What is your surprise turn on?

Hub has been a feet/toes man forever, and I've grown to love how he pleasures mine. After blossoming as a bi f over the past two years, I've done a lot of fun things with women,but recently another girl said she wanted to have some foot play. I was so turned on at the idea of touching and sucking her feet. Maybe my wires are crossed bc of hub, but a bi f foot fetish experience has me on fire!

Subjugation. As a teenager I would suck my best friend's big cock whenever he told me to but I would get especially turned on if I was down on my knees with him holding my head and forcing his big cock into my throat!! A few times I came myself while sucking him off this way! Lately, a guy that I blow regularly has brought friends of his with him and made me give them blowjobs too! I like being "passed around"! It makes me feel like such a slut! I like being a cocksucker and I like being a slut.

Ooh, definitely when I was giving a blowjob to a past boyfriend of mine, and I had started out just through his briefs, and licking his hard on through the fabric and feeling it throb through the fabric was such a turn on to me. That kind of foreplay through the clothes has always turned me on for some reason, I guess it just creates so much buildup.

I really like this too. Something about the outline through his jeans really gets me...also, he always used to wear loose boxers, but he's got some boxerbriefs....rubbing him through those is awesome. If we are rolling around and playing and messing about, sometimes I land near his groin, in which case always take the opportunity to rub my face on him. :cattail:

I've been tickled until I peed myself- turned us both on a lot.

Always scared this will happen when he tickles me. Half of me hopes that if he does he will at least enjoy it. And I get tickled a lot.

Subjugation. As a teenager I would suck my best friend's big cock whenever he told me to but I would get especially turned on if I was down on my knees with him holding my head and forcing his big cock into my throat!! A few times I came myself while sucking him off this way! Lately, a guy that I blow regularly has brought friends of his with him and made me give them blowjobs too! I like being "passed around"! It makes me feel like such a slut! I like being a cocksucker and I like being a slut.

This is hot.

being naked or partially naked with a lover who is still dressed.

I did not realize it at the time, but it started in high school with a boyfriend the first time we had sex at his house. His parents downstairs, we were in his bedroom studying, kissing, one thing led to another and soon, my jeans and panties are on the floor, my top and bra pushed up exposing my breasts and he is simply poking out. I love the rough feeling of the clothing against me during sex.

I also like when i where an off the shoulder dress and my lover takes, me, pushing the dress down exposing me, and my arms are bound at my sides.

Being dominant. Never thought using handcuffs and spanking a woman would make precum drip down my legs.

Very petite women with small breasts, barely there when lying back but just the thought sends a surge and starts a rising of my cock. When they wear no bra, maybe a tank top or a tight fitting silk shirt... Leaking already!

It is interesting for me to read about how many people are turned on by giving blow jobs. I like giving oral but I have a hangup about getting it. I only came in a woman's mouth one time in my life but never have I been able to do it, since. I have tried and I would certainly like to try again but every time I have tried, she couldn't get me off. Nothing...

Boots

Boots. I don't know why, but one time my wife wore boots and really caught my attention, ever sense, I see them everywhere.

I spent a good part of my life never really noticing how sexy they make a girl look.

Tight clothing

I get really turned on seeing ladies in very tight clothing. Love seeing a nice round ass in a pair of yoga pants right enough for me to see panty/thong lines. A tight top that squeezes the tits with some nipples poking through starts to make my cock hard no matter where I'm at.

Boots. I don't know why, but one time my wife wore boots and really caught my attention, ever since, I see them everywhere.

Go-Go boots! Like Barbarella.
Yeah!

I get really turned on seeing ladies in very tight clothing. Love seeing a nice round ass in a pair of yoga pants right enough for me to see panty/thong lines.

Spandex body suits. 1980's vintage aerobics outfits. One-piece competition style swimsuits.

Okay... Put a hot woman in a Spandex suit with a pair of Go-Go boots and top it off with a fur coat... You've got my dream girl! :D

Back