The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously?

Yeah, seriously Fr33k. I lost 50% vision/hearing on the right side of my face. No paralysis thankfully though. Still, the worst damage has been to my short term memory.

So now I'm down from 3 energy drinks a day to maybe one a month, and my days of working high stress jobs are over.

I'm really glad I cut caffeen out of my diet 3 years ago...

raises eyebrow about Nina's extremes comment... not sure I should ask.........

Seriously?

I can believe it. I was listening to the news last week. A young lady died from consuming too many of them in a day. I can't remember how many she had, but I believe she went into cardiac arrest and they couldn't revive her. I've never had one, but they say those things are addicting.

I. Need. Chocolate.
NAOW.

showdisplay.jpg

I. Need. Chocolate.
NAOW.

I can only offer a caramel/hazelnut/something else light brown and creamy.

Yeah, seriously Fr33k. I lost 50% vision/hearing on the right side of my face. No paralysis thankfully though. Still, the worst damage has been to my short term memory.

So now I'm down from 3 energy drinks a day to maybe one a month, and my days of working high stress jobs are over.

Woah. Well that sucks, but I'm glad there was no paralysis.

Last thought?: "Fuck. Gotta go pick up my roommate. Guess it'll give me an excuse to go to the gym..."

I can believe it. I was listening to the news last week. A young lady died from consuming too many of them in a day. I can't remember how many she had, but I believe she went into cardiac arrest and they couldn't revive her. I've never had one, but they say those things are addicting.

My Husband drinks AMP... but only a couple times a week...if he is feeling really tired.... I think they can be very dangerous, that's for sure...

I'm down to one cup. Some days, two. But that's it. Everything else is either water or herbal or decaf tea.

That's me now, only i have juice, kool-aid, and ensure on the list.

I drank only coffee for a while there and ended up with kidney stones.

Last thought: Eventually....everyone gambles on a fart and loses.

Hey.. THAT might help the next time I give a speech because that whole picturing everyone in there underpants doesn't help me at all.

Hey.. THAT might help the next time I give a speech because that whole picturing everyone in there underpants doesn't help me at all.

*bows humbly* I am glad to have been of some use to you in your future oration endeavors. :D

ZOMFGIWANNASWIMINTHEFOUNTAIN

I know where you're going with that.
Naughty.

I know there's a cream filling...
..But...
...where's my sugar rush?

:kiss:

When you type like that first part it makes me think of Vanellope Von Schweetz from Wreck-it Ralph.

And it's no sugar rush, but it'll give you a different kind of rush...

:D :kiss:

Last Thought: Off to work again. Do I really want to return home when its over?

LT

I wonder if anyone else finds there are certain stories or characters that are easier to get into than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back