Trying Something New

I already know I'm going to like the bookstore series. I love seeing a woman in public wearing something slightly revealing, but not overtly so. Very sexy.
 
attachment.php
attachment.php


The shape of Girl's ass is absolutely stunning in (or even out of) tights. (It looks like it's smiling at us in the second pic. :rolleyes:)
 
Going to the bookstore...sorry, no clever quips. Maybe I'll let you guys come up with them.

attachment.php
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
More from our trip to the bookstore

attachment.php
attachment.php

Now you see (through) it . . . . . Now you don't!

I'm sure you turn quite a few heads when you wear this dress. All the guys are just dying to catch a peek when the light shines through this dress at just the right angle. :eek:
 
Your girl is exactly the kind of girl I like to spy on in a bookstore.

My eyes would be all over her.

It sure is fun being a perv.

Pervy Dan
 
Just playing catch-up, but WOW!

The bookstore series is great, as are the yoga, massage, and blowjob series.

I really love this shot, though:

attachment.php


Lastly, I'm officially making a request! (I hope you don't mind!)

I'd like to see some closeups of her bare feet, tops and bottoms. If they're wrapped around your hard cock, that's ok too. (not required, but....)

Anyway, thank you sincerely for sharing yourselves with us. You are both great!

xoxo

f(s)
 
BTW, if she's an artist, please encourage her to share her work on my art thread. (there's a link to it in my sig.) It is a very friendly, supportive, encouraging thread. I hope she contributes!

I also have a bare foot thread. :D
 
Back
Top