Just One

Will be sad to not have you here among us, but completly understand and respect your reason for leaving. You have been very kind to me and very welcoming and I thank you for that. The fact that you took the time to explain your reasons speaks volumes of the lovely peron that you. Take dear Kat xxx

Do what you need to do to get yourself back together, dear friend. Please take care of yourself and let us know how you're doing.

I echo their sentiments. It was indeed A pleasure to spend time with you. I wish i had known what you wrote , before you left. Please do take care, and feel free to Pm.xoxo kat

Thank you to everyone for being so kind. Taking a hiatus since I find that I'm becoming a bit obsessed with visiting Lit and posting. Need to take a step back lest I not get anything accomplished offline.
Good luck to you!

You'll have been gone and not see this - but I will miss you, Ms. Kat. Your beautiful spirit brought a lot of sunshine to the place.

Be happy.

Be well.

:kiss::rose:

Sweet sexy darling Kat, wishing you well, know you are in a lot of peoples hearts and for sure mine.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Kat...i hope everything works out wonderful for you...i have enjoyed your thread and will always check back to make sure you are doing well! Good luck and wishing you a wonderful 2014!

Sad to see you go, but you have to do what's best for YOU. Good luck, hope to hear from you down the road.

Back