity and had affixed heavy jumper cables to his nipples. The teeth were cutting into them but he knew enough of what was coming to know the pain he was feeling now was nothing compared to what was to come.

“As comfortable as I am going to be” Vic replied his eyes locking with the doctor as she pushed off her jacket.

“Very well” The Doctor said pulling out a piece of paper and looking at the list “Captain Vic Stone where is the location of the resistance base?”

Vic took a deep breath before answer.

“Captain Vic Stone Serial code 062178” He answered her his body tensing at the pain that was to come.

The electricity came moments later flowing through his body and sending him into a spinning vortex of pain. Blood pooled into his mouth the copper taste of him having bit into his own tongue. After several long seconds, the electricity cut out causing the tension in his body to suddenly cut out as if he were a puppet with cut strings.

“Captain Vic Stone who is leading the resistance?”

Vic laughed opening one eye and watching the hazy outline of the doctor. He smiled at her a weak almost crazed smile as he opened his mouth to speak once more.

“Captain Vic Stone serial code 062178”
………………………………………………
A loud crash startled him.

He opened his eyes groaning from the pain. Overhead a fan slowly moved circulating the sluggish hot air inside the metal room. Bits and pieces of the latest interrogation filtered back to the forefront of his memory. He did his best to remember the horrific experience searching through his memory and trying to remember through the haze of pain. Once he was satisfied he smiled a triumphant victorious smile.

“I didn’t break” He said to himself rising to his shaky feet “I didn’t break”
Those words gave him strength as did the memory of his wife. He drew on them as he stood letting them nourish his battered bruised body. Once he was sure he was somewhat stable he moved going over to the door and trying to figure out what the source of the crash was.

“Hello?” He called out knocking on the door “Is anyone?...”

Suddenly there was a heavy pounding on the door. Vic jumped back his hands balled up and raised as he prepared to defend himself. The heavy pounding continued gaining volume and force as the sound echoed off of the metal room….
The door finally blasted forward missing Vic by a few precious inches. Blinding light and dust forced Vic back and his eyes dilated as two black figures rushed in.
Captain Vic stone?” One of the figured asked distinctly female.

“Who are you?!” Vic shouted trying to see through the blinding light.

“We’re here from the resistance” The women said stepping forward and revealing an attractive ebony woman wearing simple jeans and a police jacket “We’re here to rescue you”

“To rescue me?” Vic said his legs threatening to turn into jelly at the thought “How long have I?”

“Six months” She answered as the other figure moved to the door “You look like shit”

“We got to go Darla” The figure at the door said male with a irish accent.

“That’s my partner O’ Connor” Darla explained pulling a simple 1911 handgun from a holster on her back “We need to go can you shoot?

“Damn straight I can” Vic replied wrapping his hands around the cool steel of the gun. With practiced ease he chambered a round aiming down the sites quickly clearing the room.

“I’m ready” He said nodding at the two.

They moved together forming a somewhat cohesive unit. Vic soon found out that both Darla and O’ Conner were well trained. They moved quickly taking advantage of the confusion to fight through the prison. While they moved Darla filled him in, letting him know the current state of the resistance and their desperation to get him back.

“Didn’t know I was so popular” Vic quipped as he traded his pistol for one of the guards pump action shotgun.

“Well when your married to the resistance commander it helps” O’ Connor joked his AK47 barking as he laid down surprising fire.

“What did you just say?” Vic asked his eyes widening in surprise at her words “Did you say my wife?”

“Pretty much runs things now boyo” O’ Connor replied as they ran across a series of cat walks.

“She took control two months after you were captured” Darla explained her twin handguns out as they reached the sewer systems “she is the one who staged the rescue”

Before Vic could say anything else the duo pushed into the block that made up the sewer systems. Vic followed after them his mind reeling with the revelation that his wife was now leading the resistance. A burst of pride filled him along with the rock steady love he knew he had for her. For the first time in six months Vic felt a tiny fire of hope blossom in his chest. If people like his wife could rise to fight… what chance did these guys have against the American spirit.

