What is your surprise turn on?

Recently I was convinced to lick my own cum out of her as she came in my mouth....now I'm not sure there is another way. :devil:
 
Recently I was convinced to lick my own cum out of her as she came in my mouth....now I'm not sure there is another way. :devil:

Ditto...and any play/eating of my own cum

Also wearing women's panties and "Daddy & baby girl" play
 
I can think of two instances...First one comes to mind was back when women were wearing a lot of "bra-top" garments, with molded cups and spaghetti straps. I was in a neighborhood drug store when a girl I went to high school with came up with her purchase. She rolled her shoulders forward to offer payment to the clerk and her right breast was suddenly exposed all the way to the nip. Hey, I'd only been married about a year...Instant boner. The other time was several years later when I had to walk a horse out of a pasture after dark, and the wife of the resident trainer walked out of the shower nude, lights on, no window shade. I was about 100 feet away but had a great view. I'm sure she couldn't see me because of the darkness.
 
I spend alot of time on the water whether it's boat or hanging out on beaches and waterfront bars. I find myself watching the woman in their swimsuits to look at their bushes or who trims and who shaves. A nice tight swimsuit on a shaved pussy and hugging the slit makes me cum every time.
 
I was very surprised to discover that I liked being subjugated. Specifically that I liked "being" a cocksucker. As teenagers, my best friend and I would jerk off together which escalated to mutual masturbation and then to exchanging blowjobs. At first we agreed to warn the one sucking when we were about to cum and then finish off by hand because to let him cum in your mouth would be too "gay". This worked out well the first few times but inevitably, on one memorable occasion, without warning he came and proceeded to fill my mouth with a considerable amount of warm, pungent cum!! Being that his cock was at the back of my mouth at the time, I had no choice but to swallow. He apologized profusely, saying that he wanted to wait to the last minute but got "carried away" and that once it began he couldn't stop. He said that he had never cum so much and that he was amazed that I was able to swallow it all. He asked me if I liked it. I said no and pretended to be angry but the truth was that I did like it. Not only did I like that he had cum in my mouth but what I REALLY liked was that he had done it without telling me!! I felt so deliciously "used"!!! He must have sensed this because over the next few weeks he would get "carried away" on a regular basis until I admitted to him that I did like it and that I wanted him to cum in my mouth. By that time I was offering to blow him even when it was my turn to get a blowjob so he stopped blowing me altogether. I have no desire to be insulted or humiliated because I'm a cocksucker, but I do love the feeling of subjugation and objectification I get when I'm down on my knees with a big cock fucking my mouth. Lately this guy that I've been blowing regularly has begun telling a few of his friends about me and been sending them to me for blowjobs. I'm excited by the idea of being "passed around" and of being"used" by him as his cocksucker!!
 
I think mine would be being humiliated when subbing for Her...the nastier and more embarrassing and condescending the better...so erotic when I'm in that headspace but not something I would accept or be turned on by in any other aspect
 
Things that turn me on...

I need to know if I stand alone on this subject. I get turned on by handling women's clothes.
If I do the laundry and I hang my wife's intimates on the line to dry I get very horny. If I go somewhere and accidentally touch a women clothes I get so turned on.
Like tonight for example my mother in law was cleaning her bedroom and was donating unwanted clothes to the mission. She had all types of clothes. She asked if I would take them to the mission for her. I was excited. Before I dropped them off I looked inside the bags. I had a extreme hard on. I found worn bras and panties. Not only that but a lot of high heels. I dropped off everything except for a few items and went home and masturbated in her heels and panties. They are now back at the mission where they belong.
Why do I do this? I enjoy it. Not sure if its because I imagine her or other women in these items or if its just doing it without getting caught...
Please if anyone does this or thinks this way please share your thoughts or experiences...
 
What turns me on....good conversation that turns to a soft kiss and then before we both know it, we are losing ourselves in lust....
 
She was donating worn panties?

You masturbated in them and then put them back in the donation?

Ew.
 
Meh, I like lingerie and having them worshipped.

While I love a woman naked... I have admit that seeing a gal in lingerie will turn me on even more.. The silk, shear, teasing allure....definately a need to worship her like the goddess she is... ;)
 
Sexy confidence

I enjoy when a partner knows what they want and can articular their wants, needs and desires--then has the wherewithal to do exactly what they say
 
Chicks with sunglasses.......can't explain it, but I love a sexy woman with aviators on.
 
Photo tributes.
I didin't know about them until I've found a topic about it on lit.

The idea of fulfilling a woman fantasy by stroking for her and cum on one of her picture... all because this turns her on.. also turns me so damn hot!
 
He added his cock to my pussy...dildo in front, and his big cock, the pressure was intense, the orgasm mind blowing! Still recovering!

I've yet to meet a woman who doesn't love being fucked while she has a dildo inside her as well. I can tell you it's very hot for me as well, especially if it's a vibrator and it's turned up high.
 
Spanking

I'd always enjoyed spanking women especially fondling their cheeks in between swats, but never thought I'd like it myself. My ex-girlfriend and I used to set aside alternate Wednesday nights as fantasy night.

This night, she got me to get naked on all fours and she started spanking me, slowly. It was kind of nice, making my cock stiffen a little. Then she started inserting her index finger in my ass in between slaps and that made me very hard.

Then she started spanking and wanking me at the same time. I couldn't believe it when I came after about 1 minute of this. I wasn't expecting it. I usually have a good idea of when I'm getting close to cumming, but this time it just happened and let me tell you, it was one of the most enjoyable orgasms I've ever had.
 
Definitely tgirls. I had no idea that I liked the idea of cock and tits so much at the same time. Probably from all the blowjob videos I watched.
 
Definitely tgirls. I had no idea that I liked the idea of cock and tits so much at the same time. Probably from all the blowjob videos I watched.

Yes, I get very horny watching that type of video, especially when there is a real girl involved. It makes me wonder what I would do if I was confronted by it in a real situation.
 
Lingerie. On, off, buying, wearing. I just love it. Any kind of lingerie I think is sexy.
 
I think if I was confronted by it I'd be like, hell yeah! Why not? I mean life is short and there's a lot to be experienced. Plus, it'd be a great story for later on.
 
Yeah

I think if I was confronted by it I'd be like, hell yeah! Why not? I mean life is short and there's a lot to be experienced. Plus, it'd be a great story for later on.

I guess I haven't flinched at being touched or touching other men in threesomes and foursomes. I guess it would be a bit like that, but with tits!
 
Yeah, I once was in a group orgy with 4 girls and 2 guys. The girls never let me make out with him even though he was totally my type. But I can't complain.
 
Back
Top