What is your surprise turn on?

sweet_lusciousdesire

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 9, 2011
Posts
881
What is your " surprise turn on " ?

Have you ever been turned on in a surprising way?

All of sudden you're extremely turned on and it surprises you. It's been happening to me during massages. When they do a deep tissue massage and I start to feel pain, I settle in and crave more because it gives me an erotic charge that whips through my body. I had no idea I would be stimulated by pain, leading to pleasure....
 
My best friend fucked my wife and shot on her stomach and 10 minutes later I was eating my wife, I couldn't believe how turned on I was eating her pussy just after she had a big hard cock in her, I came myself just by eating her, was a great turn on.
 
Someone sucked my toe at a party and it totally shocked me that I was almost instantly turned on...
 
Someone sucked my toe at a party and it totally shocked me that I was almost instantly turned on...

How do you get invited to a party where someone sucks your toe? ... the least you can do is get turned on ;)
 
Fireworks. I was just baffled when I realized that seeing and hearing fireworks at night always makes me horny. I think its the combination of adrenaline from the booms and being outside at night and the beautiful visuals.
 
I was once receiving a completely professional massage from a woman and was perfectly relaxed and enjoying the experience. There was nothing erotic about it for me at all, then suddenly while she was doing my legs, *zing!* I was face down, so she couldn't see my eyes bug out, but bug out they did. I found myself quickly getting very aroused and trying to think it away with a silent "no, no, no, no..", but it was no use. I became nervous that she'd be able to tell, so I soon told her that I wanted her to focus on my shoulders. That did help calm things down. (And yes, part of me, just a sliver, wanted her to professionally get me off. That wasn't going to happen, so I've made it happen in my fantasies more than a few times.)
 
wierd

A video I saw recently of a semi forced sex, which for me is really surprising because I am not into that sort of thing at all. I dont know, maybe it was just the one video.
 
I had a dream where my wife was seduced by a much younger woman.

As I'm not really into the girl-on-girl thing (I don't dislike it, just that I'm more heavily into other stuff!) I was quite surprised to wake up really aroused.

My wife was, as well, when I told her all about it! But we both know she'd like to be bedded by a young slut.
 
It's normal now...

But 16 years ago, when my now wife first pissed on me, I was surprised that I was so turned on. I mean SO turned on. Now it's a normal part of our sex life (not all the time, of course). If you've never tried it, don't knock it. You may be very pleasantly surprised.
 
Tickling can do it. I hate being tickled, but I but a quick tickle to my ribs can result in sudden nipple erection (and an elbow to the face of the tickler). It hasn't happened for years, but on the occasions when I have been tickled to the point of hysteria, I've found myself sexually aroused when it ends, and as I catch my breath and calm down, the arousal builds. This leaves me in the awkward position of being angry (at being tickled like that) and very horny at the same time. (When my brothers did it, I'd storm off to my room, lock the door, and masturbate. One ex-bf did it, and even though I was very angry at him, I said screw it and ended up fucking with him rather vigorously. Afterwards I told him that if he tickled me again, I'd hurt him. He wisely believed me and never did it again. In retrospect, I wish that I thought to satisfy my aroused state by going down the hall and having sex with his friend. We ended up breaking up soon after anyways, and sex with his friend would have served him right.)
 
well I guess mine would be the first time I became aroused watching a hot woman smoke!
 
One of the most memorable times I have been turned on unexpectedly was when I was in a Ford dealership to get a spare part. The guy was gone for ages and while waiting there I noticed a woman in her late 40s / early 50s sitting behind a desk across the room working. She looked like a very typical middle aged lady dressed in the conservative office clothes you'd expect. I didn't take much notice of her until she stood up and walked over to a filing cabinet giving me a view of her bottom half for the first time. Instead of the long skirt or slacks and flat shoes I was expecting, she was wearing very high heels and a very short mini skirt. Her bare legs looked amazing and I was instantly hard! It was the unexpectedness and contradiction that turned me on so much and so memorable. I remember her like it was yesterday when in fact this happened nearly 20 years ago.
 
Saw my sister in law, who recently had a baby, breast feeding over the weekend. Was able to see both full breasts and nipples as she pulled down her short. I have been thinking about her ever since. Always found her attractive, especially when she was pregnant and have been really turned on lately.
 
A nice surprise

I/ve always been intoxicated, but not aroused by the understated, subtle cloud of perfume that usually envelops a confident woman and it can tell one a lot about her.

To get to the point, years ago I was collecting a watch from the repairers for a girlfriend. The shop was small and the assistant and myself the only occupants. She was attractive enough and pleasant as she served me and as I was leaving the shop door opened and a striking woman swept in and did she bring her perfume with her! It had an unexpected and immediate effect on me, causing me a huge and instant erection and I almost ejaculated on the spot.

I later identified it as Coty Imprevu and have been deliciously caught out by it a few times since, but never like that first confrontation,;)
 
went to the hospital the other day for my wife because she had fallen down the stairs the put a neck brace on her. After we found out nothing but bumps and bruises I got hard seeing her in the neck brace.
 
Back
Top