“Alright Captain your first” Darla said nodding at one of the many pipes leading out of the facility “Try and hold your breath and don’t let any of those wounds touch the grime in there I’d hate to deliver you to the boss and you die”

Vic laughed nodding as he eyed the cut-out pipe. He steeled himself for what was to come and after gathering his courage carefully stepped into the sewer pipe. Once he was in he held his breath trying his best to ignore the smells and the water itself as he carefully began to make his way down the pipe. Eventually the prison and faded away leaving behind silence save for his shoes sloshing through the water and the two behind him.

They traveled for a few minutes before the tunnel began to sloop down. Vic followed it doing his best not to slip and fall and being mindful of his open wounds. The danger in here was one unseen and ultimately one he couldn’t fight. Any of his wounds could be infected… any wrong step he took could mean death.

“Slow and steady” Darla murmured to him echoing his very thoughts.

Thankfully the trip was short. Soon enough the air began to clear and light began to shine through in the distance. When the trio finally burst out of the pipe and into a small clearing they all took a deep thankful breath.

Things progressed quickly from there. No sooner were they out of the tunnel then they were met by a group of grim faced men in camouflage. They didn’t waste any time giving him a fresh pair of clothes and bundling him into the back of the van they brought. Darla and O’ Connor didn’t join them instead promising to see him soon before dispersing with half of the group.

Eventually Vic fell asleep in the van conking out as the resistance members drove him to a safe house that promised a reunion with his wife. His last thoughts were of her before drifting off and a wonder of what their reunion would be like after six months. He dreamed of nothing his body to tired and his mind still recovering from the torture.
 
Charlotte Stone forced herself to breathe. She was hunkered down at the rendezvous point. Her team had no way to get word to her. She wouldn't know of their success or failure until the battered van appeared. She exhaled and reminded herself that there was no guarantee that Vic was still alive.

Charlotte's long dark hair was tucked up under her cap as she surveyed the horizon with a pair of binoculars. Her doe eyes were filled with emotion, but she was determined to hide it from her compatriots.

It had been six months since Vic was captured. Six months of waiting, six months of the anticipation that the revolutionaries would kill him. She had climbed her way into the leadership of the resistance. She had started out by carrying messages, stealing supplies and working the black market. She learned to code and decode messages and she had even seduced some of the members of the revolution to get intel. She wasn't proud of that, but she was willing to do anything to get Vic back.

Their marriage had been fractured, but she knew it could survive. She had always loved him and trusted him, but so much had happened. The day the revolutionaries had stormed the base, she was sure she was going to die. A soldier had her pinned to the kitchen floor, a knife to her throat and her dress torn to shreds. And then Vic was there. And even though she was so very relieved to see him and to be saved, it still frightened her to watch Vic kill the intruder.

And then they had been on the run. She regretted all of her tears and her silence. She wished she could take it all back. What if Vic had spent six months feeling as if she didn't trust him, that she didn't love him? The thought was more than she could bear.

"Headlights ahead." Charlotte heard from the graveled male voice beside her. Charlotte chambered a round in her pistol. Just in case.

"Please God, let them have him. Please...." She whispered. She bit her lip and held her breath until she saw Darla tumble out of the back door of the van.

"We got him!" Darla sounded almost giddy. The group needed a win, and this win was a big one. Charlotte left her hiding place and entered the back of the van gingerly. She was still chewing on her lower lip.

"Vic? It's me, baby." Charlotte offered softly. She reached out for the man curled on the floor. In the low light it was hard to tell if it was Vic or not.
 
“Vic it’s me baby”

Through the exhaustion Vic dimly heard her words. His long lashes fluttered as he opened his eyes unfocused and taking her in with only a vague awareness. The dirt mud, and shit on his body didn’t cover all of his wounds. The evidence of his having been tortured was clear.

