Roll Call: Mature Women in Search of Mature Men

Where has this thread been?! :) I'm 50 and there are times that I read some of the posts and get the feeling the 'younger crowd' think anyone over the age of 40 shouldn't be allowed to join Lit, let alone still have sexual thoughts and desires.

It's nice to know we 'mature folks' have a place to hang out... Hi everyone. :rose:

Damn. And I thought I was the oldest member on Lit. Born in 1942.
Still young at heart and very active:)

Where did all the mature posting folks go?

Just stumbled across this thread and notice the last post (before this one) was back in 2011. DId all the mature people stop reading? Can we revive this thread? I am very much interested in more conversation.

With experience come memories - and the imagination to make them even more stimulating to the point of sexual release. We elders have stored these up and need to share for the benefit of all!

I'm quite open to PM's dealing with issues that we matures find interesting and exciting. Send your thoughts and ideas!

Just stumbled across this thread and notice the last post (before this one) was back in 2011. DId all the mature people stop reading? Can we revive this thread? I am very much interested in more conversation.

Hmmm....I do vaguely remember this thread. My hunch is it fizzled because it was all about being older. Maybe it needs to be about being alive! Maybe we should pick it up and make it a FUN place for us mature folks to hang!

Hmmm....I do vaguely remember this thread. My hunch is it fizzled because it was all about being older. Maybe it needs to be about being alive! Maybe we should pick it up and make it a FUN place for us mature folks to hang!

I totally agree Jenny. Now how can make it a fun place? Do a chain challenge or something?

I totally agree Jenny. Now how can make it a fun place? Do a chain challenge or something?

Have some fun? Do fun stuff? Party? Flirt? Talk about fun stuff? What's the funnest thing you've done in the last month?

Have some fun? Do fun stuff? Party? Flirt? Talk about fun stuff? What's the funnest thing you've done in the last month?

The funnest thing I've done this past month - survived the cough/cold/flu from Hell! Yes I did get through it. Many days just spent struggling to breath - and feed the kitties. The 48 inches of snow didn't help the situation but I can stay in and admire the beauty outside.

I am looking forward to getting outside and connecting with friends again once the snow problems melt away - probably 3 more months. Until then, have daily exchanges on the Internet with those from all over the world.

I'm not sure its the funniest or silliest. I was intending to send a specific message to one person, but accidently sent someone else. After I got a 'WTF' reply, I tried to apologize (didn't work to well) and then sent the message to the right person. Luckily the right person had no idea what happened, and I have no intention telling. The person hasn't messaged me since. Oh well...

Do you ever wish you were 40 again, with the knowledge you have now?
How would your life be different?

Do you ever wish you were 40 again, with the knowledge you have now?
How would your life be different?

No. I will be 76 this week. If I had know the physical struggle, the emotional distress and the financial problems that I have gone through in the past 36 years, I would have been in such dispair I would not have had the strength to carry on. I still wonder why I am still here.

I love the idea of this thread. I'm fifty years young so I qualify. Keeping my fingers crossed for its success :rose:

Is there a thread for mature woman seeking immature older men? Is so where do I sign up?

Good Point Jenny

I'm still a bit pissed that I've had to give up hockey - but three hip replacements tend to give one pause. No more board checks. Drat!!

Shouldn't there be a thread where mature men and women are able to find each other?

I believe being mature isn't only about age, but about one's emotional, mental, and spiritual life too.

So mature women... mature men... Give a shout out for this roll call!

Dru
I love the idea of a place to visit with those our age and older...Are there still woman in this thread that would actually hook up? I'm 57 male and wondering if it actually happens on Lit...Any women close to the Texas Panhandle? Hit me up...

Back