What is your surprise turn on?

For me it's danger, a few times when I've almost been in a car accident, it made me very... Exhilerated and hot.
Also, medieval armour, i find it turns me on pretty quickly.
 
I was at a costume party and across the room I say a woman, maybe 30 or so, dressed in flannel pajamas with feet. She had her hair braided in pigtails.

My hart started to pound and my cock stood at attention. I couldn't catch my breath and I couldn't look away.
 
For my lover to want and beg me to eat her Creampie. I also love when she climbs up on my face and rides my face after I've cum in her.
 
went to the hospital the other day for my wife because she had fallen down the stairs the put a neck brace on her. After we found out nothing but bumps and bruises I got hard seeing her in the neck brace.
When stubble or beard hair touches my shoulder blades.
 
ABSOLUTELY!!!

Also a man's hands; a certain register in a male voice; a high level of fluency in communication...grrrr; dominance, laced with kindness; men who express love & tenderness concerning their loved ones (particularly their mums', lol); a creative, playful & open mind that keeps me on my toes.

Basically, any man who is smarter than me, lol...but not so arrogant that they do not recognise my potential!

Oh yeah...also humility & VULNERABILITY!!!

That would be "any man who is smarter than I."
 
Hmm ........ I've been quite surprised that as of late I've been more and more turned on with the BDSM scene. Not into extreme bondage or pain mind you but the ........ ropes , handcuffs and blindfolds has ummmmmmm intrigued me very much as of late ;)
 
Reading 50 Shades of Grey made my imagination run riot. Wish my play thing would read it too, hints and tips etc!
 
The sound of a woman's legs rubbing together when she walks. Pantyhose are best, but it all sounds sexy in thin dress slacks.
 
For me it's danger, a few times when I've almost been in a car accident, it made me very... Exhilerated and hot.
Also, medieval armour, i find it turns me on pretty quickly.

maybe we could play chicken in our cars while dressed in medieval Armour.

like modern day jousting.

A two for one sort of deal.

:)

disclaimer,,,,just making a random joke not making fun of your turn on.

now if I told you mine you would totally make fun of me.

and I would probably deserve it.
 
Many years ago I was about 25 and had been married for a while and knew what a tit looked like (wink wink). I was at a drugstore cashier's to pay for a purchase when a girl I went to high school with came up beside me, next one in line, not pushy but close. We recognized each other (she was in a different class), smiled, and she reached into her purse to pay. She was wearing one of those 'bra-top' dresses that were popular at the time, and as she held her shoulders just-so her whole right breast was totally exposed for a second. Bingo, instant woody so hard it hurt for a second, and I almost dropped my change from the cashier! I looked back at the girl, and she was 'decent' once again.
 
Many years ago I was about 25 and had been married for a while and knew what a tit looked like (wink wink). I was at a drugstore cashier's to pay for a purchase when a girl I went to high school with came up beside me, next one in line, not pushy but close. We recognized each other (she was in a different class), smiled, and she reached into her purse to pay. She was wearing one of those 'bra-top' dresses that were popular at the time, and as she held her shoulders just-so her whole right breast was totally exposed for a second. Bingo, instant woody so hard it hurt for a second, and I almost dropped my change from the cashier! I looked back at the girl, and she was 'decent' once again.

Reminds me of a great memory of my youth.

My family and another family vacationed together every summer. The other family had 3 daughters. One a few years older than me (about the same age as my older sister), one the same age as me, and one about 5 years younger.

After spending all day on the beach, later in the night we'd start marathon games of cards, or monopoly, etc.

On one night, the oldest daughter and I were sitting next to each other. Her with shorts and a tank top on. At one point, leaning back in my chair, I realize she's not wearing a bra. First I'm seeing mainly side boob, and eventually nipple. I must have looked 1,000 times!
 
I/ve always been intoxicated, but not aroused by the understated, subtle cloud of perfume that usually envelops a confident woman and it can tell one a lot about her.

To get to the point, years ago I was collecting a watch from the repairers for a girlfriend. The shop was small and the assistant and myself the only occupants. She was attractive enough and pleasant as she served me and as I was leaving the shop door opened and a striking woman swept in and did she bring her perfume with her! It had an unexpected and immediate effect on me, causing me a huge and instant erection and I almost ejaculated on the spot.

I later identified it as Coty Imprevu and have been deliciously caught out by it a few times since, but never like that first confrontation,;)

I like Caesar's Palace perfume......It's the purfect blend of aromas for arousal....I'll have to try
Coty Imprevu while shopping and think of it's fine fragrant qualities....
 
I went to the Country fair here in Oregon and was extremely turned on by the hairy women. Armpits, legs, bush shots, etc. had to hold back the erection.
 
I'm really turned on by Cum in my mouth...face.....and i like it when I'm getting sucked from behind when a guy puts a finger into my tight little asshole. Also the idea of a gloryhole is hot.
 
I'm really turned on by Cum in my mouth...face.....and i like it when I'm getting sucked from behind when a guy puts a finger into my tight little asshole. Also the idea of a gloryhole is hot.


I'm turned on by that too! You, not me ;-)
 
I was at a costume party and across the room I say a woman, maybe 30 or so, dressed in flannel pajamas with feet. She had her hair braided in pigtails.

My hart started to pound and my cock stood at attention. I couldn't catch my breath and I couldn't look away.

That would be pretty cute, and a big turn-on I should say too!

:)
 
Telling my girlfriend to hump on anything and then watching her get hotter and hotter as the time goes by - finally her begging me to help her out!

This comment deserves more explanation, maybe an example or two? Eh?

So, what do you do...just command her "hump that cushion honey" and she does?

Whoa. Just whoa. I bow to your awesomeness. Never in my life thought of that, and it sounds so damn hot!
 
I love stari8ng at hubbys AM boner, especially when its peaking out from under his boxers. All it takes is for me to give a little kiss and its ready for for me to do what I want with it. I normall start with a bj and then I ride it until he starts cumming!

Oh you are a gem...such a gem.

:rose:
 
I'm turned on by that too! You, not me ;-)

I think a glory hole, with a few cutaways would be wild. I've never seen one but I imagine being taken from behind, being fucked in front, having another sucking on my tits, and feeling yet another sexual pet kissing my sweet lips......all together now......what a diva eh....ha ha
 
Back
Top