“Char?” He said his lips cracked as he rasped out her name “Is it really you baby?”

His eyes focused for the briefest of seconds truly taking her in. Love blossomed and burned in his eyes the deep yearning love that people wrote and wished for. His hands shook as he reached out for her gently touching her face as he smiled.

“I’ve missed you” He said simply as his eyes fluttered closed. Darkness swallowed him whole claiming him and dragging him back into the deep abyss of sleep.
…………………………………………………..
He awoke sometime later surrounded by soft sheets and plushy pillows. He awoke feeling refreshed his body telling him that it had gotten some much needed sleep. He took his time waking up reflecting on his long journey. His thoughts turned to his wife trying to wrap his head around her new position. Was she his boss now? He suspected so if she was leading the resistance.

He finally opened his eyes taking in the clinical room he was in and searching for her.
 
Charlotte had stood by his bedside as the med staff cleaned and treated him. They washed away the mud and muck and cataloged his injuries. She flinched as they listed his injuries- burns, cuts, scars, healed broken bones.

Charlotte did her best not to let her emotions show, but her tears silently dripped down her cheeks. She wordlessly swiped them away. Tom, a former army medic, injected him with some pain meds and some antibiotics. He was doing his best with their limited supplies.

Only after the med staff left, Charlotte made a pallet on the floor and settled into sleep. She listened to his breathing and allowed it to soothe her to sleep.

When he awakened and looked around the room, he found her sleeping on the floor beside his bed. He could see the scars on her forearms, defensive wounds from the revolutionary soldier that had tried to rape her. She was thinner that before he had been captured. She had always been relatively fit, but the life on the run had left her thin, her usual curves had faded. Her hipbones jutted out against her skin.

She whimpered beside him. Even in her sleep she struggled to find peace.
 
His heart threatened to break

When she whimpered his hands reached out trying in vain to reach her. Vic felt his wounds flare in response his body racking with pain from the fast movement. He hissed through his teeth as his arm recoiled back. He fell back against his bed biting back a groan as his eyes took her in.

Six months, six months since he last saw her. The time was hazy for him a mixture of torture and long stretches of nothingness as they tried to break him.

He never did break

"You were the reason why I didn't Char" He said his voice soft "I wouldn't let them find you I swore it to myself"

He settled against the pillow taking in a shaky breath. He closed his eyes for a few seconds giving his body the previous few seconds it needed for recovery. Once he was sure he could move without hurting himself to badly he opened his eyes once more. He shifted his focus from his wife directing it towards the room he was in and his surroundings. There was evidence he was underground based on the damp concrete walls and the lack of windows. There was wiring everywhere leading outside and by the sound of it a generator close enough to his room. The equipment monitoring his vitals looked fairly beat up and there were several faded stains of a dark red that could only be blood.

"Ah your awake"

He turned taking in a young looking female doctor in a simple lab coat. She came in from the left through a broken doorway leading into another room. She was unfamiliar to Vic and he was sure had not been here six months ago. He struggled to sit up as she came over and tried his best to look friendly.

"Uh hello" Vic said giving a small wave "Are you the-"

"Person who just spent the last 16 hours patching you up?" The doctor said her tone impatient as she regarded him "Yes I am Doctor Stone"

"I see" Vic said his smile faltering at the expression of dislike on the woman's face "Its a uh pleasure to meet you"

"A lot of work and supplies went into recovering you and keeping you alive Vic" Doctor Stone said as she began checking his vitals "I hope our... commander wasn't wrong about your skill set"
 
The doctor saw Charlotte asleep on the floor. She winced when she realized her commander might have heard her. “Charlotte tells us that you were special ops. She tells us that you are the key to infiltrating the local cell of the revolution and wiping them out.” The doctor took his pulse and listened to his breathing.

“You have some recovery ahead, but remarkably, you are going to make it. You will have to take it easy.” The doctor made some notations on her clipboard and made a tsking sound. Charlotte made a small whimpering sound and curled up on her pallet. The doctor’s face softened.

