The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to stick my head in the door and say 'Hello!'

I seem to recognise a few names from the LitChat UK room... :)

Hope everyone is well!
Next time I will bring tea and bikkits for all, I promise.
Or cake...Cake is good.

Just wanted to stick my head in the door and say 'Hello!'

I seem to recognise a few names from the LitChat UK room... :)

Hope everyone is well!
Next time I will bring tea and bikkits for all, I promise.
Or cake...Cake is good.

Morning grimlock.

Cake is indeed good. Welcome to the room

Morning grimlock.

Cake is indeed good. Welcome to the room

I have some cinnamon Swirls left if that will do for today?

cookedcinnamonswirls.jpg

Ooooh cake! Thank you :)
Welcome to the thread, we are a friendly bunch, and cake is a great way to introduce yourself.

Mal, have you killed him yet? At least offer him the option of death or kleenex!

Lally, you are burning the candle at both ends and not in a fun way! Look after you Hun xxxx

Work today, and I feel like I am going down with a cold :(

I let him live. Turned my music up to drown him out.

you're all working too hard.

I let him live. Turned my music up to drown him out.

you're all working too hard.

Though, turning the mirror on myself, you know your work / life balance is borked when you get home and consider 14 hours to be a "short day" :)

Morning peeps :)

It is bloody freezing here!
Lil girl is still snotty and off school, and has passed her germs to me (so generous) so I have a day home :(
I could do with working tbh.

It is lovely to see new faces on the thread, come on in and share some cake (or bacon sarnies) this has been the most supportive group I have ever known.

Oh dammit, now I am craving bacon :rolleyes:

Morning peeps :)

It is bloody freezing here!
Lil girl is still snotty and off school, and has passed her germs to me (so generous) so I have a day home :(
I could do with working tbh.

It is lovely to see new faces on the thread, come on in and share some cake (or bacon sarnies) this has been the most supportive group I have ever known.

Oh dammit, now I am craving bacon :rolleyes:

Hmmmm... bacon

Erm, do I see cake?! Let me at 'em...

Ate way too much junkfood the last two days. Was awake for 24 hours, kept alive by coffee, (free!) red bull and sugar on Wednesday. Hopefully managed to make up for it by last nights 12 hours sleep. And now for the weekend...

Hope the kids get better Daisy! If it helps, when I'm qualified (med student) I'll do better than those guys you seem to be stuck with :(

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back