Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not brightly lit.

HYE pulled over or stopped the car just so you could have sex?

Yeah, the time I mentioned above I turned the car off the motorway, pulled into a lay by and no sooner had I stopped the car she straddled me. The seat went back and we fucked, well I was fucked, by a girl who writhed like a girl possessed she was so turned on. One of the most exhilarating and intense sessions in my life.

HYE been so desperate after a date that you've forgone a house and just done it outside the club/etc?
 
Yes. It added a powerful erotic element.

HYE sent your married lover home, knowing they smelled of sex?
 
left the house, but not for the car

Have you ever had sex in your married lover's bed?

I had sex with a Married woman in her bed, does that count?

HYE had a fantasy of walking in on your other half having sex that would lead to a threesome?
 
No I'm a good girl :)

HYE pretended you were attached when you bumped into an ex?
 
No

HYE walked up to a random guy in a bar and asked him to pretend to be your bf when you've bumped into an ex and then talked at great length about all the amazing sex you've had with this complete stranger?

Well, have you? :D (Im not crazy btw)
 
No

HYE walked up to a random guy in a bar and asked him to pretend to be your bf when you've bumped into an ex and then talked at great length about all the amazing sex you've had with this complete stranger?

Well, have you? :D (Im not crazy btw)

LOL - no, I have not - but I have been on the other end of a very similiar experience involving a strange lady in the bar and her drunken ex.

HYE have you ever had a stranger whisper very dirty things to you in a public place - and liked it?
 
LOL - no, I have not - but I have been on the other end of a very similiar experience involving a strange lady in the bar and her drunken ex.

HYE have you ever had a stranger whisper very dirty things to you in a public place - and liked it?
I liked slapping him, does that count?

HYE ran into an ex where you work--and pretended you didn't work there?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top