“She has been having nightmares. She doesn’t sleep and she doesn’t eat enough. She hasn’t really bounced back, since…” The doctor allowed her voice to trail off. She lowered her eyes, it wasn’t her place to tell him. But the doctor flinched thinking about treating Charlotte. Charlotte had sobbed in her arms the night they brought her to the infirmary. That had been just a few weeks after his capture.

Charlotte stirred again and sat up. She stretched and then smoothed her hair.

She saw Vic and her eyes lit up.

"You are awake. How do you feel?" She asked softly as she got to her feet. Charlotte laid her cool hand on his arm. Her voice was soft and tender. She looked at the doctor and gave a slight nod.

The doctor took the hint and left. Charlotte leaned in and lightly kissed his neck.

"I have missed you so." She whispered. Her lips just barely brushed against his skin. She was careful not to hurt him.
 
When she said she missed him Vic’s simple broke. He was a hard man the kind of red blood American bad ass that the military put on their posters to inspire young men to fight and lay down their lives. That wasn’t to say he wasn’t sweet but for the most part Vic wasn’t a man who cried. He was a man who got things done and tried to approach life with the gusto and pleasure raised and instilled in him.

But hearing his wife tell him he was missed, that he was love did it for him. Tears welled up inside of his eyes as their foreheads touched. A sob racked through his malnourished body and his hands came up wrapping around her with all the strength he had as he clung to her.

“Baby you have no idea how much” Vic whispered his voice thick with emotion as the doctor quietly left the room. He clung to her for a few more minutes before his strength failed and he was forced to lay back on the bed.

“Six months Char” Vic said his voice soft and hoarse. He swallowed dryly and turned reaching out with shaking hands to grab the water cup by the bedside table.
 
After he swallowed his water, Charlotte slid into the bed beside him, and fit herself against his side.

"I am so sorry." She whispered as she pressed her lips to his shoulder. "I tried to get someone to act sooner, but it took time to get the resistance to believe that they could break into the compound."

She had so many things to tell him. There had been so much heartache in his absence. Her soul felt stained beyond repair. How would he feel about her when he learned about the things that she had done. Her code name was the Spider, at first this was a reference to the children's book, Charlotte's Web. But she had earned her code name and some of her deeds had been so sordid, that only a very few knew all of the details. She knew she would have to tell him at some point, but she didn't want to.

She wanted to pretend that they were back in base housing. He was her soldier, and she was his pretty wife. She had worked for a chain of department stores as an accessories buyer. It had been less than a year ago, but it seemed like a lifetime. She thought about her pretty dresses and her high heels. She looked down at herself. Too thin. Her long hair tied up in a ponytail, her pants, too big, stained and torn.

"I am going to find the doctor that tortured you. I am going to find her and I am going to kill her." Her voice was thick with emotion but she managed not to cry.

Charlotte snuggled in tightly and sighed deeply.
 
Vic felt a cold shiver run down his spine at her words. There was something… something dark about the way she uttered those words. A hard edge to her words that had never been there before. As they held each other Vic began to remember the words of the people who saved him, the information they imparted. According to them she led the resistance now but they didn’t tell him how that happened. What did she have to do? What steps did she have to take?

“Char don’t talk like that” He said suddenly desperate for his wife to sound normal.
“It doesn’t matter what was done to me” He told her his hands gripping her tightly as he pulled her closer “All that matters is that we are back together”

He kisses her hair breathing in her scent. It smelled different but still her a familiar scent he could connect to and find comforting. He knew it was silly but he was suddenly desperate for normal or as normal as he could have in this broken American. He held her for as long as he could, until his exhaustion became too much and his body failed.

His hands began to drop and finally he fell back his body resting against the soft pillows. His eye lids fluttered and his body stilled. Within seconds he was out sleeping soundly his chest rising and falling.
 
Charlotte stayed in his arms until Vic was sound asleep. She slithered out of the bed and covered him with the thin blanket. She smoothed her clothes and put her shoulders back. She needed to look strong and confident when the other members of their company saw her. Captain Max Davies stood in the doorway watching her.

"I didn't think he would still be alive. You did it, Charlotte." He offered with a wry smile. Charlotte returned his smile and nodded.

"I want all of the information you can get on Dr. Anna Kemp. She was the person in charge of torture at Revolutionary HQ. I want to know everything there is to know about her, because she is going to pay for what she has done to our men and women."

Max nodded. "I am already working on it for you, Charlotte." He touched her arm softly. "Have you talked to Vic, about what has happened in his absence?" Max asked, his voice almost tender.

Charlotte shook her head. "It is too soon. I don't want him worrying about me. I want him to recover." He cupped her elbow with his hand.

"He will understand, Charlotte. He is a soldier. Everything you have done, you have done for him, and for America."

Charlotte shook her head.

"I don't know if he will understand, but I had to get him back. I had to." She whispered.

Charlotte took a seat beside Vic's bed and watched him sleep.
 
A few hours later

Vic finally came to groaning slightly as the lingering pain from his wounds throbbed through his body. His hand ran through his hair scratching idly at the stubble as he looked at his wife. She was asleep once more her mouth slightly open. The smile on his face grew as he watched her the memories of their marriage filling his head.

“I’m back baby” He said softly reaching out to gently cup her cheek “I won’t ever leave you again”

He rose out of bed and pushed the blankets off. He swung his legs over the bed and with a grunt lifted himself up and out of the bed. His bare feet touched the ground and he frowned glancing down and noticing he was clad only in his boxers. His eyes did another pass around the room finally landing on a pair of fatigues laid out a few beds away.

He moved hobbling at first as the wound in his leg throbbed. He gritted his teeth and kept going moving over to the clothing and getting dressed as quickly as he could. Once he was dressed he let himself out leaving the clinic and finding himself in a water stained hallway.

He walked down the hall and let himself into the adjourning room. The room was huge filled with large tower book cases of varying sizes. Some still carried books but most were empty and bare in a way that sent a bolt of sadness through his body. He reached out taking one of the closest dirt covered books and reading the title.

“Sad isn’t it?” A man asked unfamiliar to Vic “This is one of the last libraries left standing”

“It’s partially burned isn’t it?” Vic asked noting the fire marks above.

“Yeah…” The man said sighing “One of the first ones to be burned we are right outside of Philadelphia Oh shit I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Eddie Valiant”

“Vic Stone” Vic replied shaking his offered hand “But I am sure you already knew that”

“Well duh” Eddie said laughing “Your kind of famous around here. Even without you being married to the commander”

“Guess so” Vic said laughing glancing back at the books.
 
Charlotte awakened and looked over to find the hospital bed empty. She looked around the room and was almost in a panic, but then she saw the fatigues they had laid out for him missing. She knew Vic wasn't one to stay in bed. She went to the sink and brushed her teeth and rinsed her face. She ran her fingers through her hair and tied it up in a ponytail.

She padded down the hall quietly. The abandoned library made a good headquarters but the damaged books and fire stained walls saddened her. Any group that wanted to suppress knowledge had to have roots in evil. How could these monsters burn all these mountains of books?

She found Vic talking to Eddie. She knew they were men cut from similar cloth. She stood in the doorway and looked at her husband, her man. He was her hero and he had been since they had met. She had spent a great deal of their marriage worried about him when he had to deploy, or when he had a mission that he couldn't explain. She and the other wives would try to piece together where their loves might be. "He took his wet weather gear--- maybe somewhere tropical. They left at this time... so maybe they are headed to this time zone...." But really every time he left, she knew he was defending his country and defending his brothers' in arms.

Even after six months of captivity and torture, he looked like steel and vigor, just a little battered.
 
Eddie noticed her first stiffening ever so slightly as he realizes his commander was watching them. Vic seemed confused at first but then finally turned taking her in and the effect she was having on the military man. She really was in charge of everything now…. The leader of either this resistance cell or maybe the whole thing. To think HIS wife was the one continuing the fight.

“Commander” Eddie said nodding and turning back to Vic “I will leave you two to talk”

He turned on his heel and left disappearing down one of the many corridors. Vic smiled at her and came over moving slowly still from the wounds. He had a limp as well but his gait was still strong and purposeful as he moved to her.

He reached her and took her hand. He brought it up to his mouth and kissed her knuckles brushing his full lips against the small digits. He let her hand drop but he didn’t let it go instead letting her escort him around as he walked next to her.

“Should we talk work or pleasure first?” He asked smirking “Commander”
 
Charlotte gave him the nickel tour. She showed him the old school communications room, the armory, he had already seen the medical wing. Her feet took them to the residential wing. She brought him to her room. She had a small private billet. The room was sparsely decorated, but she had a few items from their home on the former base. The bed was covered in a quilt made by her grandmother. Their wedding photo was on the nightstand, the glass was cracked, but the photo was perfect. Vic was dressed in his dress uniform. Charlotte was decked out in white lace, with her apple cheeks, and the extra fifteen pounds she used to battle. But she looked young and sweet and so alive and happy.

Charlotte shut the door and locked it. She led him to the bed. She kissed his throat softly and a needy sound escaped her lips.

"Do you feel well enough?" Her voice was soft and full of need, not the commander, but his sweet wife. "I can wait until you are ready. But I have missed you so much. I have thought about being back in bed with you so many times. I have imagined your lips on mine." She took in a shaky breath. She tried to stop the tears that were coming but she couldn't. She melted into the barrel strong chest of her man, and she let herself get soft and malleable.
 
The door closed behind them and just like that she was in his arms again. He moaned as he felt his wife felt her need for him. After six months of torture the simple knowledge of knowing he was needed and loved was enough to make his cock throb. His body was still in pain but he worked through it kissing her hungrily as his hand ran down her back.

“We have to be careful” He said hissing as his tender body protested “I’m afraid you will have to do most of the work…. But I would love to”

He stepped back enough for him to sit on her bed. His hands came up to try and take off his shirt but he only managed to get two buttons before the pain returned. His back tightened as he hissed. Once it was over he gave her apologetic look. He leaned back panting as he motioned for her to come here with his head.

“I’m afraid you’re going to have to do most of the work here my love” He said softly “Undress please… It has been far too long since I have seen your beautiful body”
 
Charlotte finished unbuttoning his shirt. Then she reached down and pulled up her own shirt. She tugged off her shirt. It took her a moment to unhook her bra. She watched his face as she undressed and she saw that he still wanted her. Even though so much time had passed he still wanted her. She bit her lip thinking of the scars she wore now.

They were nothing compared to his, but before the rebellion, she didn't have any, and now there were several. Someday, she would have to explain them. She had a jagged scar under her right breast. She had a scar on her forearm.

Her fingers shook as she unbuttoned her pants. They already hung loosely on her hips and she easily stepped out of them. She hooked her thumbs in her panties and slithered out of them as well.

She stood before Vic, wearing only her wedding ring. She came to the bed and opened his trousers.

"Just lay back and enjoy, baby." She whispered softly. She kissed down his chest. And looking up at him, she took his cock in his mouth and she whimpered softly when she felt him start to harden against her tongue. She couldn't help the tears that started to fall. But she just swiped them away. She adored him with her mouth and listened to her his approval.

She waited until she could feel him throbbing in her mouth. She straddled his hips and guided him inside of her.

She kept her weight off of his chest, but she leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"I have missed you so much. I am so sorry.... I am so sorry that I was difficult before you left....I just.... I wasn't prepared for all this... I didn't handle it well, but I loved you. Always. Please forgive me...."

Her mouth peppered his throat and his lips and his shoulders with baby kisses, soft and eager. Her hips worked him in and out of her. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts.
 
She said she was sorry speaking of the time before his incarceration and torture. He remembered their months on the run, the forming of the resistance and their many many fights. When she said she wasn’t ready for it he nodded understanding even as his eyes welled up with tears. He opened his mouth choking bath the sobs that threatened to escape them as he brought her eyes up to meet his.

“When I was going through it” He said unable to actually say the word torture “My only thought was of you and a future together. You were the only thing that got me through it all. You are forgiven for anything and everything you can think of in the past. The only thing that matters to me know is that we have a future together”
He kissed her plunging his tongue into her mouth as she moved his hands to her breast. He palmed those delicious orbs stroking his thumbs against her nipples and moaning when they hardened from his touch.

“I need you my love” He said panting out as his eyes locked with hers “I have needed you every day please baby please my cock is aching for your sweet folds!”
 
She reached down and guided his cock inside of her. She gasped as he filled her.

"I am your girl, now and always." She whispered. She kissed him softly, nipping his lower lip. It didn't take long before she was shivering and whimpering with need. She took one of his hands and pushed it against her clit and then she climaxed hard, flooding him.

"I love you, Vic." She whispered. She leaned back and rode him harder, wanting him to feel as good as she did, but not wanting to hurt him.
 
They continued to move and buck together. She felt so good that he felt himself on the edge before they even started. After so long with nothing but pain to feel his days she was a boon on his soul and his cock. He knew he wouldn’t last long but that was okay.

They had the rest of their lives together.

Luckily she seemed to be just in need as he was. She came before him riding him hard and proclaiming her love as her pussy spasmed around him. The tight feeling sent him over the edge himself and he cried out his own need and love for her. His cock swelled inside of her and then burst his thick heady cum shooting up inside of her as his fingers dug into the swell of her curves. He bucked and road out his orgasms sweat running down his chest before he finally collapsed.
 
She kissed him softly and moved to his side. She snuggled beside him, her head resting on his shoulder.

"We tried and tried to find the leak. We know someone betrayed you. I tried everything I could to find you. I even had a source inside of the Rebellion. I tried to get him to release you."

She nuzzled his shoulder.

There was a knock at the door. Charlotte sat up just a little.

"What is it?" She called out.

"Meeting in the Sit room in 15 minutes." A gruff voice answered. Charlotte nodded.

"I have to get dressed, baby." She slipped from the bed and got dressed.
 
He watched her get dressed for several seconds before he to rose.

“You mean we have to get dressed” Vic grunted wincing as he pulled his fatigues back on. It took him a few minutes to get his fatigues back on but he ignored any protest or looks she gave him. She knew he wasn’t going to sit on the side lines especially given that she was now in charge of the whole rebel force.

“Let’s go” He said moving to the door and pulling it open. He waited for her and then followed her. They moved down the hall together and he watched as people both civilian and military differed to her. It was amazing to see his wife in such a position one of military importance. He looked at her with a new-found respect as they entered the meeting room and she took her position at the head of the table. He stood himself leaning against the wall and watching as the meeting was called to order.
 
The sit room was a battered conference table in what appeared to be the remains of the children's room in the library. To Charlotte is still seemed wrong to plan for war in a room with Dr. Seuss and Winnie the Pooh prints hung on the wall. But that is what the world was coming to.

For a moment she stared at the Winnie the Pooh print. Vic still didn't know. He didn't know that she had been pregnant when he had been snatched and kept locked away from her. And she would have to tell him, she would have to tell him that because of the risks she took, she had lost the pregnancy. She felt her throat go dry. For those few seconds she was back in those days, missing Vic. Desperate to find him, desperate to help, desperate to belong to something. And she had had to earn her way into the American forces.

Eddie cleared his throat. "Charlotte-- you ready to start?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Charlotte pulled out her folder.

"Dr. Lovejoy is current target number one, ladies and gentlemen." She pulled out a map. "We need to seek out any intel we have on where she may have moved her operations. And I want whomever betrayed Vic and the rest of his patrol that night. We have an intercept from Lovejoy that one of our own gave up their location. Does anyone have anything new to add?"

Charlotte surveyed the room. The men and women in this room had become her family in Vic's absence, but they had been his family first and she could tell that they were glad to have him home, almost as glad as she was.
 
Vic blinked in surprise when she mentioned the target was his torturer. He caught the look in his wives eye the one that spoke of anger and hurt. The old her wasn’t the type for revenge more of a kill em with kindness girl. Again the new change to his wife surprised him and if he was being honest unsettled him slightly. Of course he knew if she was tortured he would be the same way ready and willing to hunt down and kill the bastards who did it to her. It just somehow seemed wrong coming from her like a picture out of focus.

When she revealed they were betrayed by a member from his old team he stiffened. He glanced down quickly recalling the events of the night in question. He didn’t know who it was back then but once Dr. Lovejoy told him the name it all made sense. He knew why she told him the name to demoralize him but now that he was back he had a chance to do something about it. A chance to kill the bastard or possibly use him against the enemy forces. He doubted Lovejoy would tell command about her slip up not when the punishment for telling a prisoner any sensitive information was death.

The question now was to tell the commander… his wife about it. In doing so he would be opening the old wound for her in many ways. The revelation of who it was behind the betrayal would no doubt shock her and upset her. He was still struggling it as well and was glad he didn’t seem to be here for him to have to confront it head on.

“With all due respect commander” Vic said clearing his throat “Aren’t there more important targets out there? Lovejoy is nothing more than a cog in the prison machine she isn’t going to be mourned by any of her fellow officers when she dies”

“Yeah but she tortured one of our own” Another man said a new comer Vic didn’t know “There’s got to be retribution, right?”

He saw the others murmuring in agreement and shook his head.

“I’m the one it happened to” He said wincing as he remembered the memories “And I appreciate everyone wanting to make it up to me…. But I would prefer to be working towards ending this forces occupation of our home. A minor torturer can wait”
 
Charlotte tossed down her folder. Photos of prisoners spilled across the table.

"Yes, it is personal for me. But it isn't just about you, Vic. She has tortured many Americans and their families. Lovejoy isn't just a torturer. She has all sorts of intel, and she is a traitor. Not to mention, she is bedmates with someone very high up in the invading forces. "

Charlotte looked over at Vic, her cheeks flushed.

"Do you have another target in mind? One we can take with our weapons and manpower?" Her voice shook a little as she spoke, but she corrected it. Somehow, having Vic there made her feel, less in charge. It was if she felt more like she had in the past, when he was the warrior and she was just on the sidelines praying for his safety.
 
He hesitated when she spoke trying to scramble to think of something he could give her in exchange. He quickly ran through the memories of his imprisonment trying to remember any targets said in front of him that they could go after.

None came to mind.

After a few minutes he shook his head and straightened.

“I don’t” He admitted blushing slightly “There wasn’t a lot of people talking in front of us prisoners. I do however think we can find a better target. I can take a team out and-“

“A team?” One of the other new men said raising an eyebrow “We can’t just go stumbling around and hope we find some high value target.”

“Depending on the city we are closest to there could be any number of targets” Vic said bristling at the minor snub “that’s all I am saying”

“Or we can go after the target we have intel on” The man said glancing at her “We know where Lovejoy is. It took some doing but we tracked her when she left the prison. She is going to a part being hosted by those terrorist bastards.”

Vic sighed catching the look in his wife’s eyes. Like it or not this was the plan to go after the woman who tortured him. He nodded at her letting her know that he was with her before stepping back and leaning against the wall. Her advisors began to talk chatting amongst each other as they etched out a rough plan to get to the doctor. He didn’t really listen instead closing his eyes and letting them talk amongst each other.
 
Back
Top